ITT: Kurt Cobain is still alive

he's pointing right at us...

Kurt Who?

Cobain. He was the lead guitarist of the grunge band Nirvana in the 90s. Don't worry if you don't remember them, only 90s kids do.

Why are there all these pictures of him with guns? I can't think of any other musician that has as many.

He never even existed.

he was a rural gun nut

That anonymous poster was actually making a clever joke about matyrdom.

he'll be fine

bad band

IN MY DREAMS HE'S ALIVE AND HE'S CRYYYYYYYING. AS HIS MOUTH MOVES IN MINE, SOFT AND SWEET.

damn son

>swears that he doesn't have a gun
>has a gun

SANDY HOOK

He made great feminist concept album with collabs from grimes, chvurches and dead david bowie

Imagine 2 Dave Grohls

I like to think that the headlines on the day of his suicide were to the effect of "Breaking news: lyrics to Come As You Are a complete fabrication"

There weren't although a few astute individuals made comments thereafter. I'm sure they all felt very proud in pointing out the irony.

I think I'm the only who get's this reference. Get the fuck out of this thread you filthy niggers who don't even appreciate this joke.

Or are you?

edgy

hey man nice shot

if quads then kurt will kill himself

nobody is saved

What's up with all the Nirvana and Kurt Cobain threads? I thought Sup Forums was too "patrician". Also for shits and giggles apparently there's loads of people who believe they've reincarnated as that goon. I googled reincarnated Kurt Cobain for shits and giggles and there's a Russian, A Peruvian, and loads of RP'ers on forums who believe they're the man himself. Funny shit to read when you get bored.

They can't be the reincarnation of Kurt.
Because I am.

t. tumblrite

no this is

Why is it that people who aren't Kurt cobain look ridiculous when dressed like Kurt cobain

Oh that's a simple one. Kurt dressed the way he dressed because he enjoyed it most people who dress like him are dressing to look like him so they look like a cheap Chinese knock off. Dressing like him isn't too hard it's literally going to Goodwill and patching up some clothes and wearing band Ts.

>Vote for Hillary, she knows what's best for America

Jesus fucking Christ, he should have pulled the trigger.

Ugh nirvana fucking sucks, they were never good, their 15th album is just as bad as their first

if kurt were still alive he would be an obnoxious feminist that everyone here calls a cuck

he's back with a revenge

90s sucks

Lots of pagan, reek of rent
is fondling yookie, and too recin
succ

So who's the Kurt Cobain of the millennial generation?

2pac/Cobain collab when?

kurt kabanos