The GOAT

>"He"

Literally looks like a nun there.

What a feminine face.

Don't mind me, just admiring the GOAT.

Who is LeBron James

an inferior player

>Who is LeBron James

Good question. Who is he? I've never heard of him.. was he any good?

>mfw

Is she the first good WNBA player or something?

0 F M V P
F
M
V
P

Looking at Adams makes me laugh every time I see this photo. Perfect.

damn, he'd be pretty cute without that terrible pube beard.

He does have a feminine face, but that pic is totally shooped.

No but he's great

>I rank Steph Curry

Put a fedora on him to go with his handle bar mustache and he'd be truly euphoric.

hes the best current player but not the most valuable player. the warriors are really good without him. chris paul, lillard, kahwi, lebron are all more valuable to their respective teams

would bang

Reminds me of when D Rose got the MVP

Not yet but he is on track

>first unanimous
That only means one thing. There's no competition this year.

In what way was it unanimous anyway?

Serious question: What would curry have to do realistically to become the GOAT? PPG? APG? how many seasons?

Afaik he didn't deserve last year's MVP so as of today he's a 1 time MVP for me, far from GOAT. he's been relevant for 2 years and he's already 28

If he can keep this up for 4-5 years and win 4-5 more championships assuming he wins this year then I would consider him GOAT. Its possible but extremely hard

All 130 committee voters (sports writers and stuff) and the single fan vote came up curry.

He can't. Oldfags will always cling to "muh jordan" and cover their eyes and ears to avoid any evidence that suggests their beloved MJ isn't the greatest. Eventually those people will die out and be replaced by Curryfags who will do the same thing.

I see, thanks.
So.. in the Jordan era, for example, there were voters who didn't mention him? wow

Thanks lads

Jordan was a very... Divisive figure, if you get my drift.

but until Curry achieves the on- and off-court impact and breaks the stats and records that Jordan holds, he'll never be GOAT.
Bill Russell is the GOAT anyway, so I don't know what you fags are making this Jordan argument.
>inb4 ancientfag

all it did was take off his "beard" (if you can even call it that)

A reflection of how utterly shit the NBA has gotten recently. The talent bottleneck has sucked every ounce of entertainment out of the league

>the NBA was ever entertaining
watch it with those implications there, bro

Really? I've never said this, but Steph needs to go trap NOW

It's photoshopped. They airbrushed the hell out of his face to make it look all smooth and got rid of all facial hair.

>when its lebron its okay to be a delusional Jordan fag
>muh memeriors

I'm amazed you even know how to use a computer, grandpa.

Lebron ruined his chance at being GOAT due to his failures in winning championships.

Kareem > Jordan
Bird > Jordan
Duncan > Jordan

I'm 23, ya dingus

>Lebron ruined his chance at being GOAT due to his failures in winning championships.
No, he ruined his chance at being GOAT due to being the latest pretender in "challenging" Jordan for the title, just like Kobe and others before LeBron.

RARE FLAG

If you don't like watching curry you don't enjoy sports

>23
>not grandpa status

most people here are 16-22 gramps

there's no competition because he blew everyone out of the water

>16
reported

Who's that druid fluid?

some guy that can only defeat the weaker leastern conference.

What would happen to Curry if the three point line was never implemented?

Would he be playing pickup at the park down the street?

he would take long 2's instead.

Someone who can only shoot long twos would have minimal value causing him to never make it into the league.

He'd be the greatest shooter of all time and the best offensive force in the league, just like he is right now.

Basically, the three point line was invented for unathletic fuckbois.

people hated Jordan and voted against him out of spite. Same thing with LeBron. a few years ago LeBron got 129 of the 130 first place votes, but one assmad Jew Yorker voted for Carmelo over LeBron and cucked LeBron out of being the first unanimous MVP.

same thing happened to Jordan. people from cities that he would btfo got salty and voted against him regardless of how much he deserved the award

>I started watching basketball two years ago

That sucks for you, no wonder you're confused, ignorant and irritable. Luckily you started watching in time for the GOAT Steph Curry.

With Jordan they didn't hate him, they got bored. Nobody hated Jordan, even though he was a dick.

How come Steph Curry hate hasn't taken off anywhere but Sup Forums? I'd imagine even people who don't want him to have a career-ending injury are sick of him winning by now.

Because he's likeable and his game is fun to watch and it's just a lot of fun having him out there. Exact opposite of Lebron

>I'm going to act ignorant to common Sup Forums slang to turn a joke back on the original poster

You're literally just making stuff up as you go along. Literally everyone that didn't make money off Jordan hated him. He was against the system and was essentially a giant middle finger to the basketball insiders.

Also he was ten times the player Steph is.

He would still be really good. He has the best handles in the league and can get inside whenever he wants. He also facilitates really well

>Literally everyone that didn't make money off Jordan hated him.

You're right, nobody hated him, thanks for agreeing with me.

Only the execs of the Bulls and the NBA made money off Jordan.

