/bill/ - Bill Clinton Swag Thread

Post what you've been jamming to recently. Feel free to give suggestions, guess personality, or whatever

Hey

what's the big deal about this guy? see him everywhere

first day huh?

Bump

Hello friends! Just some recent listens. Would love recs or lewd insults. And remember to respond to others and not lazypost!

More apt to follow the cow to the slaughterhouse than to the slaughtering yourself. The gentle press of wind or the parting of lips will give you that longing sense you forgot you ever had.

You enjoy blowing a trumpet into girl's butts. No, but seriously (or not), you're both lock and key, yet they don't seem to fit each other. Always looking to be opened up, always searching to unlock another.

Fastened to a stone. Will the gods spare you? Will the stone show you mercy? No, because you've done it to yourself, and it weighs a ton.

Come to find, it rested in the tip of your fingers and the fringes of your mind. Love wasn't in a bottle or the bottom of a swimming pool. It was a place you found deep inside.

The darker marshes are suffocating. More damp, more cruel then you've ever known them to be. They play with you, they have power over you as they suck you away. Put into a headlock, you must decide if it's the air you really want or is it freedom?

When put onto a pedestal, who has raised you there? Are you just drifting by, or are you there to stay? The blood that flows through you isn't owned by you alone, and this scares you.

You've had no need for it, but you feel it as you breath. It's warmth binds you, more suffocating than nurturing. But who are you to reject it, when it loves you so much?

Don't be rude. Anyways, with crayon left in hand and paper all about, you find the light as skin pouring into you. You try to write, but no language will ever suit you. Or maybe you aren't fit for it.

Nice, lots of Cocteau Twins here

++ Death in June & Boyd Rice

I don't really know if this is the place to ask this question, but why the fuck not

I'm looking for this one album that has three Japanese people on the cover, and they're on a path in the woods. The music is this weird type of instrumental dub that I really liked,

I know what it is, I just can't remember the name of it, and googling "japanese dub" doesn't work either

thank you so much ily family

Fishmans

CHrist thank you so much

r8 me friendos

my top 4. would appreciate recs but guesses are cool too.

You smoke a lot of weed

Motivated but has no clear direction about what to do in life. Bro-tier nonetheless

memes
Valley Girl stuck in the 90s
Feeling more depressed than normal
dude reverb lmao?
Stuff looks interesting
What is that Chinese album? Also is this suff like baroque pop? It looks like Baroque pop
DUDE MARIJUANA LMAO
oh god ew
Moody instrospective production before it became cool
Just the stuff I've been listening to for the past few days. All of them were enjoyable except the Dirty Projectors one. THAT was excruciating to listen to

I thought you meant this

I like your taste

>DUDE MARIJUANA LMAO
I haven't smoked weed since high school desu

That Ka album is fucking great, nice taste dude

You should. Anything in moderation's aight

recs?