>tremendous CO2 and exhaust gas emission
>die from lung cancer
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>poland

looks like something from Cities XL

yes hello

>He needs a bus to get around

imagine all the qt girls you grow up with

and bang all of them while they reach their peak.

god it must be nice to be an american living in the suburbs.

Y-yeah

Suburbs are great.
All those g-girls.

what did he mean by this

only alpha chads are getting to bang them

you would be a disgusting NEET everywhere, it's not because you don't live in american suburbs

I said american suburbs not canadian.

Canadians are too weak for this world, I'm sorry, you guys said goodbye to your masculinity long time ago.

be an alpha chad then, it's not that hard.

Just needs dedication.

If I wasn't alpha already, I'd not get these dubs btw.

Better than living in a 12 story commie block, walking to the bus stop and waiting to get packed into the bus filled with smelly working-class people going to/returning from their jobs.

Are americans really rich to live in a house that big? Or is it just because the house was made with cheap materials?

Those houses don't look particularly big. 3 bedrooms at most.

I mean it is at least bigger than this right?

Of course not.

Are you sure? I mean that is a big piece of land in OP pic?

God bless the 2008 wall street collapse for this nice housings

If I lived in a house like that in Mexico I'd have banged my entire school back in HS

commieblocks>shitty suburbs

>be american
>live in pre-war "streetcar suburb"
>comfy old factory houses and bungalows
>walkable business district with 2nd floor apartments
>historic commuter train service with good ridership
>bicycle path where the trolleys used to run

Why don't they use their gardens?

looks like how I make my towns on age of empires, autistically saving space for important stuff with shitty suburbia

>live in pre-war streetcar suburb
>streetcar removed
>live up on a freaking hill
>transit sucks ass now
>city is like an hour away by bus now after regular trams stopped

>tfw you have so many trains that the other railroads were the ones who drove the trolleys out of business

I want to go back.

North America is in decline.

I want it to be 1957 again.

So efficient and practical... It turns me on. I want to live there.

same here

I don't know why niggas are complaining

>american
>go outside
>get shot

Fucking Germans, this is why you keep ruining Europe over and over again

The American suburbs are single-handedly responsible for the student loan bubble, and the ridiculous inflation of college education costs.

sry m8, it's in our nature

>indonesia

Suburbs are the worst. Absolute voids of humanity. My own personal hell.

what's wrong with that

that looks great

This desu, you just have to pick the right suburb. Comfy and affordable af.

>Citation Needed

Explain, I don't see the relation.

I've wanted to move to the suburbs ever since I started religiously watching King of the Hill

>nice looking houses
>lots of space
>great weather
name one thing wrong with this

Boomer generation buy houses in Suburbs
Boomers raise generation of entitled children
Entitled children then feel the need to go a 50k a year art school in NYC
Obviously boomer parents cannot afford this
Govt guarantees they will have the opportunity to do this anyways

And now we are where we are

This is beautiful:-)
No opinion. At least I can see some American walls
I like it somehow
Ugly as hell

I didn't know they made toothpaste without taste.

how about you just drop these ridiculous education fees like a civilized country?

There are plenty of cheap public schools that are less than 10k a year. Students choose to go their 40k a year private art college.

How can I force a private school to lower their prices?

Looks comfy as fuck nigga

pick which neighbourhood you want to live in lads

>public schools
>you pay
Why in the world it's called "public"?

It's like that in Britain and Portugal too, just to name two I'm aware of.

Just because it gets funding from the government it doesn't mean it has to be free.

Where are the fences?

Lmao. They should call it "kinda public"

He means that in North America cities are built to accomodate cars, while in Europe they are built to accomodate people.

Not really, not anymore at least. More and more rich people prefer living in inner cities (housing prices in cities like New York are through the fucking roof) while the suburbs are becoming more and more impoverished.

Pic related will be the future of many suburban "white picket fence" houses.

>not wanting a front and backyard to play in as a child
>wanting to be surrounded by minorities and liberals in a stinking city
>not wanting higher property values because your suburb has lower crime rates (wonder why)
>not feeling secure driving your Mercedes past the bus that has a nervous qt surrounded by dindus
>not fully living the American dream
>not having a social BBQ with the neighbors each summer because you own your property and there's no city ordinance forbidding you to use a grill on the deck
>not having a comfy bonfire with friends
>not having a good education and letting youknowwhos bring down class averages and thus funding for your schools
>not wanting to live in peace and quiet in your neighborhood instead of gunshots and cars honking in the city
>not wanting to live in your own McMansion with lots of space and comfort
>not wanting a lower cost of living compared to the city itself

I don't know you guys can live with yourselves sometimes. Suburb living is objectively better.

Doesn't look that hard to adapt. Put some bus stops and you are done, the streets are large enough and you will have little trouble doing it.

They don't call it free. It's public funded and has tuition.

>living in a most boring and mundane life
>still have to drive to the city to get some entertainment
Provincials, when they will learn...

Well yeah, that's the point. It's funded by taxes and education is free, that's the point.

you dont save any space with suburbia, au contraire

That is a pretty big downfall. Most suburbs don't have much besides shopping or cinemas.

Fortunately they're not far from the cities (less than 20 minutes here) if you want to go clubbing or whatever.

>So efficient and practical...
efficient as fuck in terms of wasting money and ruining environment

If I was a mayor, I would tax them upon entering the city. That would give some funds to improve the city.

cities a fucking SHIT

I grew up in an apartment building. no wasting my time trying to keep plants alive to impress my neighbors, I could decorate it however I want (the families living in the expensive planned community across the street needed approval for their fucking house colors), had the freedom to take the subways to all sorts of museums/parks/restaurants from a young age, and I got grow up with people who came from all over the world. One of my favorite hobbies as a kid was learning as much as I could about any given country and then go to a restaurant and try that food out, all without having to pay for gas or spending half an hour in traffic.