You're completely clueless about how sports leagues operate.

Every other owner, old retired guy on the MVP voting, every agent fucking hated him.

You're seriously retarded. Everybody made money off Jordan. You don't understand a goddamn thing and weren't alive when Jordan was on the Bulls.

eh I live in Chicago so I don't really know what the opinion was since everyone he worshiped him. i remember the 96 Bulls getting boo'd out of the building when i watched them on the TV at away games though. similar to the LeBron Heat, any crowd that wasnt in Chicago would just shit on them

Never happened except maybe Detroit or Boston, but stay delusional. Jordan was a goddamn folk hero and the most popular athlete on the planet. The only boo's happening were people booing their own teams for being shit tier.

Bosnia is not a rare flag tbqh m8y

I repeat, you clearly no absolutely nothing about the functions of a sports league and are only pretending because you're too insecure to admit you're wrong.

Jordan didn't improve Mavricks tickets sales, or the jersey sales for Lakers players. The Bulls, TV Stations and NBA execs made money off of him.

They don't distribute money amongst the various teams. Nor do they pay those who vote for the MVP unless they're a part of the NBA Administration, which maybe 5% of them are.

You're an absolute buffoon. All you will do is make a snarky comment, repeat the same incorrect statement and hope I don't post again.

Now please, put your tail between your legs and kindly fuck off.

>Jordan didn't improve Mavricks tickets sales
Sure did.
>or the jersey sales for Lakers players.
Doesn't matter since merch sales split between all teams you retarded faggot

Please find me numbers showing that Jordan being in the league boosted Mavericks ticket sales.

Merch sales are not split between teams. A portion goes into the NBA's pockets the rest stays with the team. You're only further proving the point you know nothing about what you're saying.

He got robbed of the unanimous one year because some faggot voted for carmelo

He deserves it he's so nice!

>Bill Russell
>GOAT

Hahaha. No he played in the B.C era of basketball.

I blame everyone growing up trying to be like Jordan. Even the bigs wanted to be like him and now the center position is basically dead and the power forward is next probably.

You think they're all just going to transform into shooters? He's not THAT insane. Will there be any other?

Whole lot of "athleticism" to travel to the basket and then cry snd whine when you miss an easy lay up

Shooting is a fairly easy to master skill compared to other parts of basketball.

The numbers will jump for everyone and Steph will no longer be special. It's like NFL quarterbacks throwing for 4,000 yards every season.

The game is changing, for the worst.

>Bosnia
>rare flag
Fucking college kids i swear

Very good point, hence why everyone is shooting 40% from 3.

2bh I agree with Cowherd on this. His numbers aren't THAT great. There have been more deserving players of a unanimous mvp.

i'd fuck her

>what would he have to do to be goat

How about not losing finals MVP to a fucking benchwarmer. When was the lsst time that happenrd to an all time great? Oh thats right, never.

How are his numbers not great?

He lead the league in scoring, lead the league in steals, shattered the 3 point record, joined the 30 5 5 club, joined the 40 50 90 club (only player in history to do both in the same season), and lead his team to a record 73 wins.

is that a girl? fucking kek

They only gave it to Iguodala because they didn't want to give the finals MVP to Lebron on a losing team. Though West got the finals MVP on a losing team before.

Yea but is seems Steph shoots like 50%

Sarcasm user, sarcasm. Most pros are still shit from 3 and curry is embarrassing them

The league average is around 35% and has climbed by a small amount almost every season.

It will continue to climb as everyone becomes shooting guards and the NBA becomes yet another boring speed and technique based sport.

Yea cause who doesn't like people who work hard on their skill and technique?!

I want to see trtd black men carry the ball for five steps snd throw their arms up like they've been hit with sniper fire, then make 70% of their uncontested free throws.

Faggot

You've clearly only been watching basketball for a few years.

Physical play under the paint is so much better than what we have now.

Yea no, definitely. I like watching my wife fuck big black cry babies to.

>Curry would never become a qt trap and post nudes of himself on Sup Forums

>you prefer the objectively better play style
>im going to call you a cuck because I have no real response

It just shows the lack of talent in today's NBA
>implying anyone besides the Globe-trotters have talent

Sounds like a weak era to me.

Agreed.

>objectively better

That's a nice objective argument. Are these lines being feed to you through your wife's bull boyfriend?

>once again I failed to produce a quality argument
>I will call him a cuck again, that'll show him

id fuck her

Westbrook is better in this era

>my opinion is objective truth. I will not provide reasoned arguments and instead get offended when someone rightfully points out how much my wife prefers to watch big sweaty black men rub dicks on asses

Faggot

Did you watch the game yesterday? He can actually make it to the paint and score, or he'll shoot fadeaways/18 footers. Accept him as the GOAT already.

>Adams face

He's thinking about how he's gonna take him out in the playoffs.

How?

This is Curry's second consecutive award. He is clearly more dominant that D Rose ever was