When will this "Art Angels is a good album" meme meme die?

When will this "Art Angels is a good album" meme meme die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-qB_Vu0WDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon

Never. This album is fantastic. Literally pop perfection.

Soon hopefully. Maybe will soon realize she's a hack

What exactly makes this album bad?

I hate the grimes threads in general, but I liked this album

out of all the music that people hype why is this the album where people think they are getting trolled? at least with itaots you can point to jeff mangum's voice crack or something. what turns people off so hard?

Do you even know what a meme is bitch? Nah. You don't. Now sit down, my little indie faggot. Listen.

#1. Art Angels is a masterpiece, it's simply over your head, because your head is always down there giving yourself head while Hot Head is playing.

#2. You and no one else, little bitch, you're meming the fuck out of Art Angels right now. Right now. A meme- something that repeats. You're repeating it. You're making it a thing. You're giving Queen Grimeth her power.

#3. Delet your account.

#4. Listen to AA again when you're not 12. Bow down. And submit to the World Princess.

Yeah no she's shit and you're a pleb. Get some taste faggot

1. she's female and she did everything herself (so they feel threatened- although there's no reason to, she never said her choice to make her own music was anything about hating men- she does it herself for the same reason sufjan does- cause umm it's her music)

2. she's hot and they can't have her (so they lie to themselves and say she isn't hot, while at the same time posting rape threats)

3. because of the above, they hate her too much to join the actual fans with mature sexualities that can handle the idea of women existing and being successful. so they really have no choice but to hate her- regardless of the sound of the music.

4. they don't like any music that is good. they have a prejudice against dancing, beats and other patrician musical things even mu-approved indie rock artists like thom yorke and arcade fire and sufjan love. why? because some of these types of music originated with cultures of people who are darker skinned, and/or queer, and that scares them, since they regard these as niggers and fags who should be put to death. they want racially pure music. taylor swift's or even carly rae's conception of pop (aside from one dev hynes collab) may be a bit queer, but is much more "white," and largely swedish. grimes features too many collabs with scary and alienating people of color, and her beats are too based on r&b and house at times for the stormfronter mu majority's comfort.

5. grimes also spoke out against sexism and racism. for this she was labeled an sjw and most people on mu, given their far right ideology, want to kill and rape her, gamergate style. grimes says little today, and does not identify with sjw-ism in its current form, and even prefers using instagram rather than tumblr or twitter because it's "less political" and she wants the songs (which by the way are mostly about things other than "feminism") to speak for themselves. yet she is progressive and opposes censorship and disrespect of art- for this they want her dead.

okay i'm on your side here but this is retarded. i hesitate to assume that being threatened by women is a huge factor (as opposed, say, to assuming women are less talented or something like that). but you really lost me when you claim that people are prejudiced against beats because they originated with non-white cultures (and queers??? lol u wot m8)

not sure if b8..
>being this autistic regardless

When autistic people like you stop popularizing it.

reminder that people who post "grimes is bad threads" have not actually listened to her albums.

sage and move on.

is this satire? do a part 2 pls

Is this pasta or did one of the aspies emerge from the Grimey general?

tl;dr

5/7 future pasta

If this is bait it's impressive, but if it's not Grimes is a literal SJW. She said this about Ariel Pink when all he said was that Madonna's new music is shit and that she's embarrassing/degrading herself with it (all true)

Also from a purely objective standpoint Grimes isn't hot, the most you could say is that she's attractive in a weird way. But she has a giant nose and man eyebrows and just a weird fucking face in general.

>also grimes isn't hot
Your delusional misogyny is emblematic of the kind of bullshit everyone woman in this industry faces daily

once all of the neo-ricardo grimesfags finally kill themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=y-qB_Vu0WDY

About half way through Caroline Polachek starts talking about her very first touring experience as Ariel Pink's opening act, and how she used to have to sneak out of their venues and seek out secluded alleyways in order to do her vocal warm-ups - otherwise Ariel Pink would actively make fun of her.

The guy's an asshole - no ifs ands or buts about it.

holy fucking shit dude

Lol did you make that up yourself?

do you actually believe that it's impossible for someone who has listened to grimes' music to dislike it?

is there a retardation prerequisite for being a grimesfag?

neo-ricardo? nah. it's accurate though.

>is there a retardation prerequisite for being a grimesfag?
Yes.

sauce?

She isn't though.

>delusional misogyny
hahahhaha wtf dude

drooling over some musician because you find her to be an attractive is literally 100% more misogynistic than saying she isn't attractive. you're a special kind of retarded

damn...

We're all friends here

>literally 100%

Why can't we just get along?

Finding of these as misogynistic is misogynistic.

speak for yourself.

That's all you could come up with 7 days later?

>she has a giant nose and man eyebrows
those are supposed to be bad things?

there's absolutely nothing misogynistic about saying that someone isn't attractive. on the other hand, commenting about the attractiveness of a musician (an occupation which looks [should] have nothing to do with) is unnecessary objectification, and it's definitely mysogynistic.

Misogynist.

Yeah I played MGS4 too.
Fuck off.

Shortly after the "MBDTF is a good album" meme dies

She's shit

i hope this meme dies soon too

And you're taking her humanity away by denying her right to be commented on like a real person, you're reverse-mysogynist and you try way too hard.

