/heem/

old threadno news, no fights

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/15503004/ufc-owners-advanced-talks-sell-promotion
mmajunkie.com/2016/05/following-16-second-tko-loss-bigfoot-silva-challenges-detractors-in-social-media-rant
mmafighting.com/2016/5/10/11645202/ben-rothwell-says-accepting-junior-dos-santos-fight-was-strategically
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/anderson-silva-out-of-ufc-189--may-need-gall-bladder-surgery-005830365.html
bjpenn.com/mma-news/bj-penn/breaking-dennis-siver-fight-bj-penn-ufc-searching-new-opponent/
mmamania.com/2016/5/10/11650458/vitor-belfort-unsatisfied-ufc-handling-reebok-sponsorship-living-slavery-mma
mmafighting.com/2016/5/11/11654568/morning-report-t-j-dillashaw-calls-urijah-faber-childish-says-fabers?_ga=1.10545588.1885728640.1461276746
mmafighting.com/2016/5/11/11656152/live-chat-ufc-for-sale-ufc-198-and-bellator-154-preview-and-more
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/ufc/7140143/UFC-entering-the-endgame-in-UK-TV-deal-negotiations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ultimate Fighting China

2nd for GSP

faggot

UPCOMING EVENTS (May):
5/11: TUF Season 23 EP 4
(((STARTS AT 7 PM PDT, 10 PM EDT, 3 AM BST)))
5/13: GLORY 30 (Marcus vs Jacoby)
5/13: Legacy FC 55 (Ledet vs Ritani-Coe)
5/14: UFC 198 (Werdum vs Miocic)
5/14: Bellator 154 (Davis vs King Mo)
5/15: EFN: Saint Petersburg
5/20: Bellator 155 (Carvalho vs Manhoef)
5/21: Venator FC 3 (Palhares vs Meek)
5/26: EFN 48: Moscow
5/27: ONE FC: Kingdom of Champions (Amnuaysirichoke vs Naito)
5/29: UFC FN 88 (Almeida vs Garbrandt)

UPCOMING EVENTS (June)
6/4: UFC 199 (MY BOY vs literally who)
6/10: Titan FC 39 (Cavalcante vs Healy)
6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: ONE FC (TBA)
6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: WSOF 31 (Ivanov vs Copeland)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)

NEWS:

>The Zuffa era is soon to end
espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/15503004/ufc-owners-advanced-talks-sell-promotion

>Bigfoot BTFOs Brazil
mmajunkie.com/2016/05/following-16-second-tko-loss-bigfoot-silva-challenges-detractors-in-social-media-rant

>Rothwell on JDS fight
mmafighting.com/2016/5/10/11645202/ben-rothwell-says-accepting-junior-dos-santos-fight-was-strategically

>Silva out of UFC 198
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/anderson-silva-out-of-ufc-189--may-need-gall-bladder-surgery-005830365.html

>Dennis Siver out of fight with BJ Penn
bjpenn.com/mma-news/bj-penn/breaking-dennis-siver-fight-bj-penn-ufc-searching-new-opponent/

>Vitor Belfort: "WE IZ SLAVEZ"
mmamania.com/2016/5/10/11650458/vitor-belfort-unsatisfied-ufc-handling-reebok-sponsorship-living-slavery-mma

INFORMATION OF NOTE:
negative attention is still attention
if you want people to stop shitposting, stop replying to shitposters

friendly heeminder

duly noted

>Wake up, Luke. It's all over.

>it's a pussies pull out of fights edition

>it's a "best fight on the card is cancelled with only a few days to go" card

>dem calfs

Tj Dillashaw finally fires back at Urijah Faber.

mmafighting.com/2016/5/11/11654568/morning-report-t-j-dillashaw-calls-urijah-faber-childish-says-fabers?_ga=1.10545588.1885728640.1461276746

>manlet drama

the city of freddie roach

Roach also pointed out the obvious differences between boxing and MMA, and his ineptness to train fighters in certain aspects such as the ground game.

"If an MMA fighter gets me to the ground, I don’t know how to get submission holds. I won’t quit. He’ll have to break my arm before I tap out. I will have a broken arm, though."

"See, because in boxing, we’re not allowed to quit," he added. "In MMA, you’re allowed to surrender

fuck anderson silva. hope hall gets a good replacement before he reaches into his bag for the AR-15 to shoot up 198 because some of those guys are ok. (just vitor really)

Why can't the UFC be more like the WWF (back in the day) by pushing some of their "stars" to do playboy? Fuck i'd pay for that now that i'm older.

Are these accurate?

>"See, because in boxing, we’re not allowed to quit," he added. "In MMA, you’re allowed to surrender

every time a boxer gets knocked down or has a bad round they're faced by a ref asking "can you continue? are you good?"

I would make the champion #1, but I can see how C for champion dumbs it down for normies.

