Atletico

City
Everton
Arsenal
Atletico

>Manchester United or Manchester City?
United because I don't support plastic oil clubs
>Liverpool or Everton?
Probably Liverpool but I have a soft spot for Everton too. I'd say they're tied actually because if Everton did well I would support them.
>Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspurs?
Probably Spurs. Arsenal and their fans piss me off so fucking bad.
>Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid?
Atletico hands down

>supporting / sympathising with FC Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, sponsored by Etihad™ Airways

What the flying fuck is wrong with you?

City
Everton
Tottenham
Atlético

Because they have more argies

I've supported City since before you were born, kid.

City
Everton
Arse (barely)
Atletico

Man Utd
Everton
Spurs
Atletico

This is the only correct list for the good guys

Are ABUs really this fucking salty, that you would rather see FC Etihad Airways succeed than a club that actually has history, actually has a soul, actually has a legitimate place in English football? You would rather support a club whose supporters can't be bothered to stick around to say goodbye to their manager of three years?

I'm not a United fan but I would never ever consider supporting the most plastic disgusting abhorrent shitstain that is Manchester City

What the fuck is wrong with you?

christ mate calm down

Site is filled with plastics desu

United is even richer than City you twat

How can you like a club who spends 80 million Euros on a 18 years old "next Henry" or 60 millions Euros for Memphis fucking Depay?

So you support a club full of bandwagoning glory hunters that's nothing more than a giant dividend payout for the cashed up Jew Glazers

Talk about the pot and the kettle, you obviously live in the anus end of London and think football started in 92

wew lad

Manchester United or Manchester City?
>City

Liverpool or Everton?
>Everton

Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspurs?
>Spurs

Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid?
>Atleti

City and their fans are sterile and inoffensive.

United bandwagoners are probably the most disgusting and deluded sports fans

Neither
Everton
Neither
Atletico

So many anons prefer spurs over arseanal

Feels good man

>United vs City
A test to see which you prefer: the club that (used to) win everything or the club that has oil money and can buy everything

>Liverpool vs Everton
A test to see if you prefer the team with more success but worse fans

>Arsenal vs Tottenham
A test to see which which you hate less: niggers or yids

>Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
A test to see whether you prefer the vastly more successful team to the underdog

>United is even richer than City you twat
Because they earned it by being the most successful club in England. That's why sponsors give them as much money as they do. Yes United are a bit plastic now that they've been bought out by the Yanks. Well they're very plastic really just like all the other big English clubs (barely even English anymore). But City is WITHOUT ANY SHADOW OF A FUCKING DOUBT the worst of them all, BY SEVERAL COUNTRY MILES

JUST OIL SHEIKH MY SHIT UP, MUHAMMAD
MASHALLAH

>How can you like a club who spends 80 million Euros on a 18 years old "next Henry" or 60 millions Euros for Memphis fucking Depay?
Yeah that's shit. Also I never said I liked United I said that I would rather support them than City. They have a shit manager at the moment though. I reckon they will find a new, longer term, less plastic replacement in the near future.

I don't support United
It's not the clubs fault of Indonesians bandwagon them. They're still a club with more history than Man Shitty.

You've obviously never come across the Dutch/Algerian Autist.

United "fans" and Liverpool fans hate eachother, but ironically they are quite literally mirror images of one another

They're all deluded, salty, bitter, have a victim complex and always act holier-than-thou towards everyone else, expecting other teams should just bend over for them at every moment

You are a very angry little man.

You seem a bit mad

Also, Liverpool is the most successful club in England

City
Everton
Kill myself
Don't care

the dutch phonecall god is the only shitty City fan I've ever encountered in my entire life and I live in a country of bandwagoners

City
Everton
Spurs
Atletico

City
Fuck scouse
Arsenal
Halal

You're an Arabic cock sucking plastic Etihad™ Airways sponsored c.u.c.k.