Is it any good? I like the first 2 games.

>what happens when a grimesfag loses an argument

spoon-feed music, some songs were decent (world princess II), the rest was fucking bullshit.

This is the true color of Sup Forums, a bunch of tasteless plebs who is blindly following the trend.

nah, it's fine to comment on the attractiveness or unattractiveness of anyone regardless of what they do. and claire also models, so i don't think we can say only music should be discussed. SHE never had a problem with people talking about whether she was attractive or not, except when the way it was expressed was as part of an intentionally dehumanizing statement that equates her entire worth or lack thereof with physical appearance. that's what the haters continue to do when they attack "waifufags." by constructing this straw man of "waifufag" in which they include all actual fans of grimes's music, they intentionally nullify her as an artist- erase her huge fandom and critical acclaim- as if that the only reason anyone would fuck with grimes is if they are desperate to literally fuck her.

kek you're so mad rn. I'm going to be the bigger man and leave. Goodbye.

>I'm going to be the bigger man and leave. Goodbye.

>what happens when a grimesfag loses an argument

>SHE never had a problem with people talking about whether she was attractive or not
it's not a matter of what she deems appropriate. idc if you're offending her or not. talking about how you think she's hot is objectifying. maybe not drastically so, but it's still objectifying.
>in which they include all actual fans of grimes's music
nobody is saying all grimesfags are waifufags. but looking at any grimes general makes it pretty apparent that the majority are.

No doubt her self-worth has been affected, even by people un-sexualizing her. There's actually nothing wrong with wanting to fuck someone for who they are, just the property of worth has to be mutual, people feeling like they need to validate someone is unflattering to them.

>talking about how you think she's hot is objectifying.

You were just saying how people pretend she isn't.

Grimes should be banned from Sup Forums. Literally just as cancerous as MLP.

>You were just saying how people pretend she isn't.
i haven't said this.. are you confusing me with someone else?

agreed

Death grips are more cancerous, and I'm not even a grimesfag

i haven't seen a dg thread on here in several days, and when there is, there's rarely more than one.

also, dgfags don't usually go saying shit like this

You're cute.

cry more

th-thanks

:3

>i haven't seen a dg thread on here in several days, and when there is, there's rarely more than one.
How is that possible? I made one of them yesterday, and there's at least one dg thread right now:

grimes is terrible

visions if ok tho

oh lol maybe i've just subconsciously trained myself to overlook those threads. or maybe i'm just so used to them, that i don't notice them anymore. either way, grimesfags are way worse than dgfags. at least dg make interesting music.

moo when visions was new
>grimes is terrible
>halfaxa was ok though

moo on her next album
>grimes is terrible
>art angels was ok though

>moo

>grimesfags are way worse than dgfags. at least dg make interesting music.
not really, kid
both are complete garbage, just like their delusional fanbases

>death grips fag thinks that death grips are not the same level trash with grimes
I'm not even surprised.

you don't have to like DG's music, (in fact it's completely understandable if you don't) and yeah, the fanbase is annoying because of the melon, but you should at least admit that it's unique. (or it was when they first started)

>Death grips
>unique
kek, grimesfags say the same about grimes

It's just nu-metal revival

whatever man. you obviously have your own ideas already set in stone, but if you don't think that the first few death grips were boundary-pushing, then i think you're just letting your bias speak for you.

>meme meme die
What did he mean by this?

>not homeless black man yells over dubstep

the fact that you could confuse the sound of their music for these two completely disparate things should be proof enough that they have a unique sound.

it's a meme you dip

oh my bad. i don't post in dg threads

You don't really have any place, do you.

what do you mean?

HOLY

FUCKING

GONNA

Grimes is the Next Big Thing that is being marketed to the "indie audience" by PR managers and music "journalism". It's too bad, because she has a couple of good songs (on Visions) and I respect her for doing everything herself. I also admire her for discussing feminism and women in music (although in a somewhat facile way compared to artists that pull it off better, like The Knife for example).

Thought Art Angels was terrible though, despite multiple listens. Also saw her live this weekend and was severely let down. The problem is that her new album basically sounds like overproduced EDM / pop-punk garbage (my actual worst nightmare) and people who want to be hip are literally getting conned into liking it.

>marketed to the "indie audience" by PR managers and music "journalism"
>people who want to be hip are literally getting conned into liking it.
this so much

MASH

me too

THA,T

> The problem is that her new album basically sounds like overproduced EDM / pop-punk garbage (my actual worst nightmare) and people who want to be hip are literally getting conned into liking it.
So, you're not only prejudiced against some genres, but you also implied that people are getting conned into liking it? Wtf? People like this album because it's likeable! There loads of great melodies in it. Develop a taste for electropop and we're talking.

She's shit

can you autists please keep this shit in grimes general

>but looking at any grimes general makes it pretty apparent that the majority are.
Look at the posts / images ratio, dumbass. There are more posts than images. 38 images and 224 posts is very decent. And even those images have comments attached to them. Your point is invalid, waifufag.

>not liking the artist grimes
>grimes should be banned
Fuck off, retarded fascist.

Well spotted the hypocrisy of moo. Most of them are just a bunch of posers.

If the music good and person shitty, idc if the music is mad sick bra

Both DG & Grimes are unique. And I don't even like DG.

Ask the OP autist about that.

le moo xd