Would you guys consider watching my music video that came out today?

Would you guys consider watching my music video that came out today?

youtube.com/watch?v=HsCSO6qh_kE

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/gb/album/set-sail-single/id1148316747
soundcloud.com/the-sunday-janes/receiver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone? :(

g-guys?

dw bud Ill watch it :D

love you

you're the drummer aren't you? also this is better than 90% of the self posted music on this board, good job

i actually kind of like it, like both the song and the video.

You guys look like you're stuck in the 80s

Did the CSH T-shirt give it away? Thanks man, that means a lot to hear.

You'd be great in a different era but now bands like that aren't pulling much traffic

Much better than I was expecting. Pretty good, I'd say. Keep at it!

hey this was really good welldone my dude.

nice quads and yeah that was the giveaway. liked and subscribed :)

yo no joke i'd dig an album like this

pretty good stuff my man

I think I liked it? I think..?

you guys are the best, thanks for all the feedback!

its ok

very richard hell-esque

Surprisingly good

I quite enjoyed this video and the music. Where do you live?

I'm also curious. Obviously the UK but where abouts?

We're London based.

Where specifically? Let's get lunch

I like it, pretty new-wavey maybe. I'm sure you've considered it already but if I were to suggest something then bring the guitars up in the mix maybe or a fuller tone? I can imagine you wanted that particular sound but I feel like it takes potential energy away from the song.

Semi interesting music, really shit aesthetic. If you guys had a synth player it would probaly be pretty great.

a-are you hitting on me

pls be in london

really good to be honest, I like the singer

we are

Damn.

this is the shit. nice work op

Is there something wrong with that? ;)

What are your influences OP?

heeyy that's pretty good

sticky is now Sup Forumscore

heeyy that's pretty good

Me as the drummer or the band in general? :^)

Didn't really expect this to get any positive response desu, but here's the itunes link if any of you are interested.

itunes.apple.com/gb/album/set-sail-single/id1148316747

Richard Hell, James Chance

The qt in the Carseat Headrest shirt ;)

tfw it's actually good

i can't tell if this is a thirsty chick or a gay dude

not him but definitely the latter

well boys looks like we may have just witnessed love-at-first-mu-encounter

It's good

real good. this is english as fuck

I like this band's aesthetic a lot more than I like the music. Mostly because your lead singer has the charisma of a bassist. Also the singing voice of a bassist.

(Cont) but I also really fucking hate British punk. This might be the issue.

CSH shirt was a nice touch man

this is great

are you sure you didn't dig this up from an early 2000s english landfill?

(still cont) Sorry to shit on your music famalam but songs under 2 minutes trigger the fuck out of me. I'd still see one of your shows though.

not my style but i can acknowledge that its well done

Actually I appreciate the feedback man. The B-Side is longer. ;) I'm not sure I'd consider us a punk band though.

Play at Seattle pls

Hey, this is kind of good. I don't think it's cringeworthy at all.

I dig the aesthetic and the music

come back after you assemble an EP
post bandcamp here and I will buy :-)

EP/Album when?

pretty dope, op
now don't ever self promote on this board ever again.

You're the drummer? You look like Grimes's boyfriend

you guys need to buy more snacks for when you practice, you can't weigh more than 500 between the four of ya

the vocalist is annoying
the chorus is dope

the setting is cool but the music reminds me of that video that went viral a few years ago of the bearded man singing about quacking like a duck while they fuck.

...what? Link?

i saw that :^)

interesting

fuck off will

Pretty sick dude. Song was great and the video was great.

Not bad. Very Television and Talking Heads-esk

this

What did you see?

Your band is so fucking lame dude.

Hey that's actually pretty good
Nice

this song fucking rules but the mixing is absolutely shit

and turn your snares on, you doofus

yes the song itself is pretty good but the mixing is really bad, next time you go into record something either try to improve on your mixing skills or have someone else mix it for you

What would you change in the mix?

sounds pretty flat to me, which is the main problem. bring those wacky guitars out a bit more (and the high end in general)
and dont be afraid to pan things L/R a little more also, i can barely tell if it's mono or stereo. make it feel like it's existing in a stereo space, if that makes sense

im feelin it

this is cool, the double tracking on the vocals kills it though. you don't need to try to make it loud

cool stuff though

Unique punky sound, good shit man. I'm in a similar band, I feel the underground rock revolution is right around the corner.

Link here incase anyone gives a shit, not the best in the world but we like it
soundcloud.com/the-sunday-janes/receiver

time out is that fucking dylan roof on the right?

If you're ever around houston/austin you gotta gig with my band

Nobody gives a shit you stupid little bitch. Everyone and everything you're currently going through will be short lived and, while it's fun now, will crush you later when the brakes get pumped on your stupid, generic "Almost Famous" story faggot. You and your extremely shittily dressed cohorts will be slung to the curb by the new talent (probably some autotuned piece of trash like Lil Yachty lmao) and its good because you just look like dumb indie horseshit anyway. What the fuck are you assholes even trying to go for? You look like a neo-psychedelia band made by kids who are too pussy to actually try drugs. You look like if The Band and Mumford and Sons vomited all over each other than jerked off with the vomit as lube. Fuck you and whatever it is you THINK you are

I dig it man. Chorus gives me a very nostalgic, autumn sort of vibe. Can't wait to play this in the brisk fall air, tea in hand, shot of h in my vein :) this will be cozy, thanks for the jam cool band

Are you okay?

HAHAHAHA, this is my favourite response, thanks man.

pretty cool

neat

bad mixing and the vocals can use a lot of work but otherwise it's not bad - you're in a band where the band breaks up, 3/4 of you create a new band with some other guy and become big

This is actually pretty good.

i like it but as others have mentioned im not a fan of the mixing. everything sounds super weak compared to the vocals. video is pretty cool. your editor did a good job. good luck with your band.

whoa, thats music? fuck me