I guess if you want to languish in your own juices and die in a place where nobody can hear you scream, it might be a good fit.

Young Americans with education are increasingly moving to cities.

You are now seeing opposite of what happens in 50s-80s. Cities attract best, brightest, and the rich. Suburbs become ghettos full of minorities and drugs. Rural areas are actually worse off. Heroin/meth usage, alcoholism, despair is worse the further you get from cities.

the exception is urbanize suburbs that are walkable are have good public transit. No Millennial wants to live in some shithole suburb and drive everywhere,

Honestly I don't see why anyone wants to drive on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, I own a truck, but it's mostly just moving big things around, or for when I'm going on a vacation somewhere that I can't take a train or plane. Hell, even the bus is better than driving. I like my commute to let me read a book rather than stare at brake lights for an hour.

>not wanting a front and backyard to play in as a child
I had that.
>wanting to be surrounded by minorities and liberals in a stinking city
I didn't have that
>not wanting higher property values because your suburb has lower crime rates (wonder why)
My childhood neighborhood had low crime rates. We just didn't buy, we rented.
>not feeling secure driving your Mercedes past the bus that has a nervous qt surrounded by dindus
I don't need an overpriced German car with a cheap French engine to feel secure about myself
>not having a social BBQ
We had that
Actually, I had all the things you mentioned except redneck bonfires. And that without having to burn a gallon of gas to buy a gallon of milk. Even now that I've moved to some village in bumfuck nowhere (cheaper housing), I still have two supermarkets within 4 minutes of walking, and another one 15 minutes away. That's fucking luxurious by American suburb standards.

>Hell, even the bus is better than driving.
I don't get why Americans look down on public transportation so much. From an outsiders perspective, it looks like Americans see a car as an extension of themselves and anything other than transportation by car as the poor man's alternative.

It's an entirely different culture, but in this shitty underwater country we have more bikes than we have people. Many people, regardless of rank, go to work by bike if it's close enough.

In my area, it's mostly just the bus, as you get real nice and cozy with a bunch of homeless people on it. The trains, walking and bicycling are all considered normal, though.

It'll probably reverse when companies start letting everyone work from home.

>shitty suburbs
We have a dog and yard and plenty of room for a family. It's also very safe

>0 public transport
When will you euros realize Americans do not want or even like public transport?

>100% car reliance
We like our cars.

>tremendous pollution
Only in the cities itself. We have very clean air in the suburbs and most mid size cities

A combination of both. There was a large population boom so we used lots of cheap materials to put up good sized homes. We have been able to to use sturdier materials that are still cost effective when we build modern homes

Pic related

You do this in America you will get sued and people will stop coming to your city, resulting in money lost for the city and your reputation tarnished.

Because we have lots of land, very cheap cars and fuel and lax registration/testing for cars. As a result public transportation is used mostly by poor minorities.

No one wants to be near poor minorities.

Because the housing authority are a bunch of Jews

>tfw it seems that you're the only millennial left who wants to move out to the country, buy 150 acres of land, and use it to do sketchy backyard science and fix up 40 year old full size boat cars

You aren't the only one.

lol ok

>muh freedom
>muh cars
kek

>t.poorfag stuck in a commieblock

100% m8. I live in major city and traffic is a nightmare. Always backed up, lots of crazy turns and dangerous merges. Public transit is usually faster, if you take train, and bus isnt that much slower than car. I just read or browse internet.

Not where I live. People love public transit but as a whole yeah they see the car as freedom. It isnt true you just end up sitting in traffic and getting road rage unless you live in area that isnt populated. A lot of people bike where I live too. I used to bike but work too far away now.

no. Cities have actually grown in US as telecommuting has become easier and more widespread. Not everyone wants to live in a house in suburb and be by themselves everyday, if anything telecommuting increases city desirability because you avoid hassle of going to work but have wealth of options from outside of front door.

In cities you can get yard.

And I love public transit as do the hundreds of thousands of people who use it where I live. A car where I live will just get you in a giant traffic jam.

Not true you could do this. NYC does this.

NYC is hardly typical of an American city.

any city can do it. Most choose not to. Im all for it. Charge non-residents $20 to enter

>while in Europe they are built to accomodate people
A lot of old European cities have severe problems with old buildings that can't be demolished preventing any form of modernization.

you mean they cant tear down historic beautiful buildings built well to replace them with generic modern boring modern buildings. Awful.

No modern roads near it either.

Doesn't sound like they're built to accommodate the people who live there, but tourists.

wew boy

Yeah all cities should look like this. Destroy history for utopia of modern commieblocks

No, they were built to accommodiate past generations.

It's not like old cities are that vast either, given that people used to walk to get around. Demolishing buildibg just because they are old was one of the common mistakes in 20th century.

Visit /n/ it you really want to know more about the filthy (((cagers)))

It's really mostly roads I'm bothered by. Compare roads in continental Europe with roads in America and most of Scandinavia.

Prefer this to suburban hell. So much more efficient in multiple ways.

Don't buy a pick up truck to move around historical town?

why not live in urban heaven instead of urban or suburban hell?

I live in New York

We could just drive smaller cars to reduce traffic, right?

>tfw I try to play Cities Skylines and build interesting neighbourhoods
>end up with these american grids

I understand why they do it