Remember that one time Fantano got Sam Hyde on his podcast?

Remember that one time Fantano got Sam Hyde on his podcast?

and then fantano copied his comedic style and made "ironic meme reviews" on his second channel.

Remember that one time Fantano got Tim fucking Hecker on his podcast?
This melon clearly has some connections.

Why is Sam Hyde a meme?

can we end this meme about their comedy styles being in any way similar?

did he mind his nigger gf?
or wife/ex gf whichever it is

Only good part of that interview is when Fantano correctly points out that Sam Hyde is "an edgelord" and Hyde is obviously flustered by it and loses his cool trying fervently to deny the obvious.

It's not a meme. It's the truth. Fantano's edgy self aware "comedic phase" started after he jerked off to Sam on the podcast.

Remember that one time either of one of those two were actually funny?
Me neither

Pinkie pie memes

Because of that time he shot up a movie theater.

And all those schools.

yeah but the audio quality of that podcaqst was so bad..

because children and immature adults love the "xd le funny racism" meme

Remember that one time Sam Hyde thought he was funny and rebellious for saying everyone who's been fucked over by Capitalism is stupid and should get over it and Sup Forums agreed and memed Trump into being a serious presidential candidate?

jew spotted

Yeah, it was a lot of fun

Racism isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums, friend.

How the fuck did he get away with it?

His Dada aesthetic fools Sup Forums kids into thinking his Steven Crowder-esque sense of humor is "subversive".

Jokes on you, niggerfaggot

Most of the time he was speaking to people over the phone

Are you fucking serious????????
I LITERALLY CANNOT believe what I'm reading on Sup Forums in 2016!! 2016!!!! I thought humanity had gotten past this, but apparently not becuase Mr. (or Ms. or Mx. sorry, I don't know your preferred pronouns) BIGOT over here is still posting RACIST and HOMOPHOBIC VITRIOL on the internet.
Absolutely disgusting, I'm going to contact my local police station after I post this to see if there's anything that can be done to remove this from the internet.

Whats funny is that the alt-right genuinely thinks they aren't as bad as the left when in fact they are.

Say anything bad about the right and you get the same emotional reaction from them than you do from the "triggered SJW!!!!" left. You say something bad about Trump? You sure as hell are going to get a passionate reaction from his supporters. Taking a step back from all of it can easily show you that the people who complain about the other side being too sensitive is in fact just as

they're one and the same

say one bad thing about trump and you get bombarded with "shill CTR cuck numale faggot" every single time and they never have any actual argument. they're just like sjws who scream "racist sexist islamaphobe problematic" when they don't have any actual argument.

Yes, there's a recognised psychological phenomena (the name of which I don't remember) whereby most people perceive other people to be largely motivated by emotion, while they perceive themselves to be motivated by reason.
I think generally speaking the left is more motivated by reason given that the more educated a person is, the more likely the are to be left wing, however I am left wing myself, so I am a biased observer. But I do hear an awful lot of cretinous non-reason from some supporters of Jeremy Corbyn on LBC too.

I don't consider myself right or left wing. I try my hardest to not get involved in politics and I can safely say you don't have a bias.

holy fuck how many times do i have to tell pseuds that surrealism != dada

Yeah, and it was pure cringe

ey asshole

mde world peace is hit or miss

some good skits/lines some bullshit 7/10

remember when fantano is a asshole
yes

I realize, but given the surrealist/anti-rational/political nature of the show, Dada could very well be an influence on his comedy.

literally who?

sam has good taste in music

Only kids and repressed faggots like this hack. He's not funny he's just a gay autistic white nationalist

>He's the garden, he is the cure.
>Strange, bright, wild love.
>King of the dove.

What did she mean by this?

sup nu male. you cry on twitter about feminism yet today?

Lol cuck.

Reality has a liberal bias, friend. It's a matter of simply being a good person. "Nu-males" are actually out getting laid and you jerk your little sausage on Friday night to hentai schoolgirls. Suck my cock you little 14 year old edgelord """""ironic""""" neo-nazi

>it's a Sup Forumspol/ mashup thread

This thread went exactly how I expected it would

>Nu-males" are actually out getting laid
LMAO you wish

See

So why isn’t anybody talking about how Million Dollar Extreme/Sam Hyde successfully recuperated Situationist & Surrealist aesthetics for an audience of alt-righters, an-caps, and MRAS? Was it the hipster association that led to this happening, or has capitalism finally started in successfully cannibalizing the avant-garde? Or has this just been going on for decades, and I’m just noticing it now?
Either way, it’s pretty scary stuff.

they are similar in that they are both shit, if nothing else

It's true. I wear glasses, I wear flannel/plaid and even a few vidya shirts on occasion, I have an undercut and a beard. So fucking what? Chicks fucking dig it. I dig it. I also respect them for the beautiful human beings that they are. I listen to what they have to say and treat them like equals. I realize they offer a lot of valuable insight and perspective on the state of the world and society seeks to silence their voices. Women like good people who treat them like people and not slabs of meat or conquests. They like men with empathy and compassion, not little 12 year old boys who are blinded with hatred and anger. They like guys who understand their privilege and allow them to make their own decisions and be independent. You'll all change when you grow up and actually start going outside.

women dont like beta bitch faggots like you. talk one sometime.

>Sup Forums loves sam hyde
>sam hyde becomes more popular
>Sup Forums hates sam hyde
Lmao

kek

keep telling yourself that reddit

maybe one day one of your many "just friends" gal pals will finally give you a chance after chad kicks them to the curb

Surprised Chelsea Wolfe did his podcast as well.

Yeah, watching the MDE lads use the "hip" complacency-and-distraction-producing neoliberal shit peddlers' own weapons against them has been very entertaining.

>Either way, it’s pretty scary stuff.

What's scary about it? I've been waiting for someone to come along and do that shit for years, it's basically the only way you can genuinely interact with and steer the culture at this point(which doesn't speak well of the whole thing and is actually a bit depressing, but that's another story), no matter how slightly.

>sam making fun of insecure homophobes

well then

I don't think it's particularly scary. MDE is derivative ripoff of Tim & Eric, and Sam Hyde found a way to market his mediocre comedy by pandering to an desperate audience that wants media that spits their own political opinions back at them. That's how a lot of conservative/Christian niche media works, just copying pre-existing media made for "general audiences" and jamming in specific references to pander to that specific niche

>ni**er
ugh can you not use that word???????????

saved

Sam Hyde has a weird trans-men cult following on Twitter.

>I don't form an opinion so I can't be properly criticized
Burying your head in the sand does not make you enlightened