Fine, Man U are the second most successful, or at least they're near the top, and they were successful before they were bought by oil money

And they still actually have some semblance of a soul

They have local lads still playing for them (Rashford)

They actually have other English players in their first team instead of Man Shitty who often play with just ONE English player on the pitch (Hart)

Man Shitty is the most odious cancerous tumour ever to have been spawned by English football

>You're an Arabic cock sucking plastic Etihad™ Airways sponsored c.u.c.k.

Ooh, you really got me there!

How will I ever recover from this!?

The correct answer.

>money is bad guys, I swear
>club onwers are evil
You should stop watching your plastic league then, start watching a non-profit oriented league with actual clubs (social clubs managed by the club members, not just a football team) like the Argentine one

Manure
Everton
Spuds
halal

only on spee since everyone likes to act like a pretentious hipster contrarian.

Man United is nothing more than a giant, soulless corporate brand, bank rolled by the Glazers to help leverage their portfolio and assets

United's raison d'être is not to win titles, but to stay in top 6 to maintain stable financial sponsorships, their club crest literally has an ® in it. They are the modern face of soulless corporate football and the bandwagoners know this, but chose to ignore it because the truth hurts

This desu. United fans are fucking scum. City can barely fill their own stadium, let alone take anything away. They've become so plastic now they're almost in the same tier as MK Dons in terms of no one else really caring about them (except United's hardcore Surrey, Sussex & London fanbase)

Also why the fuck does Sup Forums keep changing some of the words in my post to desu??? I've started noticing this recently it's fucking annoying

Shitty
Everton
Spuds (supporter)
Atletico (follow their matches)

Senpai pls

Holy shit how newfag are you

That's Arsenal you genuine retard.

Genuinely just thought everyone else on here was a weeaboo. Thought I was going mad

Fuck off newfag

This. Most City fans I know are friendly lads who started watching football in the last 5 years. They don't really bother me.

Meanwhile United fans are a deluded and entitled cesspool of scum who genuinely believe their team should rightfully sit atop of the league every single year (and if they don't then it only means they're getting Bale/Neymar/Ronaldo because "biggest club in the world")

Who do you even support?

Let me guess, you are a die hard fan of the 9th division Cockfosters FC in London, but you just so happen to follow Manchester United as your 'second team', because your mum's-uncle's-grand-dad's-postman's-dentist once went to Old Trafford so supporting United is just "in the family"

By sucking more Arabic cock

It's not to do with money. It's to do with the soul of the club.

City did have a soul at one point. They were a real Mancunian club.

Now they play in the Etihad™ Stadium, basically their entire team is foreign (only two Englishmen play regularly, Hart and Sterling, and Delph is semi-regular. Whereas at least United have Rooney, Smalling, Carrick, Lingard, Rashford, Phil Jones, Ashley Young, Luke Shaw). They don't even have the respect to stay around at the end of a game to say goodbye to a manager who won them the PL. That's how fucking plastic they are.

Also I support my local team Pompey mate despite the fact we're now in League 2, and we are the largest fan-owned club in England so don't give me any shit about money you Argie cunt

I agree with this lad - - that's more Arsenal really.

So just because United haven't won in the last couple of seasons, they're not trying to win a title?

I agree United are very corporate, how can they not be? But they still have more of a soul than City. So do Arsenal. Even Chelsea do. Liverpool too. Every other club in England in fact.

Daily reminder that MU bought titles buying Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Rooney, Berbatov.
>MU
>not plastic

I don't support United, they are just objectively better than City because 1) they have more English players, 2) they have a history, 3) their fans wouldn't walk out of the stadium instead of saying goodbye to the manager of 3 years. Well maybe they will with LVG, we'll see. At the moment though my opinion of City is as low as can be

Couldn't give a shit to be honest, none of them are my club.

They've bought certain players, not AN ENTIRE TEAM.

>At the moment though my opinion of City is as low as can be

I'm sure they're devastated.

