Nba General Spurdoras edition

OKC @ Spurs

>23 posts early
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

are you autistic?

only posting here to shitpost against spurdoras. dont make the thread so early next time

>I have superb taste as you can tell I am a Spurs fan.

thunder/spurs game thread

/Bucks/ up in this bitch.
>He's a fan of a """team""" that didn't beat the Warriors

Is Draymond Green better than Magic Johnson?

who the fucc up

Nice digits, but no, they're two very different players though

Is that true than Majics son is a drag queen?

Lmao, no.

Not even comparable.

LeBron is better than Magic doe.

I call that French barbecue chicken ernie. Westbrook postin up.

Will Ben Simmons go number 1. He is not going to the draft combine most likely to keep his draft stock high. Is it just because muh potienal?

Daily reminder Memelahoma is facing a 1.2 billion dollar budget crisis with 1000s of teachers laid off for an already shitty Midwest education and this crappy Thunder team is all they have from going full metal sudoku

>Oklahoma
>midwest

lol no, midwest ends in Iowa. Oklahoma is Texas lite / the south.

>tfw he averages 30/10/10 and can hit the meme shot as well as a GOAT post up game and shoot >90% from the line

Depends who gets the first pick and what Ingram does at the combine. Imo Simmons will be a bust he has a horrible personality and no work ethic

DEAD THREAD

>Pop has them right where he wants down 3-2 going to OKC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>Ah yes, the post Spurs loss /nba/ freak out, per usual. Tons of "Spurdora btfo", and "did Pop lose this one on purpose?!" In addition to the usual sophomoric submissions by basketball troglodytes such as yourselves, your collective basketball ignorance is beyond the pale. First, I want to address the misdiagnosis of Kawhi's late game "stuggles". The peons will yell "not clutch" while sipping their third bottle of Mountain Dew for the evening, but in reality it's much more complicated for the rudimentary basketball minds to comprehend. Kawhi is the best two way player in the league, no contest, but his defensive skills exhaust his offensive ability down the stretch. I've emailed Pop and the coaching staff many times about running set plays for Kawhi down the stretch, as opposed to Iso plays. In regards to "Pop losing on purpose", I just can't fathom a man with such an esteemed and terrific track record keeping failing rotations and electing bad timeouts in close games. It's much more probable that Pop, being the philosophical basketball piety that he is, transcends wins and losses and hopes the conclusion of a game is more of a manifestation of long term success rather than superficial "win or loss". And one last fucking thing that pisses me off most with you cretins. This "x coach playing this game while Pop plays such and such game." Could you be anymore fucking childish? Basketball isn't a game to Pop or us fans, it's fucking war. A fair submission would be to equate Pop as General Patton, but these silly kid's games comparison only further differentiate the Spurs and their fans' greatness and inferior basketball franchises and their fairweather casual "fans".

all part of pop masterplan?

>W-W-W-W-W-W-WE WANTED TO LOSE

>M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MUH HOME COURT ADVANTAGE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pop wants to beat OKC on their hometurf.

>CITY OF SPURMS

GO HOME SPURS, GO

hahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahhah

>Can't beat the Thunder
>Think they're better than the Cavs

Well spurs are fucking done... gg thunder but spurs just can't fucking shoot.... brb gonna go die now

Pop has OKC right where he wants them. They will let their guard down because they have 2 games to win 1. Pop will use this to his advantage and start to use some of his secret plays he has saved from the years. This will teach the spurs how to deal with adversity

>LOSING TWO HOME GAMES TO CHOKELAHOMA

Cavs are so much better than all these shitters this year it's not even funny.

JUST

FUCKING SPURS HAD IT. THEY DON'T DESERVE THE WCF

>refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city >refball city

wow did not expect this result.

could that be the last duncan home game?

Is there any player more mad right now than this player?

Fans of him obviously not counted.

I like westbrook.

His skin is not too dark and he seems non threatening.

