Bayern München : Hannover 96
1. FSV Mainz 05 : Hertha BSC
Bayer 04 Leverkusen : FC Ingolstadt 04
Borussia Dortmund : 1. FC Köln
VfL Wolfsburg : VfB Stuttgart
FC Augsburg : Hamburger SV
1899 Hoffenheim : FC Schalke 04

Other urls found in this thread:

kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/651600/artikel_xhaka-und-arsenal---es-wird-ernst.html#omsmtwkicker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50+1_rule
haenselblatt.com/2016/05/09/hannover-96-entdeckt-uralte-rechtsluecke-verhilft-die-meisterklausel-von-1887-zum-klassenerhalt/
twitter.com/honigstein/status/730311355706789888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goooooooooooooood morning

Good morning.

good morning

leave me alone pete

>"Ich saß vergangene Woche vor dem Spiel gegen Wolfsburg eine Stunde mit Beiersdorfer und auch allein mit Labbadia zusammen - aber keiner hat mir gesagt, dass ich gehen soll, obwohl es intern alle wussten", so Drobny in der Sport Bild .
>Der Vertrag des Oldies im Tor der Rothosen läuft im Sommer aus, Christian Mathenia soll ihn beerben. Ein Tatsache, die dem Tschechen aber offensichtlich nicht deutlich klar gemacht wurde: "Du sitzt da, und sie lügen dir in die Augen. Das habe ich so nicht erwartet!"
>Einmal in Rage, attackierte Drobny die Bosse scharf: "Das ist Kindergarten! Keiner hatte die Eier, es mir einfach ins Gesicht zu sagen! Wenn ich sage, was ich wirklich denke, wird es teuer für mich. Aber ich spiele ohnehin nicht für diese Leute."
>"Ich spiele für den Verein und die Fans. Der HSV ist der geilste Klub, bei dem ich je war. Er ist in meinem Herzen und wird dort immer bleiben", bedankte er sich abschließend für seine sechs Jahre an der Elbe.

west ham, eh

>mfw there is still a chance that both Manchester clubs will miss the CL.

Rate my Transfermarkt user impression:

EIN Mats Hummels ist sicherlich nicht 1:1 zu ersetzen, aber EIN Ömer Toprak ist mit einer der besten IV der Liga. Und wenn man dann noch EINEN Christensen oder EINEN Süle mit perspektive holt, dann könnte man den Hummels wegfall gut kompensieren.

what do you mean? by the one that gets 4th failing the playoff? I doubt poop would fail to beat whatever meem side they draw

mentally handicapped/10

0/0

How good is Håvard Nordtveit actually? I've rarely seen him play

>triggered transfermarkt users

Rate my Transfermarkt user impression:

Mats Hummels is voll der Veräter und ein Hurenson, ich mach den ferttig mit mein Kumpeln in der Gelben Wand scheiß Wixxa...

Refuges Wilkommen

Foreigners are not allowed here, fuck off Torben.

Raphael Honigstein Verified account
@honigstein

A change of tack from Wenger? After having earlier offer rebuffed, he's come back to pay full whack for Xhaka. (€50m, including add-ons)

>I doubt poop would fail to beat whatever meem side they draw
Sure, ManCity would be favourites. But in sports there is always a chance that the underdog goes through. Teams like Villareal BMG etc would give them a run for their money.

He was very good but has been on the decline lately, he is good at free kicks

couldn't make it in a proper league and had to move to a shit bundes club

the "mentally handicapped/10" was meant as a compliment.

Rate my /Bundes/ user impression:

Goooooooood Morning *fg*
Haha Denmark you are so funny and informative please keep posting your redundant bullshit news, i love attention whores like you

SUPA BAYER SUPA BAYERN HE HE
Hihii Good Mooooorning have you seen the new cool post on reddit ? heh he
No bullying here please
I just ate some rice waffles and drank a glass of water

good post

>triggered users not responding to my post

Pic related sums it up pretty good, although I don't see him as a weak tackler. But what do I know.

Thanks for the info lads, he's been hyped in the press lately because of his link to West Ham.

>probably 50mio euros or something
>80mio for sanches

how do we fix transfer fees?

>Weakness: Holding on to the ball

Sums up Norwegian football

qt

needs more anime

looks like xhaka is going to arsenal. Bild says they made a 27 mio bid

that's not enough what the fuck

read

i still don't think ive seen a consistent opinion on what type of player xhaka is

But everyone agrees on him doing the same things good, how is that possible?

kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/651600/artikel_xhaka-und-arsenal---es-wird-ernst.html#omsmtwkicker

> Die Rede ist von einer Summe zwischen 42 und 45 Millionen Euro - plus Bonuszahlungen!
is this their own information or are they citing someone else?

Probably citing RP.

i wonder if he will actually force coquelin to change numbers like he said he would

good post *knutschi*

emily?

>Contract until: 30.06.2016

Does this mean I'm allowed to call him Poop Guardiolel on July 1st? Or after the last match day? Not that I hate him, I just think it's a funny name.

