What's the unemployment situation in your country?

What's the unemployment situation in your country?

Here things are pretty bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37997713
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

worse than ever, sad seeing people having law degrees and having to work in cafes lul

I'm what can only be described as "unemployed as fuck"

Same. Learning to make jewelry to start my own business now.

Pretty bad, I think we should probably import more muslims to help out the situation

Unemployment is 6.5%. It's not Germany/US-tier but it's fine I guess.

here things are pretty good

Anyone not a loser is doing OKAY here

>Unemployment is 6.5%. It's not Germany/US-tier but it's fine I guess.

That's not bad at all.

Ideal unemployment rate is 5.5% or so

>it's not Germany/US tier
Isn't ours around 6%?

Garbage for young people

4.8 actually.

>inb4 CTR

BLS

yours has been around 5% for the last while which is good

US economy is doing very well

unemployment is 7% right now

Much better than 5 years ago.

You were just recovering from 2008 recession by 2010-2011, were almost done recover

Still needed time for market growth

Below 5%

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37997713

>UK unemployment fell by 37,000 to 1.6 million in the three months to September, hitting an 11-year low.
>The jobless rate fell to 4.8% in the same period, while the number of people in work went up by 49,000, said the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

It is very easy to find a job here. Typical wages in my part of the country is around $500 ish though.

Very bad, unemployment rate is like 19% right now

5,3% as for July 2016. It's pretty easy to find a job in most regions.

> Garbage for young people
That applies everywhere. Especially in 3rd world countries, were people breed like rabbits.

l-lol?

I'm pretty ignorant about the subject tho, i wonder if it's because there are no jobs or because people won't take them. I know for a fact some people my age are too lazy to look for "real" jobs, they think it's all about following university and then setting up your own office in whatever field. I know this one guy that got a job at a call center out of necessity but never took it seriously, didn't make some of the calls he had to make, didn't show up to work at times etc. In general he was being a leech to his gf that was studying law, always asking her to drive him around and bitching about the job

But as i said, I'm ignorant about the subject so i might be talking out of my ass

Ah, forgot pic

The thing is, low end jobs are vanishing before technology, so studying is pretty much only option to get a chance to get a long term stable incone at some point of your life.

True that, didn't even think about it

Not good

Pretty good up here, but I'm pretty sure the North west only exists because the EU made the difference when the government divvied up the regional cash retardedly, so we no longer get fuck all while Sussex gets ridiculous amounts of cash.

I can literally see us, Cornwall and Wales disappearing as soon as article 50 is triggered, but that doesn't matter as we don't hate immigrants enough. Turns out if you don't have one exclusively homogenous minority group and one majority group, race wars don't work.

Public spending per head is lowest in the South East. You don't know what you're talking about

Dire. No jobs apart from seasonal tourist jobs in summer like waitoring

Average wage around 14k (and that would be considered good)

We also have some of the highest property values in the uk

Such is life in cornwall

Go fuck yourself. You have no idea what actual struggle looks like.

No jobs, no industry, a 2 bed home averaging around 300k

Atleast your country is slightly affordable. You dont know shit. What makes it worse is how the rest of the country sees how London is thriving, spending billions on a fucking garden bridge, meanwhile i cant even find a flat to rent let alone a job

Do one son

Have you tried moving somewhere

Wouldn't he need a job to be able to afford to move...?

Ditch most of your shit, buy a train ticket, rent a room in a major city, find job, pay for the rent.

Unemployment is at 7.2% which is meh but underemployment is pretty bad, tons of STEM graduates working in low end jobs

This implies that you have any money to do such a thing in the first place.

sounds grim

Landlord here. I'm not going to rent to someone who doesn't have a steady job and has been working there for a while.

pretty bad but we completely hypnotized ourselves to think things are fine.

how long like 6 months?

Indeed. On the other hand, good luck getting a job without a permanent address. Fuck this system

Things are really fine, you earn shit if you stay in your field but at least you can have a livable income no matter what bullshit degree you just got.
We have an overpopulation of civil engineers and Petroleum engineers, I feel sorry for these lads by the time they get out of college.

Anyone on bennies has enough money for a deposit to rent a single room.

3 of my flatmates rented their room whilst being unemployed.

Not necessarily that long even, it depends on a few things.

Depends on education I guess. What do you do?

Once upon a time this was possible, not that simple in this day and age sadly