My band are finally starting to take off in the big city, multiple shows & gigs across the city of Manchester...

My band are finally starting to take off in the big city, multiple shows & gigs across the city of Manchester, publicity and advertisement at our fingertips. But we're thinking of changing our name. Help us /mu? You're my only hope
>Me on the second left :3

Weird Al and The Twinks

Beta Male Gangbang

i want to fuck the guy on the right

no homo

Nobody gives a shit you stupid little bitch. Everyone and everything you're currently going through will be short lived and, while it's fun now, will crush you later when the brakes get pumped on your stupid, generic "Almost Famous" story faggot. You and your extremely shittily dressed cohorts will be slung to the curb by the new talent (probably some autotuned piece of trash like Lil Yachty lmao) and its good because you just look like dumb indie horseshit anyway. What the fuck are you assholes even trying to go for? You look like a neo-psychedelia band made by kids who are too pussy to actually try drugs. You look like if The Band and Mumford and Sons vomited all over each other than jerked off with the vomit as lube. Fuck you and whatever it is you THINK you are

You look like a long-haired LeafyIsHere

Radio Wires

What??
Not Betas mate what you on about?
Haha Dean's chill as fuck
Haha jealous man chill
Who? and sweet name
Who's beta now fucktards

what is tiny tim doing with that cool looking post punk band?

Long haired fella is a qt

me too

full homo

none of you look like friends

Haha we play stuff like Tame Impala, Marmozets, My Bloody Valentine all that shit. Not shitty dadrock.
That me?? Cheers
Deans not gay but I'm sure he'd appreciate it

...the list goes on ;)

Need names guys :)
Also
>Bassist on left Morgan
>Me second left guitarist :3 Will
>Drummer Spencer
>Guitarist/singer Adam

Leafy is a youtuber with a face resembling yours

Since you play Tame Impala and MBV, I think Radio Wires fit your band

Hey man cheers, we're actually really digging that name. And to all the hating faggots, get a life you're on a siamese yu-gi-oh messenger board so chill the fuck out you're just jealous. We've actually just been signed to Factory records in Manchester and we're supporting Blossoms at the Ritz so fuck you all. hahaha

Any tips on getting your band out there?

Buttfuckers

For

the Shags

Soft Wood

Hey man, just keep good vibes going , keep positive. Our band organizes ourself quite well with gigs and that. We've only played around a couple dozen gigs and we're already getting places. Make sure you got equipment and time and hard work. Talented musicians like you and I deserve to be noticed :)

Hey man, no need to get big headed. Congrats on the success but let's not start acting like a rockstar just yet.

Do you have any music links/tracks you want to share?

way to brush off you little cunt. nothing you're doing means fucking anything. quit using music as a fashion accessory. grow up

>[actual criticism]
>you're just jealous :)

do the world a favor and hang yourself

No need to be assholes. Typical Sup Forums virgin rejects, absolutely mindless the lot of ya' I asked for band names and you gave me shit. How dumb are you guys. Literally all I needed was band names, but Sup Forums's estrogen levels start rising and they get all broody, calm down mate have a brew ahaha

You're an absolute and irredeemable faggot.

Your music is absolute shit so good luck getting anywhere. Your voice is shit. Your charity shop "vintage" clothes are shit. Even the pleb alt-teens would reject your shit. Goodluck again with peddling your shit music out of "MADCHESTA"

Holy shit, you're insufferable as fuck

>Literally all I needed was band names
>Typical Sup Forums virgin rejects
Why are you here then? And stop trying to sound british when youre fucking typing it makes you look like more of a faggot

Hurt?

How did McLovin' end up in your pic?

this has gotta be bait

/thread

why did you post a pic of you clowns and not actual music?

as for the name;
The Posers would suit you perfectly.

This.
o jirre god se jesus

Guys it's copypasta. Pretty recent copypasta but yeah. I wasn't the poster by the way

Gudda Gucci Grayson

"We Could All Be Related, If Not For The Simple Fact That We Possibly Might Be" WCABRINFTSFTWPMB for short.

Neutral Milk Hotel

Pitchfork: So, [Opisafag], we're glad to have you on Over|Under. I've got one opening question for you: How did you choose your band's name?

O: Oi mate well we just asked four-chan's music board because we lacked the creativity to do so ourselves. Cheers!

What genre are?

The "Quirky" Pseudo-Intellectual Fucktards