Two girls from the south of Brazil kissing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraná_(state)
youtube.com/watch?v=EnkNCfTjlsA
youtube.com/watch?v=gBlRAmZo0ps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serra_Gaúcha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like Ukraine

Looks painfully familiar. I doubt it's Brasil.

That area looks awful

>The swizfag tat keeps posting about Brazil

You arent fooling anyone Joao. You have to come back.

independence when?

>all that trash
Not South Brazil

>third world qts

whenever I see girls from poor countries, even if they look cute and pretty, I can only imagine the shit dental care, mannerisms that can only be instilled from poverty, and general lack of intelligence

They look like Italo-German mongrels imo

Brazilians are some of the cleanest people in the world m8.

It can be depressing. Only grill that aggressively hit on me was from an 18-y/o qt from a trailer park. She couldn't spell and had cancer ;_;

Not going to happen.

This.

Brazilians are extremely clean. They brush the tooth more than 3 times a day and take several baths a day.

>no flossing

that's the third world shibboleth, sorry you failed :^)

d-did you go for it
come on, I know there's a story here

No, she couldn't stop talking about horses, and lived with her unemployed veteran uncle in the trailer. I didn't feel like dying

Flossing as well.
At least two times a day.

That looks eastern europe.

We're third world, but we don't let all that trash around.

The State of Paraná was basically colonized by Slavs and Russians.

"Parana's population is primarily of Eastern European origin"

Only Curitiba (capital) received 200,000 Russians, 150,000 Poles and 250,000 Ukrainians (who spread later)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraná_(state)

There is a link in the photo that takes you directly to Facebook

Did reverse search and nothing.

You do not know the trick of the code?

yeah but EE looks trash because of communism, not cause slavs

Fucking retard
>h doesn't want a qt trailer gf who likes horses
Who doesn't like horses?
>earn the respect and loyalty of a war veteran
Don't understand why you didn't go for it, now she's probably doomed to a life of misery with some nigger or white trash alcoholic waster

I don't like horses. They are dangerous and let out giant poo poo pee pees.

Also, can't be responsible for saving everyone desu

>i don't like horses
Nigger detected

>several baths a day.

for what purpose?

I haven's taken a bath since I was a kid 2bh

It is a tropical country.

that pic look like russia and the nike pulse confirm is russia

do italians girls bath?

but why baths?

I guess, seems like a girl thing 2bh

but i heard the girls from spain, france and italy dont do it often like here

they batch 4 times a week, is tru?¿

I literally have no idea, all the gf'sI had did it sometime with perfumed soaps and stuff like that, that's a mysterious world to me.

maybe in the north but walking in southern brazil you could think your in the streets of praugue or bavaria

youtube.com/watch?v=EnkNCfTjlsA

What's wrong with that? I mean, you can fix your teeth, learn manners and go to school, but ugliness can't be fixed.

very sharp

because i'd rather date someone from an upbringing similar to mine, not some uncivilized fuck

it's not that poor people are unintelligent or stupid, because that's not the case usually. I just find that they are more narrow minded.

yeah nah

that looks like disneyland without soul

This bulding is a summary of Gramado... just a brazilian shithole camouflaged as a German town

those girls are underage

Photo of when the city was founded and had no name yet.

Soon, hopefully.

>inb4 shitstorm

>Paranã

looks like the US here

L

>Paranã
Or Banana, like Ylilauta memes it.

looks like american town

big straight street in the middle for cars

pic: proper nice town city in central europe

not that your fake shit

The last photo

Ylilauta has made a meme specifically for Paranã? Wew, now I'm jelly

But Canada and the United States has several Gramado-style cities. Canada has Banff, will they say that the city is fake too?

Same thing with city of Chile and Argentina.

It is, it's a tourist trap where brazilians go to feel like they're in europe because sometimes it makes 5C, campos do jordão is the same, but worse.

i don't know why new world towns try to mimic european style, they don't look next to palm trees or straight, broad streets...actually those kind of things go against the porpuse of european streets which were made narrow for belic reasons.

Gramado looks like a Swiss city. Of course, not with the same developed economic and landscapes, much lower.

It is preferable to go to Europe than to Gramado. But who has no money goes to Gramado lol

The accents doesn't appear, so another poster from Curitiba was posting, some poster (I think an Anglo) saw
>Curitiba, Parana
And misread it as
>Curitiba, Banana.

We also had special navy blue Polandballs, I assume due to the false flag shitposting.

kek Noice

"No"

yes...it looks fake

like where is the labyrinth of small street in the old town? square in the centrum with church and town hall?

just one big street in the middle with shops and fake buildings...nature looks fantastic tho

looks like your typical touristic town with artificial bavarian-looking building to attract people and money

we have those here too and they are lame af, and let's not even mention those cringe ''''''''oktoberfest'''''''' ripoffs

What is the worst part of living in your country? I know why the Czech Republic is good and I want to move there but I want to know the downsides. Also, what cities/towns are the best?

