Thoughts?

thoughts?

would he ruin their chemistry?

I would like to have baron davis or nate robinson back.

Get any big-ego all-star players on the team would not be good, because they're a humble...

There is no possible way they keep all three. Curry will be an UFA after next year and have a huge contract, Durant will have to go big and get the max, and Klay is raking in a big contract at the moment

Unless they absolutely gut the bench, which is impossible to go deep in the playoffs unless you are in the L-EAST. Look at portland and their bench, absolutely getting smoked

Does your country have an equivalent of the expression "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

It won't happen, I don't think KD would really want it. Winning would be too easy.

Definitely chemistry problems though, and honestly while I'm not a fan of the Warriors I think they should ride this exact system while they can. Dray seems to be getting better, Curry and Klay are both in their primes, the bench hasn't got anyone overly old on it. Don't make any roster changes until you win less than 60 games, which I can't see happening next season at this rate.

Why would he leave OKC? His team is most likely going to the WCF after defeating San Antonio. They might even beat GSW to make the finals.

I'm a Celtics fan who has been hoping to pick up Durant for our team, but it's not happening. He's not leaving OKC. They are doing too well in the playoffs.

>They might even beat GSW to make the finals.

lmao

>KD wants a ring
>OKC is a contender

It's unlikely he'd get on a stacked team like the Cavs, Spurs or Dubs, so why the fuck would he leave?

To go to a team in the east? Easier route to the finals, he'd only have to get through LeBron instead of having to get past the Warriors/Spurs/Clippers

>Why would he leave OKC?
because the West is just too dominate. he'd have a better shot at a ring by simply playing in the East. it'd be easier to get to the finals, and then he'd at least have a punchers chance at winning

DESU, Durant should go to Miami.

Spurs are going to fall off quickly. Kawhi is awesome and LMA is decent but the rest of the team sucks. As good as Kawhi is, he's not a playmaker and can't create offense for others. Spurs are going pure iso for that reason and it's hurting them

Yes. Too much sodium.

Tbh he probably would, too used to playing iso ball under Scott Brooks

This desu, i've got my money on washington

Miami or Atlanta would provide an instant ECF matchup against CLE and probably beat them if either had KD

Seeing as the Thunder haven't shit the bed this year it's a safe bet he's going nowhere. If they had sucked then yea, he definitely would've ended up in the Eastern somewhere

>Why would he leave OKC?
Because it's Oklahoma? Better question is why would he stay?

Miami won't have enough money for Durant/Wade/Whiteside to get max or close to max contracts. Unless Bosh retires that is, then they might be able to pull it off.

Problem with Miami is that everyone would immediately shout "just like LeBron". If KD goes east, he joins the Raptors. Decent team, could slot in to replace DeRozan, has a coach mostly doing iso's so he can do his thing.

The only team Durant would leave for is Washington.

He's going to Philly