How does one get a... gf?

How does one get a... gf?

that's like asking a bunch of junkies how to get clean

By stop being autistic and starting socializing with people

you live in Brazil, you country have the bitches with the fattest asses, fuck a gf, fuck some ho'es

Despite the advertising, Brazil is an incredibly sexual repressed country and it's not as easy as you think to get laid there

what if you already socialize with people but still don't get a gf
i'd like to
this, women here are very hard and have high standards despite showing their bodies to everyone, it's just teasing in the end

Eh. Depends on the state.

I would say that it depends on the social class too. I mean, i guess there's more promiscuity among favelados in the northern states than with the middle class.
Also, those rural states of yours like goias and so on seem like it's really hard to find a gf

you can try a catch a gf in your work

damn i didn't know, but there are still many hookers right?

>stop being autistic
fuck, you found a cure?

Just be yourself.

>but there are still many hookers right?

Yes there are but the good ones are expensive and the cheap favela ones are ridled with DST's and it's more probable to be mugged by some drug dealer

it isn't the same as a gf anyway

Also this, there's no intimacy... In the end it's just an enhanced form of masturbation

Improve yourself first. Don't be one of these dudes that are overweight with long greasy hair. Cut your hair, lose some weight, try getting fit and dont' smell.

Then, if you don't really have many friends or you are shy IRL, try talking to a girl in your uni/area via Facebook or whatever app you can. You can easily talk to her than way and then can meet her IRL

After that try taking her home and making a move, or if you for whatever reason can't just keep going out with her and if you realise she likes you, confess to her

I did that in High school as a manlet friend with faggot friends that'd prefer playing video games to going outside and it worked. Just don't try finding a girl because you're desperate

you just need to have friends

Damn. I'm going to Finland for my next vacation. They're introvert like us, but get extrovert when drinking. They love drinking. They're promiscious.

Shit how do i socialize
I talk to people at party high a f on Kush and dont remember any of it and day after i talk to old folk on bench smoking
Vape with my mates on campus bench

Thats about all there is
Where to socialize more how do i do it

It depends on your age.

Easy solution: be the chad

You can get gang friend instead

talk to people at your work or school

do some social things with people at your work or school even when you don't want to

meet their friends and branch out

begin funneling money from work into international t*rrorist organizations

fly m*slim extremists to your home town

begin converting those in your social circle

gf

you make the effort and dont be a spastic or spill your spaghetti

dont be too clingy, dont message a girl every moment of every day, sometimes take a while to reply or wait for her to initiate conversation. girls do NOT like obsessive clingy blokes.
crack jokes, take the piss, find out what theyre interested in and use that if youve gotta pretend you have similar interests.

treat a girl nicely but then you gotta be mean and give her the cold shoulder now and again, wind her up, give her a reason to be pissed at you, then romance her again.

too many people try to be the nicest guy possible, girls dont want that, they want a bit of both. they want to feel like theyve achieved something in getting you, not some soppy bollocks that harps on about how beautiful she is and how lucky you are.

girls are pretty retarded, all different in their own ways but this is the general behaviour of your average female.

a few lines of coke, a drunk christmas eve and a desperate girl.