The Gramado constructions follow modern standards. The city does not try to copy Medieval Europe.

The Gramado constructions follow modern standards. The city does not try to copy Medieval Europe.

Yes. That's exactly the point. And what's wrong? Are you going to say that some tourist villages in such countries are fakes? lol

South of Brazil is best Brazil

hm...autumn right now sucks(rain and cold and cloudy, 5pm and its already dark)

salaries are low compare to WE but everything is quite cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=gBlRAmZo0ps

people are quite close minded outside of cities and hates everything strange

its hard to make friends are people dont smile offten(there is complete silence in public transport) but when you make one...its for lifetime

good cities are Prague, Brno, Pilsen, Olomouc and Hradec Kralove

Aleppo

Soon I hope
South Brazilians need to wake up about the giant cultural difference between us and Brazil

yep, they are as legit as disneyland, soulless constructions put together to attract tourists.
they are not even worth visiting, honestly and by personal experience.

>implying south of Brazil is 3rd world
better "3rd world" than 1st world with 50% of our population being SJW

Better 1st world than 3rd world with high murder rates and 90% of population thinking they are white.

>maybe in the north but walking in southern brazil you could think your in the streets of prague or bavaria

this was the orginal comment

"look at my spanish villas, so original!!"
just stop

This is my picture of a residential area of Gramado. Are you going to say that this street does not look like Europe?

Why are apartments in cities so disproportionately expensive (to buy, not to rent, although rent seems to be pretty damn high too) to the rest of Eastern Europe?

>so original!!"
I'm literally trying to prove the exact opposite point, you dumbass monkey, are you illiterate or what?

He's trolling. It is consensual among Brazilians that Gramado does not look like Germany lol

Just try to sound like

Bavaria is a large city

You basically chose the one that you think it looks most like europe, and you still failed, because you don't know how europe looks like (tip: it varies massively).

The south have one of the lowest murder rates. High rates you find in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and in Paraná/São Paulo border. The last time I saw high rate of murder and general crimes was in Curitiba 2 years ago

It kinda looks like one of those replica cities in China, it looks like a neighborhood trying to look like Europe, if that makes any sense

high demand and NIMBY small parties in every districts

for example....there is demand for 10k new appartments every year in Prague but only 2-3k are actually build¨¨

this is how looks mayor from my district in Prague(green party) he blocked every new developend for 4 years

If Porto Alegre was a country, it would have the 4th largest homicide rate in the world, if Curitiba was a country, it would be in 10th.

Have a good night.

Nothing wrong with pic related.

>ohhhh third world crime rates u killing negroids
Yeah get blacked then, chimp.

>does not relate this to northern migration

those are cool as fuck
this is the chinese replica of venice, they also have one of bavaria I think and another one of paris

But China was not made by Europeans. The cities of southern Brazil were made by European peasants

Is it not acceptable that you try to look like Europe?

No need to be such a Chicongolese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serra_Gaúcha

You can try going for your own style, just look at American Baroque. It began as a copy/paste of the spanish arquitecture and ended as its own thing

So there's a legitimate housing shortage?

In my shitty city there's basically an artificial housing shortage, which consists of the banks buying up and repossessing shitloads of properties (due to loans in Swiss francs and all that shit) and then just sitting on them and doing nothing as more and more people are leaving.

Nice denial.

Those "touristic traps" work like this:

First, you had some colonials from Germany or whatever settling in the place. They obviously bring their architecture with them, so the historical centre of the city will be genuinely German-looking.

Then, some "bright" mayor realizes tourists bring tasty tax money and encourages buildings with the German architecture and festivals with German origins (even where they don't make sense, as Pomeranian descendants dressing as Tyrolese for Oktoberfeste), and all fakers rejoice.

Curitiba has a high murder rate. Just saying.

>independence

Why do not people say that Brazil's African cultural manifestations are not fakes?

Tell me goddamn shit

yup

cheap mortages+positive net migration

for example in my district of prague(25k people) there are only 4 appartment avalaible right now(60-90m2)

my friend is in blind auction for one

exactly
and then you get your backpack stolen

never visit south america for the ''european experience''

Two Australians kissing

Are you talking about that shit people in Bahia, Rio de Janeiro and the likes do?

It's for a large extent fake.

>and then you get your backpack stolen
Actually those small cities are in general safe. The bitch is in larger cities, but those don't work that way.
(Otherwise you'd see pirogi stands on every fucking Curitiban street corner, instead of those hot dogs)

Nope. Most towns don't look remotely like that, and the few ones that do date back to the diaspora era. Also, Mediterranean architecture >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> German architecture. If they were really looking to cash in they'd be using the Mediterranean style instead. Companies can be specialized in Med. architecture, German architecture, modern architecture, there's really no "one way standard". People build their houses/businesses in whatever way they want, there's no government dictating which style you must choose, it's your fucking private property.

The huge walls Mediterraneans love so much make Med architecture lose parts of its appeal.

And I'm biased, but I quite like the polaco houses better than both.