>Oklahoma shitty blunder hahahaha

Oh wait, fuck. I'm done as a Spurs fan. This is bullshit.

WESTBRICK???

WESTBRICK???

THE WHOLE TEAM SHOWED UP BY WESTBRICK?????

HE WAS THE ONLY DISCIPLED PERSON ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!

EVERYONE IS CAUGHT IN THE HEADLIGHTS WHILE HE'S STILL MOVING

>san antonio after the thunder come to town

Can't believe people thought Aldridge could be a top 2 player on a championship team. He's overrated as fuck. Career TS% is below league average and he does literally nothing else well on the floor. Glad he's finally getting exposed as a fraud.

just fucking end it thunder pls...

Was getting cucked part of your plan?

>SPURS FAN BTFO

lmao dwight howard what the fuck

GET IN YOU THUNDER

>all these OKCucks thinking that Pop didn't lose on purpose

>please select all store fronts
>there are 4
>only pick 3
>mfw

How mad

>ponyboy tattoo
Spurs fans are awful

well, that sucks

It's fucking obvious that the Spurs are winning the next 2, OKC always plays weaker down the stretch. The next 2 games will be easier to win than this one

We don't play like that man.

We have way more class than Spurdoras and pride ourselves in that.

Let's keep the banter to banter.

that german spurs fan guy who stayed late for this

:(

Why did they call the foul on Aldridge when Kawaii clearly intentionally fouled him before the continuation?
t. Warriorsfag

>tfw spurs lose
>tfw can't go to /nba/ to reconcile me

The Anderson's getting tickets to the game even though the game is over.

JUST A TASTE

really hope they don't lob him easy ones. i want him to get grilled tonight. fuck your pr

god dammit

SOMEONE LINK A TNT STREAM I NEED DWIGHT

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU

>checking out men's arms

Why would he care? Not like either of them are getting past the warriors. He would probably prefer OKC to take the west.

>OKC always plays weaker down the stretch
like that 4th quarter just now?

This fucking suck man...

show me ONE piece of evidence that pop actually wanted to win this game

literally a rule violation i got a warning for it yesterday otherwise i would, i had no idea linking streams was against the rules on Sup Forums until yesterday

Who is going to beat the memeiors now?

Holy fuck the game was in San Antonio

I thought playoffs were 2-3-2 format, when did it change or am I wrong?

No one

Yes

The Cavs or (hopefully) a career ending injury

show me ONE piece of evidence that pop actually wanted to lose this game

GOT THE ARENA GOING QUIET

ON A TUESDAY

GOT WESTBROOK IN THE CUT AND HE CHOOSY

No redemption, plus now he gets to be cucked by the Warriors again

it changed a few years ago senpai

How big will that game 2 offensive foul come to bite spurms if they lose? Worst refball out of the entire playoffs so far?

>We have way more class

EAT SHIT SPURMFAG
WOOOOOOOOOO

>leave because portland can't get past second round
>get knocked out in second round

How shook is Aldridge right now?

Does anyone unironically want Westbrook to win a championship? He tries so hard.

>refball out the ass
>"HAHAHAHAH SPURS BTFO U MAD"

Not even surprised, Sup Forums

THUNDER ON A MIRACLE RUN

WE DARK HORSE
LET'S DO THIS NIGGA

Because refs want spurs to win in 7 and not 6

Huh? Exactly why would I be mad that LMA is proving true what I've said all along? The hot streak died and so did his game/their team

RARE PEPE

>it's a team with far more FTAs than the other wins episode
i feel like theres a connection

WHERE YOU AT??????

WHERE YOU AT??????

/NBA/ GOING DEAD SILENT RIGHT NOW

NEVER EVER WILL YOU GUYS BE RIGHT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you really see the Thunder's talent on display here, and I think you have to have them favored going into the next round

you cant tell me a marginal curry/klay/draymond green combo is more talented than westbrook/durant/ibaka