ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woah hey guys

chart thread?

>he still thinks there are only two genders

why is it that so many people feel intimidated by this album when its just noise rock with great bass grooves

My interests include baroque, power electronics & death industrial, serialism, second viennese & darmstadt schools, atmospheric black metal, girl group & brill building, musique concrète, renaissance, death/black doom, prog./tech. death metal, harsh noise, synthpop, electro-industrial, idm, extreme & unclassifiable/weird metal, performance art/conceptual, etc. /// soviet montage, melodrama, exploitation, queer cinema, horror, experimental, woman's picture, formalism, science fiction, conceptual.

Yeah, you could say I am something of an intellectual.

whats ur fav lowercase release

lol who is this contrived faggot

No one's "intimidated" by this, but the insane amounts of adulation for an otherwise mediocre release are bound to tick some people off.

>for an otherwise mediocre release
you're an idiot

I haven't seen anyone praise this album on Sup Forums in any form other than passing in years, it just seems like the OP of choice for all these lame "haha avanteens am I right guys they don't have actual taste that doesn't need validation like us right please agree right?" threads

>for an otherwise mediocre release
imagine being this retarded

butthurt posers spotted

why can literally no one on the internet spell poseur correctly

Nailed it.

but you just dislike them because of their fearless style; because their music on and itself is good and creative. just listen to their live stuff and you'll see what im talking about

it's just noisy psych rock jams with shitty production, don't get ahead of yourselves
pic

>it's just noisy psych rock jams with shitty production, don't get ahead of yourselves
just stop

>literally only naming its genre to prove your point
how??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
The Dao is the way

ken?

/daily/ is the best thread on Sup Forums!!

So if I'm understanding this whole "poseur" meme, liking anything that's considered out of the norm or "art" music is poseur, to the point where fucking Velvet Underground and Amon Düül II, some of the most influential and accoladed bands of their times, are considered bad now.

Worst new meme.

"So if I'm understanding this whole "poseur" meme, liking anything that's considered out of the norm or "art" music is poseur, to the point where fucking Velvet Underground and Amon Düül II, some of the most influential and accoladed bands of their times, are considered bad now.

Worst new meme."

No it's babbies first exotic music. you will understand when you actually have authentic taste and genuine modesty.

Sup Forums has the worst memes.

Sup Forums* typo lol

I really need to update this now topsters is back

what should I add, haven't been in daily lately

No, I meant Sup Forums

>new meme
nah, it's just repurposed mallgoth

Sup Forums*
whoops accidentally typed Sup Forums again

The poseur meme died zonks ago

What's with it reappearing for no reason

Man, Godard is so good

Why are you pretending to be me? I made a genuine typo.

No one even used to mention Les Rallizes Dénudés on this board and now I keep seeing '77 Live getting posted.

Maybe I'm missing out on the backlash because I never go to /daily/. How the fuck does one genuinely like an album to your standards? Or ingenuinely like an album for that matter?

I hit play on my media player and like the noises that come out, what more reason do I need to say I like an album? Do I have to be able to write a 10 page essay or something?

Yeah! This is not cringe at all!

Why does Sup Forums require a new pejorative blanket-term to apply to albums that are generally well regarded every few months or so?

It's more about developing your own taste in music and not being spoonfed through charts/lists/Sup Forums/rym. Those albums on that list have nothing to do with each other, other than the fact that you can tell that someone who would compose a list like that is being spoonfed taste.

Why are there no genderqueer metal artists? When, if ever, will metal abandon its cishet white patriarchal roots?

is Night Harvesters the best track on the album?

>it's just noisy psych rock jams with shitty production

but thats why its so great its fine to not like it but some people think its dope

I'm partial to A Memory is Far and Night of the Assassins.

So what, certain albums that are popular on those sites are impossible to discover on one's own and enjoy authentically?