1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slPpB0Xx3Rk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1.Flag
2.Dont know much about Argentine people but they seem friendly on the internet. I love Argentine girls though.

1. Flag
2. I'm a serious argiboo and want to visit Argentina ASAP!

extremely white and first world

1. Flag
2. why they had big noses?

Never met any to give a true opinion.

stop with the sarcasm guys i'm serious
SHITalians jews

wtf i love argentinans now

I'm not kidding I'm really interested in Argentina

Everybody ignore op and let this thread die

1. flag
2. don't care

Slightly more civilized than other South Americans. That's all I know really.

why? this country is a meme

I want to marry a qt argie

I am wondering when you will stop asking this pelotudo de mierda?

ooga booga thank you for the compliment white skin

when you go back

i don't see a thread about argentina in months what are you talking about?

I love

Cuando vuelvas a la concha de tu reputisma madre.
you are funny, lad.

sos el argentino resistiendo en estados unidos?

aww :"3

1. Japan
2. Really stupid people who rioted in our cunt

typical river fan chimping out

1. Japan
2. People who love dolphins

No, solo hablo como los argentinos porque odio el español mexicano. And your cusswords sound cooler and have more weight.

Actually, I had no bad impression of your country.
However, after this event, I became to think that Argentine is a typical stupid Latin country.

oh i remember that

it´s okay man we all have our own ppinion about things
si te gusta como insultamos esto te va a encantar
youtube.com/watch?v=slPpB0Xx3Rk

1.No you're a cunt
2.Don't have one reall, I only know that theres some qt Poleboo somewhere here on Sup Forums form Argentina. Country itself looks pretty comfy to live.

kek. De qué están protestando estos locos? Y qué significa chizito.

Theyre cool

Well, just tell us something about Argentina. How often do you say Usted?

nicole newmann (una modelo) prometio desnudarse en plena calle en protesta contra la muerte de animales por su piel y la gente se volvio loca cortaron la calle querian tomarle fotos, al final nicole no cumplio poso en ropa interior pero no desnuda

y los chizitos son un snack como las papa fritas y al gordo le dicen que tiene el pene del tamaño de un chizito

1.flag
2.should be nuked to ashes

"usted" is very formal we prefer saying "vos"

and we use "vos" alot

We are hermanos and get along famously well, provided that we can work around on Portunhol.

Also, on behalf of Brazil I'll thank you guys for inventing dulce de leche.

:^)

y esta es nicole

I was there, not with them of course, and I want to apologize in behalf of our country.
The atmosphere changed when River lost; they were drifting, like empty shells. I enjoyed those days.

Gracias. Ojala no deporten a ese argentino aquí y deporten a todos los indocumentados y ilegales. Por que no podemos tener mas gente del cono sur?
Solo he visto un chileno en mi ciudad.
WEW quiero ser esa playa.

Yea, and England is a typical stupid Western country (need to be as general as possible). And you are typical stupid generalizing user judging the whole country by a small group of fans.

Middle income trap country

como me gusta este hilo...

DID YOU SAY TRAP?

ella es mia fuera buitre

nod

the best

Yeah, and your country is a typical frivolous populism country which selects him as the leader.

>British - ignore flag
I'm quite fond of Argentina really. Want to move there when my grandparents die

chekd

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you welsh?

let the normies on the floor

Just bought argentina's 2016 kit.

they wikll probably change it again for the WC
:(

I know but I found a huge discount on it. I paid 50€ for shirt and shorts

How obsessed are you with football? Do argie grandmas watch football games and know every player?

i fucking hate you biglia you useless shit

good deal

I have quite a mixed opinion over Argentines. On one hand, they come to our beaches and other touristic destinations and behave like absolute niggers. On the other, they're quite important to our crumbling international tourism, and many people I know of depends on the disrespectulful Argies to survive.

>know of
know*

so you hate ur people but you love our money right you hoe?

morti di fame

Basically yeah. I know there are lots of little welsh colonies - pretty neat

>Flag
Most annoying smugs you can meet when they are in the beach, but outside of it, some of the most pleasant guys. An the girls 10/10

this is why i hate italians

SHITalians*

Poor little thing

>I hate a nationality because of their posts on a chinese imageboard

he didn't swim so good

welcome to my world. that what the rest of world think about burgers, too.

that's pretty much Sup Forums for you, yes.
but kids older than 25 tend to think a bit more mature here.

They use "vos" instead of the disgusting "usted", and for that I respect them.

Kill yourself shitalian piece of shit, son of a truck full of whores you nigger spaghetti faggot shitalian stupid asshole aaaaaargh

rude

isn't this the most complicated shit about LA that you all use different (you)s? in some countries even kids address each other as usted?

>here is your (vos).

flag

They're physically ugly usually, and both men and women usually have a very noticeable weird nasal voice for some reason. From what I've seen/read online, even Argentinians agree that your country is full of pretentious and smug people. Still, I'd rather have pretentiousness than full on illiterate retards in my country. I also don't like how your country's traditional food is mainly based on red meat. but I'd still like to visit your country and make an argie friend

Usted = formal (You)
Tú = casual, informal (You)
Vos = cocksucker

It's very weird, in my country for example we use "vos" when talking with people we know, or people of our own age. But we use "usted" with people that are older than us (our grandparents for example).

Mexicans tend to use "usted" a lot, there was this Mexican kid in our school and everyone made fun of him because he used "usted" with his friends, it just sounds bizarre to call someone of your own age "usted" around here.

breaking news, argentina is a fucking shithole with with nothing of worth, who would have guessed

>the correct way to say it
>disgusting
How are faggots treated in El Salvador?

you got it wrong

Vos= king of the world pussydestroyer totally 10/10 would bag
Usted = normal people
Tu = gardener

Are you planning on moving here?? You could do better, my man.

Okay, I'm gonna leave this here and go for a minute to do something. Britain asked me to not do anything to it.

Los sudacas, incluidos los coñosureños por muy especiales que se crean, son seres tribales. Defienden a sus pútridos "países" como el que defiende un equipo de fútbol (que es la única forma de defender a un estado no-nación), con una veneración exacerbada e irracional a un trozo de tierra creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos, mientras odian de una manera igualmente irracional y exacerbada al estado vecino, que "casualmente" fue igualmente creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos.

Defeco en todos y cada uno de los sudacas, desde el sudaca nacido en el último rincón de Alaska, San Francisco, París o Madrid de inmigrantes sudacas muertos de hambre hasta el último indio sudaca tiraflechas parido por una india en lo más oscuro y salvaje del Amazonas.

you forgot the pic of the islands polaco

Shit right.

argentines are amerindians shitskins niggers with a society comparable to the least prolific sub saharan african countries

Fucking rude m8

So do you actually use tu in Argentina at all?

no, why use it? when vos it´s far superior maybe some peruanos/colombianos or bolivianos use it here

>responderle al gallegANO
seriamente espero que ustedes no hagan esto

I thought that tu < vos < usted < o senior

Why do you guys speak Spanish funny? You guys sound like maricons.

t. Chicano

SHITalians fault

let's get it straight

vo = very informal
tú = informal
usted = formal

i don't know if it's any different in argentina