What are some good artists that don't have SJW/cuck lyrics or act like special snowflakes on social media?

What are some good artists that don't have SJW/cuck lyrics or act like special snowflakes on social media?

Bonus points if they're right wing.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/6268/ambiguous_gender-anal-anal_fingering-anthro-anus-b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Log off.

You'd have thought someone would have told them that these people are fishing for reactions by now

dean blunt
he hates blm

what a fucking attention whore. Why havent people like this been lined up and fucking shot yet. Stupid fucking cuck media bullshit always pushing their godamn agenda on everyone. Fucking bullshit.

I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

You need to go back, you fucking whore:

Good pasta. Can I steal it?

e621.net/post/show/6268/ambiguous_gender-anal-anal_fingering-anthro-anus-b

Shame his music is garbage, I do enjoy a couple of Hype Williams songs tho

kill yourself you stupid pointless asshole cunt faggot bitch

Based Zappa

I genuinely don't understand how any sane human being can look at that image and start to complain about how Lauren reacted. I'm no Churches fan, but the guy literally sent a rape message to a woman he doesn't know. Hilarious "joke" or not, that's sexist with a capital s (and creepy at that).

You have to be an extremely jaded and hostile person to see the fault in the woman who received a rape threat. Just saying.

I like redeemer and black metal m8 don't think its garbage imo

its a fucking joke you stupid fucking cuck go back to fucking reddit you sensitive little pussy

I know this is a shit post but there are routinely serious posts like this on here all the time.

ok, but posting something that implies you're an asshole and then calling out someone who apparently "didn't realize it was a joke" with the kind of language that a person who would hold the opinion of the kind of person you're "joking" about being would hold sure makes it sound like it's not a joke at all and you're just a bitter teenaged Sup Forums faggot

yeah and then she screenshotted and posted it on instagram
its just kids looking for the (You) she should have ignored them.

Last time I check lauren hasn't been raped. its clearly a joke

i guess jamie stewart

he literally has a song about killing and raping george bush dude

that's a good one, wish i had thought of that

The point of screen shotting it is to shame the person, let people know that this kind of stuff IS a problem and that it's not okay. It's not normal for kids who "want attention" to send out rape threats to people. Of course she wasn't raped, that doesn't mean aggressive/misogynistic language is okay. Just like me saying "death to all niggers" is not really okay even if I'm not physically killing anyone. This kind of attitude that blames women for reacting to despicable messages is what allows these assholes to send these messages in the first place... cause there'll always be another asshole on line who thinks "stop complaining, it's just a joke" before calling out the fucking shithead.

It sort of reminds me of growing up when you had that one friend who said fucked up things and hid behind the "it's just a joke bro, relax!"

What I'm trying to say is that you're a shitty person and you should feel bad and please reconsider your priorities.

Nothing SJW or cuck about that fäm.

Again you're a making big deal out of nothing. the people raping women and being actually misogynistic are rich white man
giving some kid looking for attention the spotlight does ABSOLUTE NOTHING.
call me a shitty persona all you want But I never raped somebody.
It's mind boggling that people waste time on internet trolls. But refuse to confront and disband actually rapist like michael gira and the other white men who get away it on the daily.

Marduk
Uh

White man here confirming it's legal for me to commit rape. I got my card in the mail the other day. Pic related, it's me.

but theres no pic...

Whoops.

Quickdraw Mcgraw on the reply.