ITT: Underrated Rap Albums

ITT: Underrated Rap Albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

lowbudgetnobudget.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YJguYgHOIQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, this was just boring and repetitive

This release was crazy underrated

Same with his debut. Benton gets no love for the amount of talent he has.

21 Savage

these third eye shakra pineal glands cornballs couldn't even get signed to rawkus if it was 1997

underwater tank is the only lil ugly mane song i can listen to without screwing up my face

isn't this hopsins's friend lmao

hardly underrated

actually a good answer

lowbudgetnobudget.bandcamp.com/

ewwww

Even more underrated

embarrassing

Illmatic

What did you post faggot. Ever album posted so far is shit and underrated for a reason. If you want a hipster meme thread just say so

21 savage is the most underrated new artist out right now. Fucking kill yourself you hipster faggot

i want a thread with good rap music not some trailer park hick yelling about shoving gerbils up his ass

please calm down 21 savage is one of the most hyped rap artists of the year with the most hyped producers and rappers of the last 3 years behind him

>good rap music
>doesn't post anything
>implying mockingbird, toy soldiers, and mosh aren't some of eminems best songs that never get talked about

i posted 41fivin
an important album unlike m&m's fisher price sports montage music, of course you are probably some eastern european still perpetually living in 2003 wearing g unit clothing so you wouldn't know about that

Not overrated it's a mediocre album that steals half the beats from other artists. If you think that's good rap music then end you life

So important I've never heard it mentioned before in my entire life until now
>fisher price sports montage music
Lmfao fuck you even talkin bout, foh

please stick to listening to eminem when mom lets you on the computer for an hour

the only thing worse than these eminem fanboys might be when the nas ones come in trying to claim he has 6 classics

though at least nobody has posted bones or canibus yet

instead of wasting your time listening to the underachievers and joey badass telling you to open your third eye you could have listened to these three and already have a better grasp on 'underground' new york

This
Also pick related

Definitely this. I hate all of Lupe's other stuff but this album really surprised me

I will it's better than the shit you're posting. youtube.com/watch?v=YJguYgHOIQw

not good tho

Is he hyped here though? So what's your point? I could be a fucking retard faggot and post MF DOOM or Death Grips as "underrated rap" when everyone here loves it so it wouldn't be very underrated though now would it?

This isn't underrated so much as underexposed, I think! It's lovely and just that bit weird without going into head-to-concrete Death Grips territory

It just dropped and i haven't seen anyone really talk about it.

Except for Fantano

Meh
Complete boring trash
Get out
This ones good
Second this
Not my type of rap but got some good lyrics

>travis scott
>talks shit about eminem

Just kill yourself

found the 14 year old white Eminem fan

>travis "synth and autotune abuse" scott fan
>Having an opinion

i chuckled

Found the 19 year old mixed kid with a small penis

This tape is legendary

my fucking nigga

these

yes
people severely underrate his ability because of his meme status, it's pretty sad because his discography is full of gems

Only correct answer itt

No, that and volume 2 were just plain bad. Shame cause I like Benton and he can rap well, but he can't make a good song for shit.

(You)

Rain Dance and Allusions are 10/10 songs

>not mixed
>not 19
>not tiny weewee

Try again

I meant Illusions but Allusions is alright

love this album

ya'll niggas know

yeah it is. easily the best thing he ever did.