/NBA/ general - we out here edition

Other urls found in this thread:

onion.com/24OtJzJ
deadspin.com/5943994/stephen-a-smith-thought-an-article-about-him-in-the-onion-was-real
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it

gaygay gay

>this flag
>that post

so is Whiteside in tonight? is this the beginning of the end for Raptors?

The Lakers will be SHIT for years. I love it. Fuck Lgay

>lgay

Did you make this up? I never heard anyone call it that before

i-it's still not over, right. becky will take over. she got this. >we'll win this with a beautiful basketball lineup. mills, green, ginobili, anderson, diaw. c-come on, go spurs go

Ah yes, the post Spurs loss /nba/ freak out, per usual. Tons of "Spurdora btfo", and "did Pop lose this one on purpose?!" In addition to the usual sophomoric submissions by basketball troglodytes such as yourselves, your collective basketball ignorance is beyond the pale. First, I want to address the misdiagnosis of Kawhi's late game "stuggles". The peons will yell "not clutch" while sipping their third bottle of Mountain Dew for the evening, but in reality it's much more complicated for the rudimentary basketball minds to comprehend. Kawhi is the best two way player in the league, no contest, but his defensive skills exhaust his offensive ability down the stretch. I've emailed Pop and the coaching staff many times about running set plays for Kawhi down the stretch, as opposed to Iso plays. In regards to "Pop losing on purpose", I just can't fathom a man with such an esteemed and terrific track record keeping failing rotations and electing bad timeouts in close games. It's much more probable that Pop, being the philosophical basketball piety that he is, transcends wins and losses and hopes the conclusion of a game is more of a manifestation of long term success rather than superficial "win or loss". And one last fucking thing that pisses me off most with you cretins. This "x coach playing this game while Pop plays such and such game." Could you be anymore fucking childish? Basketball isn't a game to Pop or us fans, it's fucking war. A fair submission would be to equate Pop as General Patton, but these silly kid's games comparison only further differentiate the Spurs and their fans' greatness and inferior basketball franchises and their fairweather casual "fans".

Would you trade Snitchy D for John Wall?

tl;dr lmao

Who wouldn't?

Mario probably

Becky is adorable but I got bad news my sausage sucking friend

I PUT DIS BRICK IN YO FACE

LETS UNITE TONIGHT
WE SHOULDN'T FIGHT
EMBRACE YOU TIGHT
LET'S UNITE TONIGHT

Morning fellas

Saw my favorite band last night

Gonna see my second fav band on Thursday

"Don't stop"

"get it' "get it"

You guys don't know your /nba/ lore? Smh. Yall got tricked. Pathetic.

/Bucks/ up in this bitch, coming for that sixth seed next year

Conley
Harden
Barnes
Motiejunas
Capela
6th man: Beasley
Coach: Van Gundy

How the FUCK do you stop this team from losing in the semi finals?

Bring back Dwight, they'll lose in the first round

Bumpin for Legoat

The obvious refball to kill the pace and keep the Thunder in the game in the 3rd quarter when they couldn't keep up. They did the same to Miami against Charlotte. The NBA is a joke, I almost hate myself for watching it still.

Is steven Adam's on Lma the key???

He's been roasting him

Delly
Middleton
Parker
Giannis
Dragan

LADIES AND GENTS, YOUR 2020, 2021, 2022 NBA CHAMPION MILWAUKEE BUCKS

Not in the first two games.

I thought ibaka was guarding Lma the first 2

Was this before or after Aldridge and Parker won Academy awards for their best acting in a game?

You're completely missing my point.

Blazers would be pretty based desu

Nah. Dwight is shit now and he'd go from playing with one chucker to another so nothing would change in his game

>adding Dwight causes Blazers to lose 5 additional games

So before curryfags wake up can we talk about how well Draymonds been playing this series?

