Why Slavs smoke so much?

Why Slavs smoke so much?

Don't they know it's unhealthy?

>Estonia

dat russian minority

Natural selection in progress. Just in 20 years our country is going to be self-cleansed from such a liquid filth. I actually like how things are going on.

people who smoke still reproduce

they normally dont die at 20 you know

it's logic, there living more people, everybody in DK smoke cigs

>people who smoke still reproduce
Yet the further generation may have some immunity or semi-immunity caused by parental experience. If they aren't that stupid to follow their example.
>they normally dont die at 20 you know
Currently smoking scum (exactly scum, like rednecks with bydlo culture) was born mostly in 1980-2000 years. In 20-30, or even 40 years they're just going to die because severe failures of vital functions , and let their breed to develop the country... or turn it into even more shithole. I dont personally care about them, cause I have enough time to immigrate outta here.

what?

Norway has banned smoking from all restaurants and such, to protect against second-hand smoking.

Clearly it was effective. Now, if we could only get that weed.

because we WANT to die don't you fucking get it

No, those irresponsible wastes of life produce children born with asthma and other health related problems.

smoking is cool

why would you legalize? what's the benefit?

>Norway has banned smoking from all restaurants and such, to protect against second-hand smoking.
So did we.

Being able to smoke weed recreationally, responsibly and privately without having to worry about bogus accusations of drug abuse. It's not worth putting on a criminal record.

This.
I get suicidal thoughts every day but apparently it's not considered normal.

>I get suicidal thoughts every day but apparently it's not considered normal.
Wait, it isn't? I thought it's normal coping mechanism with stress, you find inner peace with realization that you'll be dead someday and nothing really matters.

shit map desu

smoking is disgusting

no

b-but Sup Forums told me french peple smoke 100 cigarettes per day

Yes

because they are SUBHUMAN

there I said it

it makes even losers like you cooler

how unhealthy and dirty, foul

They're not pussies living in a nanny-state. Well, most of them at least.

>india

GHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

hoaly fuck

So we did, but nobody cares, as usual in Russia.

this

The less culture the more smokes.

explain Greece then

>poo in the loo
>caling other people sub-human
jolly kek

>India
You're making this easy.

Also I miss the times when nonsmokers were beaten up for being feminine. I want muh 50s back.

and yet we have the longest life expectancy in the EU acording to the last eurostat

>Serbia
>2924

Holy shit Serbia, are you trying to remove lung too?

this

explain Scandinavia then

We are the true master race. The racial and spiritual heirs of the noble race of Atlantean demigods.

B-BUT M-MUH FRENCHMEN SMOKE 8 PACKS A DAY ????!!!!

Tobacco is haram

you could only get results like that through systematic inbreeding

so good job advocating incest. but you're a subhuman spaniard, what could i expect

Less sale to minors, less money to criminal networks, more to the state, it's pointless to criminalize those who don't cause others or themselves problems, and it's pointless to ciminalize those who only cause harm to themselves rather than offering them treatment. Thank god for California, Colorado, Alaska and Washington, as we in Europe are mostly the echo of your drug policies.

>hating on smoking

fuck yall

t. uncool person

>tfw never smoked in my life
>feel like a stranger in my own country

They realize that slav lives hold little value and that the decade or so of life that they lose from smoking is nothing to make a fuss about.

because you eat fuckking olives 24/7

>implying smokers don't pass lungh cancer and a shitload of other diseases on to their children

test

>we're low

Fucking loads of people smoke here, must be mental in Russia

It's shit don't start

Where do they get all those cigs from?

Does the US export them or?

Smoking here is cheap at least.

Yes it's Dalles doctrine
1.Export shittons of cheap energy drinks/cigarettes
2.Destroy rushka

>No India
I'm surprised

POO

PEE

It's meh, tried a couple of times and didn't like it

Its cheap compared to rest of the world
If only everyone started smoking tobacco that you can buy on weight, smokers would be far more healthy. But the damn gubbnet would still try and make the rolling papers and filters expensive.
My dad suddenly lost both bags under his eyes when he switched to rolled ciggs. Smokes far less and saves money. And smokes far less chemicals, no foreign chemicals either, just whatever is in tobacco already.

slavic people are.... different

>PEE

why do americans piss in sink?

i piss in the sink too when piss goes slowly or if the dickhole is full of cum, or in the mornings when i have a boner but no socks to wipe the piss of the toilet seat, i just piss in the sink, indirectly because my dick erects vertically so i have to hold a bar of soap to ricochet the piss in the sink.
Soap and hot piss smells bad

Why not?

>i piss in the sink too
>no socks to wipe the piss of the toilet seat
>hold a bar of soap to ricochet the piss in the sink.

mfw this whole post

it makes you die faster

>breathetugal

I just crunched the numbers and I smoke about 11k a year. Are the slavs even trying?

>I get suicidal thoughts every day but apparently it's not considered normal.
why? suicidal thoughts help you to realize that your life is worthless and that it can end at any moment, it helps to cope with stress and depression