United fans were literally flying planes above Old Trafford with "Moyes Out" signs. They're just as bad as City plastics

Every season I hear butthurt about City spending too much or buying too many new players and how they're all mercs

Then meanwhile in the summer >BUY Neymar, BUY Ronaldo, BUY Ibra, BUY Neuer, BUY Di Maria (again), BUY Messi etc, BIGGEST club in the world - 999999999 followers from Malaysia on Twitter!

>they have a history

Every club has a history, you cockmongler.

You're starting to sound like a scouser.

Would United fans walkout without saying goodbye to their manager of 6 months?

>Calling for the removal of a terrible manager who killed your title winning team is the same as walking out on the man who gave you your best success in the Champion's League

>they have more English players
Xenophobic piece of shit

How does it feel knowing all the best players in "your" league are foreigner? Same goes for managers and club owners

>moyes
glories times

Kane and Vardy are as English as the Falklands mate

>they won the league last year
>that means they should win it this year!
>and every year after that because it's an infinite loop!

Half those players were finished after Fergy milked them dry, not to mention he booted Pogba to bring in Scholes so that Moyes wouldnt get the chance to get credit for developing Pogba into a top talent.

Man Utd
Everton
Arsenal
Atletico Madrid

This: City were a proud Mancunian club, they did have a history indeed.
Now they are an Arabic-owned corporate shell.

Your tears are delicious Tyrone, how are the Falklands these days?

>Two brave Englishmen top scorers

Aguero got cucked harder than Argies did with Falklands desu

Also
>Xenophobic
Fuck off to reddit

United
Liverpool
Tottenham
Real because I fucking despise Oblak (t. Benfiquista)

>their fans wouldn't walk out of the stadium instead of saying goodbye to the manager of 3 years

Maybe the club should have done it after the final whistle instead of making people wait half an hour while they brought out the u18s and the fucking women's team then.

Utd
Everton
Tottenham
Athletico

Reminder that Aussies who watch football are fucking poofs who got picked on at school

>scoring goals against relegation folder teams and penalties make you a good player

Aguero will be the top scorer of the league pham

i don't like either, but i hate city less

liverpool

same as #1, but i dislike tottenham less

real madrid

>P-P-P-PLEASE STOP DROPPING THESE ELITE AND MUSCULAR TRUTH BOMBS ON ME MR BIG STRONG AUSGOD XDXD

>Aguero got cucked harder than Argies did with Falklands desu

'no'

Not happening. Maybe he can be top scorer in the Europa League next season, weeny Eastern European teams might be more his skill level.

City (I have not idea why)
Everton
Spurs
Atletico

I guess i like an under dog (or trying too hard to not be plastic)

>Getting triggered this hard

you are literally seething right now

>Maybe he can be top scorer in the Europa League next season
>le ebin city euroba league meme
I take it you did not watch the United game last night

I can't wait to see Vardy and Kane scoring in European competitions

I see two handsome genetically superior white Englishmen there above a weeny, subhuman ape

by your logic united used to have history until they got taken over
and now they're just a jewish owned corporate shell

Once again you have defaulted to the >LE YOU ARE LE TRIGGEB XDXD ""argument"", which makes it abundantly clear that you lack ANY possible defence to my elite and muscular truth bombs.

YOU are literally FURIOUS right now and are desperately trying to hide this by adopting a nonchalant mask and deflecting every handsome and intelligent post made by me away with a thoroughly worn out meme. I can see right through you, you pathetic piece of shit, and this troubles you deeply.

You will now either ignore me in the knowledge that you CANNOT compete or you will respond with another pathetic ad hominem. Regardless, the end result will inevitably be YOU cowering from the truth. The truth frightens you, and you are more than content to hide under your covers. I would pity you, if you weren't such a pathetic individual.

I look forward to your reply or lack thereof, which I will NOT be reading

>handsome

Get some standards m8

Compared to a nigger of course

EBIN! XD!

Ask your girlfriend who's more handsome, Agüero or Kane

Spurs
Tottenham
Yids
Spurs

city
everton