Favourite albums?

ITT: put some of your favorite albums

Pic very related, found them here xd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrPmgqfcwE4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0jB5pfR16A&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=yuDQz16u-SA&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA&index=28
youtube.com/watch?v=DKyR9ANwVpQ&index=34&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA
youtube.com/watch?v=6cC2a3R-2bM&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA&index=54
youtube.com/watch?v=eXf3sTSxsZ0&index=67&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

potentially comfy thread

>I will love the police as they kick the shit out of me on the street
I keked pretty hard at that but this is seriously a 10.

THE BEST

Not very well known but these guys shit talent

I'm not kidding. This album has brought me so much joy. No other album has ever changed the course of my day like this one. 10/10 it's perfectly imperfect. Breaking all the rules and trashing the status quo to evoke emotion. Isn't that what music is about? Making you feel something. I promise you, you'll feel something when you listen to the album.

its a really good listen if your into that hip hop/ R&B sound

I felt hate when I listened to it, shit sucks ass

amazing hip hop album
youtube.com/watch?v=rrPmgqfcwE4
anyone have any recommendations for somethings similar?

excellent taste

IM NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS ISN'T
HAPPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG

Senpai. Music is so well done, even if you've never played the game it's atmospheric as hell.

Love every song in it

autism

Forever best album

Love Open Eye Signal but it needed more highlights like that IMO

Everybody knows that you are fucked up...

"Sun is shining
Birds are singing
Flowers are growing
Clouds are looming
And I am flying"

Listened to this all the way through for the first time today, and I'm in love.

The "Last Day" song is one of the most emotionally powerful songs I've ever heard. Maybe my nostalgia from playing this game as a clueless kid could make me biased but I still love it to death. It just triggers emotions of an upcoming apocalypse that I can't find in most music.

that isn't even a quote from any song. haha.

poseurrrr

this is the only acceptable videogame music choice to have as a favorite
good taste user
youtube.com/watch?v=I0jB5pfR16A&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=yuDQz16u-SA&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA&index=28
youtube.com/watch?v=DKyR9ANwVpQ&index=34&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA
youtube.com/watch?v=6cC2a3R-2bM&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA&index=54
youtube.com/watch?v=eXf3sTSxsZ0&index=67&list=PLZzKhgUfPukB9iaEDNy4YAO_KtkDwSFeA

Mah man

>you had a hole so deep my dick poured out torrentially
What did Elverum mean by this?

my fav video game ost

SUCH a great video game sound track. So wacky, and full of character.