/hoc/

>craps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/coachs-corner-connor-mcdavid-may-already-nhls-best-player/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS A BILL THREAD

POST UR BILLS

"All series baby, all series"

This. Even the fancy stats people knew it would happen, though they memed too hard and picked the Flyerss.

>rags

Will the Islels deal Halak to Calgary?

Why do goalers also do the same thing when they get BTFO?

Hey where's the guy who said he would kill himself on cam if the craps lost?

is this the new literally inconsolable?

>tfw my meme team has a cup and the c(r)aps dont

Cause they are usually down in the butterfly when they get scored on so it's easier just to lie down and cry

>tfw no ring ever

>Penguins still undefeated when leading after the 2nd period

HOW DO YOU STOP THEM?

REMEMBER FLEURY IS THEIR BACKUP GOALIE

>Ovechkin gets jaded as fuck and has a terrible attitude, eventually going over to the KHL

literally the next Kovalchuk

>at least they can hang another banner to the rafter

No, literally inconsolable is eternal. Holtmeme can be its own thing.

> tfw you remember every Sportsnet pundit projecting the Craps to win the Stan Lee
> tfw Ovie will consider suicide

seems likely. flames need a goalie, isles need to shed salary, a good match for both.

>hellodarkness.jpg

Agreed. I don't really believe the "hot/cold going in" shit when it comes to a ~5 game sample but Washington was cold for the last half of the year.

ovi at least puts his heart on the line, kovy was ALWAYS a gutless mercenary. hell, he even bailed on st. petersburg to play in beijing now

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

Hey Faggots,

My name is Brock, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the hockey team, and freshman phenom for an NCAA champion team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

We've had worse.

Flames should go after Andersen or Gibson first, whichever one the Ducks don't want

>tfw Bonino cucked the hatty from Bill

>tfw in top 10 of brackets
>1 of 3 in the top bracket that picked a cup winner not eliminated

Why did they take a picture when there is clearly a depressed man in the back

You're on your knees so when you lose you just go limp and fall down. Skates just stop striding and switch to glide

>Bill
>clutch
pick both

BILL APPRECIATION

>REMEMBER FLEURY IS THEIR BACKUP GOALIE

That's not a good thing m8

i dunno, andersen is a huge choker and the ducks will want to hold on to gibson. previous ducks goalie castoffs that posted good stats(hiller, fasth, bryzgalov) have all looked terrible

It's not a good thing for their opponents :^)

>wnba
>attendance champions
my fucking sides

> NBCSN: Craps have not advanced past 2R since 1998

You can't make this shit up...

lel

two if you count the president's

Why are the Caps so terrible, senpai?

>crapwagoners

>Stanley Cup winning goalie is sitting on the bench, healthy
>playing a team who just finished with the 7th best regular season in NHL history

Fuck it let's go with the 21 year old rookie.

NEVER FORGET

I think Gibson has choked worse, but you're probably right. Calgary won't want to risk dealing with them again.

>it's a "redditors pretend to have been pongs fans the whole time" episode
Please, I'm asking nicely. Please just go back.

Dem pads doe

>those tears

Fuckit, I'll still support this team for some reason

They'll be good next year, pretty much the same team returning. They'll still lose in the playoffs, but at least I'll get a fun regular season.

> Attendance Champions

Holy shit... THIS ACTUALLY EXISTS?!

Here is a smug of that anime.

>when the second round hits you hard

F

>>blowing a 3-0 lead

Tampa Gay is going to annihilate you cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

I legit feel bad for Ovechkin guys. You can tell his brothers ghost is pushing him to win and he fails every year.

> tfw it still hurts

>dedicated fan
>bandwagoner
lel

How new are you?

Murray is playing so well right now though that you can't replace him.

소ㅑㄴ 슈ㅗ ㄹ므

Every year i get my hopes up at the start of the season. Every year they roll out to a decent start. Every year they manage to throw it away in the play offs. Ii love this team but god damn i might just skip watching the playoffs next year.

We're coming back, boys!

>think ur good cause u beat an over achieving islanders

top kek

come here bro

sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/coachs-corner-connor-mcdavid-may-already-nhls-best-player/
Is this true, lads?

cursed by boudreau bro

but fuck you, you guys have a cup

It gets better though. The only reason they were the 'attendance champions' is because they literally gave away free tickets to random people on the street.

no

>implying the clots can beat the billsburgh bills

Nah kane bruh

Edmemeton is going to run him into the ground. He'll be a bust in 2 years.

아다! 려차웨

A new millennium of suffering awaits Trashington

Probably front runner for Conn Smythe if Pens go ahead to win the SC

>Implying I wont be enjoying a Publix Sub and watching my team win the Stan Lee Cup

thank god he's gone, I've spent years being pissed off at that fat fucks retarded line memeing

>bill kessel is literally a google search
>still comes up with phil every single time

disappointing. where the fuck was ovi tonight?

hanging from a rope

Still Sid for probably another 5 years or so

Watching Bonino make that OT goals makes it hurt even more

But good for bones , hope the Pongs win it for Hags, Bones and The Rev

>implying i won't be eating a pub sub watching you lose

he's still fat

Maybe 15 years from now.

>implying bill won't take all the publix subs with him when he heads out west with his team to play in the scf

"phil" doesn't even exist anymore, he's only Bill

>tfw I refer to him as "Bill" around people not familiar with memes

Bonino was awful for the first half of the season, until Malkin got injured and he centered Bill and Hags, then things just clicked

Go to bed, Steiner

"no"

Lemieux dubs confirm tampon gay losing in 5.

You don't think the Ducks will be a worse team ? I think GMBM And the Owners are more to blame than Bruce for not going for after a top Lw

same 2bh

I spent this whole time shitposting irl on fags and this feels so good