Are Kodak Black and Lil Yachty the only new rappers who are actually good?

Are Kodak Black and Lil Yachty the only new rappers who are actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They aren't even the best in the freshman 10.

Wow, great thread. Going to bring in some real hip hop scholars i bet.

I'm just going to assume this is bait and move on.

>muh deep hip hop

You can't listen to MF Doom and Vince Staples all day

What kind of hip-hop are you referring to? I guarantee yachty and Kodak aren't the best at any hip-hop subgenre.

i think Maxo Kream is pretty good. A lot of his features suck but he seems to tie together a track pretty well

The name Lil Yachty is a little oxymoronic isn't it. If you're Lil why would you call yourself Yachty? There's nothing Lil about a fuckin Yacht. If there's a Big Yachty why not just call yourself Yachty? Yachts aren't fuckin Lil. Fuck you.

Yachty yes, but Kodak is literally the worst rapper I've ever heard other than 21 Savage.

The exact right opinion. Uzi's better than both of them anyway
I know you're kind of joking(pretty sure anyway) but Lil's a long-time used word to label MC's that are actually young and new to the game. Not that he or most people that use that tag ever or will ever drop it

Yachty is arguably the best bubblegum rapper
Persona Tape was solid as fuck. I don't even lump him in with these clowns but ya he makes solid music. Fuck features, it's all about his tapes

>Yachty is arguably the best bubblegum rapper
What other bubblegum rappers are there though, I thought he was the only one in his subgenre?

no. all this fruity boy trap is garbage.

one tries way too hard and has maybe a couple okay songs on his first mixtape

the other is a rapist with no good music

lil yatchty? he's a fantastic artist
who can forget bangers such as
Money (ft. lil skinny, lil giant, lil chico, lil fatty, fat lil, lil wang, big dick)
Your Wife Sucks Me Dick (ft. H.U.G.O. Boss, A$AP Cash, Desiigner)
Steal From Whites (ft. lil In Jail)
BE a Nigga (ft. cRAP , Lord of The Blacks, Big Pun)
Kill Whites
I fuck you you whore (Women are objects) ft. lil criminal
All niggers are saints
Dirty trap in da hood (cops must die)
Quit school sell drugs (I am so rich) ft. young billionaire and big ignant
Money is more important than anything
Rape women
I'm sorry God (I have a big cock) ft. brian eno

no they are both hiphopheads garbage meme trap

>Denzel Curry
>Flatbush Zombies
>Xavier Wulf
>Chris Travis
listen

nah. both are underdeveloped due to premature hype and unrealistic expectations. theyll probably be successful but not great

cringe

>underdeveloped

lmao one day you'll grow out of your meme rap phase

You're the one listenting to "meme rappers" you fucking faggot, end your pathetic existence

21 savage is better than both of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM

wow you got a little riled up there. Maybe practice some deep breathing exercises?

Or bump a lil Yachy hahaha xD turn up man! Fuck the Haters!

this wasn't me anyways :^)

Lil Uzi Vert is the only decent one out of all these meme rappers.

He's not even good desu. He's gonna be like future. 2 shit albums with a few radio hits and put of nowhere start dropping fire

He's fucking terrible he's the worst rapper of all time he sounds like he's half asleep, his flow sucks, he's got no rhythm or melody to him, he's an empty shell, if people didn't know he got shot and was in a gang no one would care about his bitch ass. At least the other XXL Freshmen make good music.