They have more than enough cap to sign him in free agency assuming he opts out

>Cavs fans think they have a chance to win a ring

>Image.jpg

hes actually a angry robot

He's the best player on that team with how he's playing I don't care if he's a robot

>Larry Bird was a great player and is a good manager

Kobe.

durant to wizards

is this a meme?

It was all a meme

I used to read wizards magazines

why is there 3 nba generals?

because of autism

because autism

who is the face of the chicago bulls

pop is playing sorry while donovon is playing checkers

autism

your mom

Adams is lowkey a top 10 center.
>gets under peoples skin
>high bball IQ
>not soft
>will resort to goon shit when needed

hehehe, "Dragan Bender"

He plays like a fucking asshole and does a ton of borderline dangerous shit, easily my least favourite player in the NBA. One day he's going to seriously hurt someone.

Last 2 digits determine a how many points Lowry and derozaj get combined tonight

i still can't believe they fired Dave Joerger.

Z-Bo will be coming back mad as fuck at the front office. Probably knock some teeth out of their heads.

gsw x okc gonna be fun

westbrook trying too hard to outshine curry, lots of heroball incoming

1. KAT
2. Boogie
3. Drummond
4. Jordan
5. Gasol
6. Gasol
7. Whiteside
8. Horford
9. Gortat
10. Brook Lopez
11. Dwight
12. Vucevic

Nope, no Adams yet......

Forgot J. Val as well.

BREAKING

Onion Sports Network @OnionSports 1m1 minute ago
Tim Duncan Sternly Reminds Spurs About Maximum Occupancy Limit Of Locker Room onion.com/24OtJzJ

deadspin.com/5943994/stephen-a-smith-thought-an-article-about-him-in-the-onion-was-real

>analytics

Plumlee is way better than Dwight. Plus he's younger and can improve.

just as autistic as hoc

Not that surprising. A lot of people are tricked by Onion headlines. I have been too.

Who is the face of the OKC Thunder

j.v is AROUND 3-4

Onion is so god tier

So is GSW-SA still confirmed or are OKC gonna fuck that up?

no Big Al?

I am from the future and OKC do fuck it up. Warriors beat Thunder in 6 and then beat Cavs in 7.

yikes....

Bogut>half your list

off the top of my head. Bogut and Big Al are both there. The point is, calling Adams a top-10 Center is asinine

>Horford
>Paul Gasol
these two are trash now

Paul
Redick
Mbah a Moute
George
Jordan

Yeah, but he's 22 and already good enough to be a starter on a semi-contender. And he's not the worst starter. OKC has no need to upgrade the center spot as long as he's there. They need to massively overhaul the bench and acquire a solid third ball handler. But as long as they have Adams they're set at the 5. That's a pretty nice asset to have in a 22 year-old.

A. It's Pau
B. They're both better than Adams and it's not close

The presence of Kanter offense is a huge boost to Adams. If Adams had some stiff backing him up he'd have to be asked to do things he can't do, ie. score

what's a stuggle?

I would take adams over drum and horford any day

Reminder

>DET/ATL combined Record: 92-72

>HOU/POR combined record: 85-79

>DET/ATL both swept HOU/POR during season

>semi-contender

full-blown contender famalam.

and Whiteside too

Detroit and Atlanta are both underrated as fuck in my opinion. Detroit will be a top five seed in the next two years.

crazy talk desu

Arguably his worst season in the nba

Are their any Spaniards in the hall? Pau would be the first right?

Would Dwight Howard to the Spurs make sense? Especially if Duncan retires.

Portland got better as the season went on, I'd bet on them beating Atlanta or Detroit. But yeah Houston is trash and losing even 1 game in a series with them is sad.

everyone had to adjust and accommodate Rose coming back and playing the whole season. He is the reason why they were awful and did not make the playoffs.

He's probably going to Milwaukee

Whiteside and Drummond are soft asf. Horford was invisible in these playoffs. Maybe I just like the dirty behind the scenes shit adams does to help win games like tripping danny green in the last minute. Shit was cash. Bruisers like him are a rare breed and are always in need.

Thoughts?

Fuck off Bill