Is being black, female or trans and gay a guaranteed way of being a music success in 2016?

Is being black, female or trans and gay a guaranteed way of being a music success in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYSvYWx6iVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes Beyonce

I'm already one step ahead, Hispanic, asexual, with BPD and misanthropist

It's a guaranteed way of becoming one of his victims.

No but it's guaranteed at least an 8 from Pitchfork

Yes

>yeah i consider myself alt-right. fucking SJWs ruining america

It's a sign that you will never get the constructive criticism that you need to grow as an artist because people will think they just can't relate so they can't critique it.

One perk of being a white male, I get excellent criticism.

counterpoint: youtube.com/watch?v=IYSvYWx6iVA

I don't know, but it's worth a try.

Yeah, this give or take

nah lesbians and trans people have the same proportion of shitty bandcamps as everyone else if not more. there aren't anywhere near proportionally equivalent musical successes that are gay women or trans anything

and half of black guys have a shitty soundcloud that nobody cares about so what the fuck are you talking about

>being black

You mean those black people that found success in the music industry since the 50's ? Hmm...

Basically this
Imagine, for a moment, that Blond was released by a straight white male.
It'd be a 6/10 at best in that case

>and half of black guys have a shitty soundcloud that nobody cares about so what the fuck are you talking about
So half of black guys that do go into music make it? Pretty high proportion compared to white guys there.

Was your high school NOT full of terrible wannabe rappers and pop singers? The only band from my hometown that ever did remotely well was all white dudes lol

Yes

Why do you keep making this thread

There's still an audience for straight white men.
Mainstream Country.

same desu

This is a really good point, I'm going to use this from now on, thanks user.

Only in the United States.

>mfw GLOSS

Good, now do a concert without leaving midway through and you're in the clear.

>Souncloud is making it

Anyone else remember when humans had goals and sought to be the peak of their fields?