Overeem 100% should be above Cain

That's a nice screenshot

I've seen many guys quit in boxing.

daily reminder overheem is gonna get that title

>khabib ranked 1 off a 3 year old win streak
>lyoto not out of the top ten yet
>mighty mouse blocked from p4p #1 by le beat old legends monkey man
>bisping not top 3
>derrick lewis ranked
>rocky pennington ranked down to 10 after defeating title contender

truly putrid

get it done, Dana.

kek so desperate

>giving bj penn a win and thus false hope
pls no

>donating 2500 to charity
what a nice guy

>Artem is offering to donate $500 and a single reebok shoe to charity

>the city of mma

This is literally like some shitposter here saying he'd never tap and it's a pussy thing to do. He's never even been in a sub

I don't get why Boxfags constantly have to try and make comparisons or shit on MMA. Most MMA fans enjoy both, or don't really comment on boxing but the boxfags seem to always comment one way or another. It ramps up when there's a big event on, like they feel the need to defend their sport or some shit. It generates more money than MMA so I don't get why they care

Don't really like TJ at all but he makes some decent points there. Or maybe just one decent point

>"Now this whole Conor McGregor fad, talk more shit do all this stuff, [fighters] aren't acting like professional athletes or martial artists. They're trying to be as disrespectful as possible because that's what MMA fans want. Which is pretty disheartening man... I understand making money, I understand selling fights, but to a certain level. Eventually it gets annoying and you just sound like an arrogant cocksucker."

>he needs conversational training wheels to follow what's going on in a discussion

good erp erp

>I don't get why Boxfags constantly have to try and make comparisons or shit on MMA. Most MMA fans enjoy both, or don't really comment on boxing but the boxfags seem to always comment one way or another. It ramps up when there's a big event on, like they feel the need to defend their sport or some shit. It generates more money than MMA so I don't get why they care

I think it goes both way, dumb fans of both sports will always compare the two. Doesn't help that certain MMA fighters constantly pick on Floyd because he's an easy target. Best just ignore the argument as a whole

what if ring girls had to be 'natural' like ufc fighters

imagine a room filled with 30 people and all of them just spouting bullshit without adressing anyone.

Vanessa and Chrissy are pure

i'll take her under my wing and take her down the right path

so telegraphed

>Maybe he's feelings threatened that I had the belt and it's something he's never been able to get and he just wanted to discredit my name.

holy shit, absolutely btfo

it still looks like he got usada'd tho. everyone was on steroids before and a lot still are, just less so

literal roids

After the Cruz/TJ fight I still think Dom should move up to feddaweight and fight someone his size. He butchered and supplexed into oblivion the p4p goat of manlets. Same goes for McGreggah. JUST SAYIN

Why does she hit a cop daring her to hit her ? Is she a moron ?

>didn't use left jab to set up right hook
>"WMMA"

How the fuck do you people not see the difference between tensing and not tensing

dat gyno though

Yes she lacks a strong father figure

not sure about usada'd.. looks like he got different pose'd and untense'd

Anyone else hoping Silva dies in surgery?

this desu
I don't think TJ looks too different in both images. In one he's tensed and pumped up, in the other he's just suffered a loss so looks deflated

weirdo

after dom vs dilly i still think its time to go to bed when dom 'fights'

>artem will heem bj in your lifetime

based artem

you can look at pictures of his weigh ins senpai. definitely looks different

no you weirdo

lol

Get those Qs in early fellas

mmafighting.com/2016/5/11/11656152/live-chat-ufc-for-sale-ufc-198-and-bellator-154-preview-and-more

ya blew it

nah. even if it were genuine muscle mass variation rather than perspective/pose/tense/pump you can't determine someone got usada'd

Global Rule 13.

got milk?
tit job dillashaw

go watch some more sword fighting

is joe rogan a real """comedian"""?

he has never made me laugh

only when he is not doing his stand up comedy garbage

globule rule 10 you whining pig

so he decided to lose muscle mass and change his already winning formula going against a new opponent he never faced before? got it

>inb4 he changed camp

he apparently has the same coach

>I am a full time body builder and MMA fighter
>I train both everyday and rarely get injuries
>I lift 5lb onnit kettlebells
>I cut massive amounts of weight without losing any muscle, in fact sometimes I gain muscle when I severely cut for a fight

globule

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/ufc/7140143/UFC-entering-the-endgame-in-UK-TV-deal-negotiations.html

>tfw no more free UFC
>tfw uncle dana will make me pay for sky sports

why would an elite athlete that is lean have gyno

literally says steroids

hello sage when did you start lifting kettlebells

>I have never left my house

where are these PED exposing pic comparisons anyway? that first comparison pic is useless and most PED usage doesn't just mean BIG MUSCELS... unless you're and old man taking test/hgh

Neetrex confirmed fedora tipping atheist gentleman

Anyone notice how the guys that complain about shitposting are the worst shitposters?

you're on steroids

Yeah, there's no way they continue to let us have free PPV's
It won't be Sky Sports, it'll just move to PPV and we'll only get the Fox Sports cards and shit on free TV.
That's what I'm assuming anyway

People get gyno for various reasons. Look at GSP, he was clean for his entire career and still had (pretty bad) gyno.

>posting pics that arent her in revealing clothing
for what purpose

the man is an apex memetor

But sky have already got the PPV infrastructure in place, I can see them signing over the rights to free cards and prelims with Sky Sports and then charging 15.99 for the PPV cards

Don't be putting my name with steroids. I'm major against that.

You will never get the opportunity to wrestle with Clauda

Yeah, you're right
That'll be it. As much as I hate BT and all their shitty adverts, it was nice that we got PPV's on there

>most ped usage doesn't mean big muscles

no shit, did i say that? i just said he looked smaller and by pictures of his weigh ins etc he does

>nick the tooth-esque in his renaissancess is artem joe

It really isn't that unthinkable to suggest tj cut a little mass for a more mobile, smarter opponent

At least we get 200 for free, I remember UFC 100 when ESPN UK still owned the right and they did a free preview on that day so you could watch it without even being a subscriber.

>"did i say that?"
>"he looked smaller"

Real woman fighter coming through

>gsp was clean

How much does that bar weigh? 100 lbs? Impressive desu, she could clear it better than I could

*ahem*