What's with american women not being able to see if the toilet seat is up or not?

What's with american women not being able to see if the toilet seat is up or not?
A bunch of american movies have this shit about "leaving the toilet seat down because there is a lady in the house". Are the movies full of shit or are american women just plain retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOlGMPE68Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

People stand up to piss in their own toilets at home? Seems dirty

>sitting to piss
I hope no one falls for this meme

it's not full of shit and they are not retarded
it's like holding the door for someone or pulling out their chair, you are expected to leave it down if you live with a woman, common sense, at least here

I only sit to piss in the mornings when I'm too lazy and tired to stand for it.

Nah m8, leaving the toiled down is based on the assumption that women should go straight down into the toilet, no assumption is needed for holding the door, everyone wants the door open for them.

Yes m8

I sometimes do it at night because it makes less noise and gives me an opportunity to reflect upon the choices I have made in this life, pondering the meaning of this Sisyphusian existence and ultimately dismissing thoughts of suicide because of my crippling fear of oblivion.

Sisyphean*, even.

>fear of oblivion
Oblivion can be pretty scary at times, but nothing to be afraid of

The better question is: Why the fuck isn't the lid down? What kind of animal leaves the lid up? Do Americans flush with the lid up? Absolutely disgusting.

The seat up or down argument is moot anyway, it should always be down and so should the lid.

now that I think about it, you are right, I've never left the lid up.

I think what he was trying to say is that it's a courtesy thing. It's just manners to put it back down for the ladies to use.
Some women will still bitch about it too. Not sure why.

>yfw restrooms are going unisex because of muh trannies

>mfw I piss all over the seat anyway just for butthurt

>people piss in toilets at home
Why not use a sink?

>Not using the shower

youtube.com/watch?v=dOlGMPE68Bo

lol I've been living in three different house and my family has never installed a toilet seat in any of those.
I find them weird and uncomfortable tbqh

TV and Hollywood are filled with unfunny hacks. For what it's worth, I think those jokes are more popular with elderly people who like bitching about their bland marriages.

>not leaving the seat and cover down all the time
>letting smells from the toilet escape into the air
>letting the aerosolized toilet water spray fecal matter all over the bathroom when you flush

I'm surprised you don't use a chamberpot, pedro

lol, this desu, I always shit with the lid up, because makes me shit easier

Who shits with the lid down? Poles?

I'm with you
I unironically sit to piss and I'm not ashamed of it

>Poles?
I don't get this reference desu

It's a burger thing. We call them "polack" jokes.

lid is not the seat