R.I.P

R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/chris-brown-is-currently-in-a-stand-off-with-swat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened??

Someone made a shit thread

Damn...

WE

Chris Brown is reportedly in a stand-off with Los Angeles SWAT following allegations that he pulled a gun on a woman.
TMZ reports that the troubled R&B singer is holed up inside his Los Angeles home. Police arrived at the scene around 3:00 a.m. local time, but have yet to enter Brown’s home as they wait for a search warrant. At one point, Brown threw a duffel bag out of a window. The duffel bag contained “at least one gun, other weapons and drugs,” according to police.

Brown has apparently taunted the police, telling them to “Come and get me.” He’s also posted a series of videos to Instagram in which he says “Fuck the police” and maintains that police won’t find anything if they search his home.

Details of the alleged incident involving Brown and the woman are not clear. What we do know, however, per TMZ, is that Brown was holding a small gathering at his house when two uninvited females showed up. After they refused to leave, Brown allegedly pulled a gun. One of the women contacted police.

Brown’s camp maintains that he was asleep during the time of the alleged incident. Ray J, who was at Brown’s house, was briefly detained upon leaving. He was released, but police kept his car for evidence.

ARE

sheeeeit

F

THAN YOU BASED 6 GOD

hell be fine

hell will be fine

>don't see how they can kill him from outside of the house
>they can't even get in

Please let them kill him

Chris Brown did nothing wrong desu

WAAAAVEEES DOOON'T DIIIIEEEEE

i always feel a bit of relief when shit artists die just before or after 27 so they don't get the chance to get falsely lumped into the 27 club. i remember when people were worried lil wayne wasnt making it past 27, was pumped when he did. if CB dies today plebs n pop apologists will try n throw him in the club bc he's had a ton of hit singles

he'll be fine

nice edge bro

>lil wayne
>shit artist

>You think you fresh shit nigga i'm ripe

>thought it was a meme
>check it
>its true

Damn nigga
consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/chris-brown-is-currently-in-a-stand-off-with-swat/

good riddance desu

Chris Brown is actually the most frustrating celebrity in existence.

The man is genuinely the most talented mainstream artist of this generation. The guy is a fucking natural. Incredible singer. Incredible dancer. But 80% of the time his music sucks and is painfully generic and often behind the times. And he's just a fucking asshole who gets himself into situations like this.

This dude needs to get his head screwed on and work with some talented producers/songwriters because he could put out a classic R&B album.

hell be fine

>All ya'll can suck a fart outta my ass

These instagram videos are great

>woman files false report to get $$$ and fame
>probably had some beef with Brown
>this is being taken seriously
Should have shot her for real tbqh

Why should I go to /r/

Hi Chris

Talk to Sup Forums about this, Chris.