*frech grins*

Ever since he signed the Man City contract

xhaka is garbage imo. never worth that much money

he's been very bad lately

From now on it'll only get worse.

€35m
+ €5m every 25 games to his 125th: €25m
+ €20m for Ballon d'Or final 3, and FIFA Team of the Year

Poop Guardiolel

Reminds of a young Xabi Alonso.
Great at long balls (although hoofing it up to the flanks isn't necessarily the best option)
decent tackler (although both tend to make unnecesarry fouls)
Good but inconstant when it comes to positioning.

lel

>Borussia Mönchengladbachs Sportdirektor Max Eberl hat Medienberichte dementiert, nach denen der englische Premier League-Klub FC Arsenal ein offizielles Angebot für Granit Xhaka (23) abgegeben haben soll. „Es gibt keinen neuen Stand“, sagte Eberl der Deutschen Presse-Agentur am Mittwoch. „Dass es natürlich Interesse an so einem Spieler gibt, ist klar“, meinte er. „Was tatsächlich noch passiert, müssen wir abwarten. Aber es gibt kein offizielles Angebot.“

Everton are looking at Favre as their new manager.

>Ballon d'Or

Bayern is safe. He could be the world's best. He won't get in to the final 3 at Bayern

>“I can confirm I am talking to Brondby regarding the coach’s position,” Tony Adams said. “I will leave Gabala later in May and I am looking to return to a manager’s job. Nothing has been decided yet and I am sure Brondby will chose the right person for the job.”

>
Adams has been in talks with the Danish club for a number of weeks and, if appointed, he would consider naming John Jensen, his former Arsenal team-mate, as his assistant. Brondby’s other options for the manager’s post are Morten Wieghorst, formerly a Celtic player and Swansea City assistant manager, and the Faroe Islands coach, Lars Olsen.

Ugh ugh gh

Do ze germans pronounce that the same way Americans pronounce (Brett) Favre

Didn't Ribery and Neuer get into the final 3 a few years ago.

Ugh. I should delete this and repost it properly

No. It's Fav-ruh. I have no idea where they got Farv from.

probably just read it quickly as farve

Pretty sure he was supposed to go to Galatasaray

His agent denied that.

as always - bankruptcy

So let's say I'm an American tech billionaire or a Middle Eastern prince and I want to spend a billion dollars to buy a Bundesliga club. Could I do that, or do they have rules preventing that in Germany?

>The 50+1 rule (German: 50+1-Regel) is an informal term used to refer to a clause in the regulations of the Deutsche Fußball-Liga. The clause states that, in order to obtain a license to compete in the Bundesliga, a club must hold a majority of its own voting rights. The rule is designed to ensure that the club's members retain overall control, protecting clubs from the influence of external investors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50+1_rule

It's not possible.
clubs always have to own 50% + 1 share of their shares

No, see the Wikipedia link. E.g. Kind could get the majority votes for Hannover 96 in 2018 because he's been with the club for 20 years by then.

chances of obamayang staying?

haenselblatt.com/2016/05/09/hannover-96-entdeckt-uralte-rechtsluecke-verhilft-die-meisterklausel-von-1887-zum-klassenerhalt/

Idk. If Real Madrid really wants to pay 100m€, BvB would be stupid to keep him.

He won't leave unless he can take reus' fine ass with him

>43mio + bonus for xhaka
>if he leaves, either Kramer or Rode will replace him

not a bad deal desu

Or Hojbjerg!

this memer says the add-ons take it to 50
twitter.com/honigstein/status/730311355706789888

don't think that leverkusen is going to sell Kramer

yeah nah

What if they start their own club like lederhosen or wolfbundes or red bull?

>Hoibjerg
Gladbach aren't that stupid, though.

Rode is a good buy then. he will go for cheap too

haha :p

For some 18 year old guy. Wow, if he isn't the next Messi Bayern fucked themselves good.

I think that would work. But you probably have to start in some pub tier league and work your way to the top

サイケアウツ - King Of The Beats

I think it will turn out well. You don't spend that much money on a guy having his first season at top level unless you know what you're doing

got my info from the Rheinische Post

C U N T

Or maybe you do

Klopp interested in Dembele

Klopp at Liverpool might be the second biggest force in the destruction of the Bundesliga after Bayern.

>this thread has still unironically not been renamed to "Buyern and their bitches liga"

Dembele looks set on Dortmund tho.

He sent Lester packing and wants to play CL, why would he go to Liverpool?

Klopp, money and 1 season of CL

I don't want him to go to Liverpoo because he will get bullied in the prem and at his young age this might break his progression. Players like Payet, Khazri who are now doing good/great moved there when they matured enough in their football. Dembélé is good but not quite there yet

Tuchel, Money and guaranteed CL football over the next 5 years.

>Liverpoo
>Beating Sevilla in the Sevilla league

Drobny is literally the most based player in the league.

Looking at Embolo too apparently.

Next year is our year confirmed