Larry Bird goes into locker room and belittles everyone by saying "I will win the 3pt competition"...

> Larry Bird goes into locker room and belittles everyone by saying "I will win the 3pt competition". The greatest trash/smack talker ever. Fucking PRICK on the court.
Larry Bird is celebrated as legend.

> Isaiah Thomas sucker-punched people.
Isaiah Thomas is celebrated as legend.

> Magic has AIDS.
Magic is celebrated as legend.

> Kareem is a sandnigger.
Kareem is celebrated as legend.

> Olajuwon is a sandnigger who won 2 rings in Jordanless seasons.
Olajuwon is celebrated as legend.

> Ewing has zero rings.
Ewing is celebrated as legend.

> Michael Jordan was the biggest asshole in the world, both on and off the court.
Michael Jordan is celebrated as legend.

> Shaq got fat after 2003.
Shaq is celebrated as legend.

> Kobe snitched on Shaq and got cucked by his fiancee (that ring man).
Kobe is celebrated as legend.

> Iverson's IQ is 65 at best. Zero rings.
Iverson is celebrated as legend.

> LeTrash is the biggest tryhard of all time and celebrates every dunk like winning the ring. Is 2-4 in the Finals.
LeBrick is celebrated as legend.

> Stephen shoots a lot of 3s and likes to celebrate after making them.
Stephen is loathed and people want him to die.

>Stephen is loathed and people want him to die.

Because underage contrarian kids, memes and assmad LeBetafags.

Same goes for Dray: "HOW DARE HE BE COCKY AND CONFIDENT AND SHIZ!"

And yet people like Dray fucking MADE the NBA.

> Kareem is a sandnigger.
> Olajuwon is a sandnigger

it's because Steph heaves the ball quickly like a little kid and it goes in when it looks like it shouldn't. People feel like it's trivializing the game of basketball and it sort of is.

Holy shit outside of Sup Forums people don't think like you narrow minded fucks OP. Most people love this fucker curry

you're a fucking idiot, his form is perfect

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>LeBrick is celebrated as legend.
>implying

Anyway, If Sup Forums had existed when those players were active, You would have the same butthurt reaction current shit posters have against Steph.

Ever read ESPN article comments or any Facebook NBA group comments about Steph?

Most people hate Steph

> New Zealand
> talking about sports

>top selling jersey two years in a row
>t-they hate him

This. Especially the armies of Lakers/Bulls/Cabs fans. I'm a Lakerfanboy myself, but I've adored Stephen ever since he entered the league, reminded me of Reggie Miller so much.

People on the internet posting inane shit they haven't thought through?

say it isn't so!

This is Sup Forums, why do we give a shit about casuals?

Every article on the internet regardless of the topic of discussion has people hating on Obama in the comment section, almost as if he didn't win the popular election in both terms and have above average approval ratings.

Perhaps internet comment sections draw some of the worst people and shouldn't be taken as an indication of the general population

This.

Sup Forums and the OP seem to have a majority rules opinion, if they find that the majority of people were to hate Steph then they would be justified in disliking him

>Bulls fans

We have nothing against Curry, it's just that some of us take the "is he the GOAT" stuff too seriously because of Jordan

Jordan is not the GOAT, though. And I looove Jordan.

The nonsensical hate people have for LeBron is mind boggling.

> self-proclaimed king
> celebrates every basket like winning the ring
> ugly
> bald
> "I'm the best player in the world" (one hour after losing the Finals)
> bitches to the refs all the time
> drama queen
> can't win without other already-made superstars
> media darling (money!)
> on the East all his career
> want to win because of LeBron, not because of his team

Gee, I wonder why everyone hates him.

are you trolling or just a retard, user?

>worshiping black people

>> "I'm the best player in the world" (one hour after losing the Finals)

I'm pretty sure he said this during the finals, like after Game 3 or something when it was obvious that he was carrying the Cavs and their plus/minus when he wasn't on the court was just awful.

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoffs.
13.Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
14.GO MISSING FOR 99 PERCENT OF OVERTIME IN THE NBA FINALS
15.Only player in NBA history to show his ashy dick on national television.

I hate him because he's from North Carolina.

The state that fights commies and liberals? God bless NC then.

>4.Bail on the dunk contest 13 times.
FTFY

Thank you. It will now be updated.

Stephen isn't hated. If you were here the whole NFL season, Cam Newton would have shown you real hate.

It's just backlash against all the tryhard bandwagon faggots that came out of nowhere as soon as Curry and the Dubs hit super-elite status last year.

Also, "pop-a-shot" style basketball is gonna kill off all remaining casual interest in the NBA cause ho-lee-fuck is it boring to watch. I'd rather watch fucking golf than watch the Cavs spooge 3's all over the Hawks faces again.

When you stop swallowing the LeBron meme and actually think about it, he is a bit of a douche

He's obviously still a great player, but still

Idk, balling is still rather popular. Overseas it's more popular than during Jordan era, especially with internet.

No its not lol he doesn't square his body and often doesn't follow through, and puts his feet together in the air. Klay's form is perfect. Doesn't matter though since the ball goes in every time.

LeBron's era was boring to watch, GSW is great fun to watch. I don't know how this meme began

People hate Curry's generation of entitled, reactionary millennial fans more than they hate Curry. They hate the retards with zero frame of reference who can barely look up from their ipad long enough to shipost about how they think Curry is the "GOAT."

Every player you listed is better than Curry and can therefore get away with their behavior. You have never watched a GOAT play and you just need to shut the fuck up.

LeBron celebrated as a legend? He's single handedly the most shit on player in currect basketball and hating him is completely common among normies.

This.

Curry is the least controversial MVP of all time.

You're a clear cut faggot.

Why do you think the ball goes in every time, and what is the purpose of form?

>muh assholes

its called wanting to win at any cost

that's what separates the the elite from the rest

Curry's fine, if he was playing for my small-market team I'd love him. I just hate bandwagon faggots and the Bay Area.

Iverson, Ewing, and Lebron are not better than Curry.

But everyone else on the list is better.

IVERSON WOULD DUMPSTER OVER THAT CHICKEN SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't like short people.

Basketball is a pussy sport.

>REF FOUL PLZ HE BREATHE ON ME

Collective League IQ of 70.

when old school, smash mouth, rush the hoop and get knocked the fuck down, 90s basketball comes back i'll give the nba my attention.

>its an OP is too autistic to learn stephen in insanely popular with normies episodes

Why does Draymond get so much preferential treatment from the refs? I haven't seen someone run their mouth and shit talk the officials like he has in a long, long time. Livingston shouldn't have been the one ejected two nights ago.

Yes, how dare the NBA put focus on actual skills and techniques instead of wrestling and tackling?

This

I too agree with this man's sarcasm.

>The Lebron isn't a top 5 player all time meme