1969 - 2016

finally a chance to post this

Rest In Potato

kinda rude imo

rude thread delete

fuck you

you have 30 seconds to prove me im wrong

I will find you OP and i will hurt you

>In a news report, the source claimed, "Progress is painfully slow. There is no miracle on the horizon." Schumacher is undergoing treatment and recovery in his house in Switzerland that overlooks Lake Geneva. To prevent media or fans from taking pictures when he is taken out in the garden on a wheelchair, specialized tents have been pitched around the house's perimeter. It is a well known fact that that the champ is unable to walk and needs to move around in a wheelchair.

>There are also reports that ever since his accident, he hasn't uttered a word and has been in a medical induced coma. He is also not very well informed about his immediate surroundings. A 15-men medical team caters to his needs every day. The team reports to Jean-Francois Payen, the doctor responsible for removing blood clots from his brain after the ski accident.

they should put him down desu

right sunshine, you're nicked

how is he in a medically induced coma yet wheelchaired around?
This is tabloid scutter.

>you now remember Michael Schumacher
>Michael Schumacher doesn't remember Michael Schumacher

Those normie doctors wont do nothing for him that will reverse his brain damage. Id pump him full of stimulating growth factors and hope for the best. Poor man is fucked. Id say he wished he died on those slopes.

I am still laughing at this... thanks user

I just prayed for him. Hopefully I'll get double digits and some meme magic

\o/

>He's been in this condition for nearly 2 and a half years now

Kinda sobering lads

You can't be kept in a medically induced coma for long

Is it like the dreamworld in Inception do you think? Has he been racing for Ferrarri for 1000 seasons in side his own mind?

Or is it the equivalent of staring at a wall, waiting, forever, only for nothing to happen, ever.

When in a coma, you can open your eyes. Hell, you can even stand up, walk on your own and even talk to people and then fall back to sleep from a second to another. You are just not awake, not concious, you don't know what's going on and your brain doesn't register the memory from doing it.

Brains are fucking incredible and brain damage can make some fucking weird things in a person.

>Id say he wished he died on those slopes.
That's assuming of his awareness of his condition.

even worse, he only remembers his Mercedes years

Thought that was a Trump hat he's wearing

reminder schumacher is a cunt and always has been a cunt

this

he was fucking hated and now, even before his accident, he's a beloved sports figure. what gives?

perhaps this song can explain
youtu.be/dXHleozgQ18

What would he think if he would wake up now and hear that Leicester won the bpl

because he's the greatest

ameriblubbers wouldn't understand. just stick to NASCAR.

>If he never crashed his car he could have been with mercedes in their golden years
>Scamhilton would have never won 3 WDC's

truly a great loss

He'd ask for a laptop to shitpost about it on Sup Forums.

To be fair, even in his current state he has more brain activity to the majority of Sup Forums posters.

>
Dale Earnhardt is viewed the same way. Everyone just glosses over the fact he was an asshole because he's the GOAT.

unfortunately for you, brain damage is irreversible

When I was a kid, Mika Häkkinen was more popular in Germany and people cheered when he defeated Schumacher. Schumacher was like the Bayern of racing, only gloryhunters liked him. Only later did he get the acceptance he has today.

RIP in peace, German Senna ;_;7