Would you like to have a Finlandsvenska qt?

Would you like to have a Finlandsvenska qt?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no im poor

Yeah, I really like Finnish girls!

Why do gooks draw finnish and russian girls with white hair

60% Finnish 40% Swedish seems to be the perfect mix

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

NEVER!

why not

How to get a gf from that Finnish-Swedish island between your countries? It seems to be the cradle of whiteness

Would they see me as a subhuman?

I suppose that our image of Northern Europe would be white.

Russia has the biggest blonde population and Finland has one of the highest proportion of them.

You mean Åland? You aren't allowed to own property there unless you're born there. Great fishing island though.

>You aren't allowed to own property there unless you're born there

Damn. Seems like a paradise.

Please don't tell me it's filled with 3rd world filth

excuse me that is highly offensive

>Google her
>find her Twitter
>second post is anti-Brexit
>Would you like to have a Finlandsvenska qt?

Apparently I wouldn't, Arto.

No, not a single one I would think actually since only natives lives on the island and shitskins wouldn't be able to buy a house. It's literally only Swedes there even though it belongs to Finland.

You can own property there if you first live/work there for five years or something like that if I'm not totally mistaken. You must have Finnish citizenship first though.

Not 3rd worlders there to mention. The whole islands is literally privileged and they live off the Finnish tax money while the place itself is a tax paradise of Finland.
The nature there is beautiful and the place is very comfy at summer, but economically Åland's relationship to Finland is parasitic.

There's Åland in a nutshell.

>It's literally only Swedes there even though it belongs to Finland
>Has 0 shitskins

Finland should own whole Sweden tbqh

>make Sweden Aland again

You sure? I used to rent a house there during the summers for fishing and the owner said only people born there were able to own property like a house. Maybe not the greatest source though.

Finns aren't homogeneous. Finlandssvensk are roughly half-West Finnish half-Central Swedish.

My grandpa owns a property there and he was born in eastern Finland. I don't know if the laws have changed since tho'.

I just checked, and you have to have "right of domicile", which means being a Finnish citizen, living on Aland for 5 years and speaking Swedish.

Alright, thanks for clearing it up.

So basically I'd just have to live there for 5 years.

Maybe some day I'll be Ålander and raise my kids there, if the life here in the south gets unbearable due to immigrants...

Good luck finding a job and place to live for 5 years though. Do you speak swedish?

>here in the south
Check the directions.

Svenska är inte svårt.

It's a shame I've been learning it for nothing, see as Sweden is going to shit so quickly. Not bullying, just lamenting.

It's taught in Finnish elementary school so one should reach a decent level in an year or something if he's not retarded.

You shouldn't believe pol memes 100%

>Do you speak swedish?

A little bit yeah. Technically I'm Finlandsvensk, but I never really use Swedish since all my friends speak Finnish

I'm not going any further north. It's dark enough here

Does you parents have swedish as their native language?

You have abandoned your bättre folk roots?

Yeah they are more fluent, but don't really use it either since everything official is in finnish

It's basically kryptonite to foreigners, first they have to acquire a Finnish citizenship (and do conscription if young enough), then basically start all over again and pick up a minority language that is hardly spoken in the mainland.

I want to defile pure bred Finnic girl with my semen

Now the image of your cunt is this.

I see, I guess you could just say you're finlandssvenk when you apply for property ownership. It's not like they will make you take a test or some shit. 5 years would be plenty of time to learn swedish anyway.

West Finns and Swedes cluster worlds apart from each other when compared with East Finns, like it or not.

>Finland
Sure
>svenska
Eww no

That's Tunisia though

I don't understand where the tone of your comment stems from.

joo

West Finns often larp as Swedes, which is a delusion of the highest caliber

She looks weird and I can't grasp why people obsess over her

I mean yeah she's pretty but I see much better boner condoners on a daily basis. Maybe Sup Forums just doesn't go outside

You don't need to stat off a conversation like a rabid dog.

Their autonomy and discriminatory laws will be abolished soon enough, give it a few years and you won't have to bother with learning their faggy language.

considering ancient swedish bulls ruled your part of the world (and pretty much built your entire economy and language) for centuries you can't blame them.

>cluster worlds apart
Dumb fuck, you forgot the fact that do to finns having unique genetic heritage the differences are large on a national scale but on a global scale they're marginal at best.

What is that supposed to mean?

Finlandsvenska swedish sounds horrible.
If you have to speak swedish, at least speak it decently please.

this

>swedish bulls
Swedish cows actually. The haplogroups are maternal :^)

>ancient swedish bulls
kek at the docile numale's delusions of grandeur

every time

>shit flinging begins

Time to abandon thread

I'm still not sure what was it about the orignal post that warranted such a lecture on identity politics.

Pretty funny that we're the Finn's Achilles' heel desu. Easy as fuck to make the east swedes mad.

@67499612
>we're the Finns Achilles' heel
And Jamal's cock is yours

west Mongolia*

Way to prove my point my very assmad east swede friend.

Embarrassing.

Get a room or something

white men are so emasculated

seriously, what would he be able to do if a big black fucking nigger bull with 12 inch cock tried to rape his family?

why are those Swedes holding finnish flags?

Pull out his hunting rifle? Call the police?

He's smart enough to not wind up in a situation like that. It's all about prevention.

>rifles in Finland
>calling the cuck police while jamal rapes your family

No and no.

Fucking Americans and their cuck fantasies

perfect desu

you disgusting cuck

Don't you hunt in Finland? I have 4 guns.

I thought you had rifles

According to wikipedia it's only 27.5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Both are pretty bad sources though

We're weapons manufacturers, we don't use them.

The number of guns is inversely proportional to number of immigrants; the most backwater rural areas have the most guns.

It's not pic related who owns them

>not use them

Are you seriously this retarded about your own country? Don't you know how many people that hunt? Are you from cuckholm?

by the way, do you have a cock in two inches length?

nose camel toe!!!

hunting? hahaha you stupid nigger just go to the store

my friend and uncle have rifles and shotguns. Handguns are rare