Who is the most hated minority in your country?

Who is the most hated minority in your country?

Gypsies.

indians

Non-Americans

Poles

Gypsies and niggers

And with good reason. I fucking hate the chugs, it's too bad our ancestors didn't finish them off.

Italians

Pakis

No one.
Natives in my country got the short straw, they have to be under government aid, a lot of them don't even speak spanish and get concentrated on certain zones.
Latinas like white cock.
Negros are a rare sight, so the reactions tip toe between racism and "Oh shit, look, like in mah moves and tv n shit!".

Anything brown.

Gypsies

ROMANIans really hate transylvanians for some reason

Probably Gypsies

gypsies by landslide
then algerian

Gypsies, it's not even politically incorrect talk badly about them

Chink

natives are pretty shit, they just drink, do drugs, and most are criminals or hobos
their province of nunavut has the highest homicide rate of canada, almost russia tier
most immigrants are pretty decent here, they integrate well and are usually employed
the only ones i've found that don't like to culturally integrate are chinese, but they aren't as bad as people make them out to be IMO

Gypsies
I'm not gonna defend disapocancer but why Poles? I get it that they act like niggers but they don't rape little kids, don't preach about islam etc. Are brits scared of hating muslims because thought police or bobbies will come for them and their butter knives?

pakis

Usually turks and lebanese, but it depends on who you ask

Tax agents.

not him but there are areas where there are loads of poles and they act like niggers

Arabs.

Indians and Mexicans

this desu

>checks flag
im not surprised

Gypsies, but somalis are doing everything they can to earn gypsies title

Arrogant swedish speaking finns

Not swedes?

Not surprised. Emigration consists of 2 types of people.
>the ones who are normal people and got to UK becasue they got job offer

>"patriotic" cancer that says about how poland is great and awesome while working for half the minimum price in the UK.
They also act like niggers so i understand that, they do the same here.

whites

White males

Why?

Pic related

I'll gas them all for you at 5 euros for each one dead.

snowniggers

Gypsies

lol in italy we hate italo-american

True, but I still don't think we can match the self-hatred of Germans.

Californians.

Sweden is the epitome of self hatred, so nope we are fine

Fenno-swedes or gypsies.

No one here cares about sami.

Romanians

Natives or chinese desu. The natives literally live in tarp covered tipis here in the territories

Pakistanis or Jamaicans

I guess muslims in general or maybe gypsies

Gypsies.
Followed by mudslimes

>non americans
>anything brown
>Indians and Mexicans
It's niggers you diseased cunts

Racists

gypsies and albos

Arabs

But I hate niggers more because they are blacks.

>t. Ahmed

wew, same

we hate pakis probably more but due to brexit poles are getting more limelight

ᑖᓂᓯ ᓂᑐᑌᒫ᙮

Scientoligists if we're talking religious groups, followed closely by Muslims and atheists.

Ethnically, people of middle eastern decent.

Anything who come from Africa

This

I feel you

Gypsies

no i mean street shitters, pajeets

now that you mention it though natives are a lot worse

Gypsies.

Local variant are slated as shoplifters, the romanian as beggars.

The French

Indians
dot not feather

Swedes

No one in particular. Brazil is pretty chill.
Either that or we hate everyone equally.

Orthodox Jews. Unfortunately, they are not exactly minority, but everyone sure does hate them

Natives.

If you don't agree, you obviously don't live around natives

Ukrainians and cats.

>majority
>everyone hates them
sounds like you have a trump problem

They are not majority either. I believe ratio is about 1 to 1. But, i'll make it more clear. Everyone, that i consider human being, hate them.

>If you don't agree, you obviously don't live around natives
I don't, can you tell me how they are? All I know is that they like to drink a lot.

They act exactly like niggers do in the US. I think they try to copy them tBh

They try to act thug, account for the vast majority of the crime, are all retarded as fuck, blame white people for all their problems, think Canadian laws don't apply to them, etc...

They are scum and everyone I know hates them, with good reason. I'm a security guard. 99% of my job is dealing with stupid fucking natives

>They act exactly like niggers do in the US.

Worse actually, Canadian first nations are 3 times more likely to have a criminal record or be incarcerated than African Americans. They have a lower murder rate (not by much and in some cases not at all or even higher), but much higher crime rates overall.

It's time for a residential school renaissance tbqh

> it's time for a residential school renaissance tbqh
That WILL make it just worse

Exactly.

I always laugh whenever ignorant liberals from Toronto or wherever say that we are "racist" and "intolerant" because we take issue with naties. ANYONE that has to deal with natives, like we in the prairies have to, would learn to hate them. We don't hate them because of their skin or "culture", we hate them because they act like absolute degenerate scum

It seemed nicer than my other idea

>I'm a security guard
City library/downtown security guard detected

>99% of my job is dealing with stupid fucking natives
It's because you work in a downtown area where the bad ones live

>I'm a security guard.

I feel your pain. However I always had the biggest problems with perfectly white hobos and junkies, minorities were generally way nicer.

Well said

I live in a small town. The "bad ones" are not secluded to certain areas, they are all over. Every small prairie town has this issue. Even in the entirely white countryside you aren't safe from them, because they go out to the countryside to break into sheds/barns, etc... to steal ATV's and such

What would a small town security guard be even guarding?

Pharmacy