What's your honest opinion on this album?

What's your honest opinion on this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

skanktralskahotel.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neutral Bling Hotel was better

I really like and listen to it every week. Back in 2009 I saw someone shitting on mainstream indie bands my teenage self liked and recommending it outside of Sup Forums, only later I learned about the meme.

9/10

Favourite album of all time for me. Not even memeing

My favourite album of all time

Enjoy this album a lot

skanktralskahotel.bandcamp.com/releases

t. Fantano

I never listened to it on repeat at any point, so I can still enjoy it

What's your favourite track? Mine is two headed boy part 2

ive become really attatched to it

There has to be an oppotunity to get really attatched to it and suddenly it just sticks to you tbhfam

great.

I love you, Neutral Milk Hotel.

the fourth best album ever made.

Not overrated at all honestly

Its in my top 4 albums, somewhere in there with ITCOTCK, Close to the Edge, and Funkadelic s/t. Definitely my favorite catharsis stroking album

I really do like it

i don't like indie, so despite my best attempts to get into the songs, i just don't like em.

I wouldn't change anything about it. The lyrics and performances are incredibly tender, and they strike a rare balance between vivid imagery and emotional vagueness. No other rock album is really like it

cannot be topped desu senpai

It's really good. Love every track on it.

i dont really get the meme but i looooooovvveeee iittttttt

I listened expecting to give a bad score on rym because of what you guys say here. But actually this album is pretty great, and I'm not a big fan on folk.
The lyrics is pretty great, I thought he would be nasty and shit, but it's actually quite tasteful and qt.

8.5/10

It grew on me after a few listens, and while I like it I don't get the Sup Forumsboner for it

First timer here, what's the name of this album? Image.jpg?

I listened to this for the first time in July this year, never came to Sup Forums before and it seriously tops everything I've ever heard as an album, I love almost every single song, favourite right now is probably Two Headed Boy pt.2

Is ok but not deserving all the hype

Nvm found it. So is the meme that we're supposed to pretend its the best album ever made?

Its a good album. Just memed a lot.

You can't even bait right you retard

Not pretending senpai

I think that can be said to every "Sup Forums classic"

yes, ignore all threads talking about Sup Forumscore, it's ok if u dig those albums but here they are just memes

easy 9.5/10

Re-listened to it yesterday, still my favorite. Album of all time.