Chris Brown is reportedly in a stand-off with Los Angeles SWAT following allegations that he pulled a gun on a woman

Chris Brown is reportedly in a stand-off with Los Angeles SWAT following allegations that he pulled a gun on a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1ogVyyz8Wk

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJvUhecg009/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial
youtube.com/watch?v=elsAYGFVMdY
mega.nz/#F!4gVXlbIJ!kNJxqw7RRFpp0bMxNswFJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Los Angeles is a shithole

Lemme see if you can gun it gun it, girl I need you to gun it gun it

>Brown, 27, posted two videos on Instagram from inside the house. Talking to the camera in one, the rapper acknowledged law enforcement were outside his house. "So I don't sleep half the damn night I just wake up to all these mother f--king helicopters, choppers is around, police out there at the gate," he said.

>In the other video, Brown denied wrongdoing, and criticized law enforcement.

>"I ain't did s--t. I ain't going to do s--t. And it's always going to be be f--k the police black lives matter n---er," he said. "I don't care y'all going to stay playing with me like I'm the villain out here, like I'm going crazy. You guys got me f--ked up though because good luck when you get the warrant or whatever you need to do. You're going to walk right up in here and you're going to see nothing you idiots. I'm tired of f--king dealing with you all, y'all the worst gang in the world, the police, and I said it."

damn...

THESE HOES AINT LOYAL

hope he gets shot and died; the man was a shit bag. here's a reminder of what he did to Rihanna, and probably countless other women.

dindu nuffing right

instagram.com/p/BJvUhecg009/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial
lmao

Motherfucker's been listening to too much Death Grips

youtube.com/watch?v=elsAYGFVMdY

To be fair the video he just put out that he's talking about in that video is pretty cool.

he ded

He's always been fucking crazy.

See pic related. The guy literally threatened some struggle rapper's life and claimed tons of gang ties over social media.

>KEEP FUCKING WITH ME AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK LET ALONE SING AGAIN. it'll be hard to play piano with no fingers my nigga

This is a man who literally won sole custody of his child.

I wonder how fucking mentally unstable the baby momma is.

He didn't do shit

i do like chris brown as a entertainer and pop artist. I feel like the only male artist that compares is Jeremih

he claims he is the devil but says god is his master???????????????

black ppl have their own version of christianity it seems

le epic troll

>i am entertained by people who beat women
lol ok dude. i bet you think john lennon is a genius too

sorry, I don't speak "ebonics"

>I'm incapable of separating art from the artist.

No one you listen to or watch is a saint.

he's spreading the word of jesus

Hopefully they pop his ass.

You mean the Bible's version? In the Bible satan is an angel in heaven(making God his master) but he gets jealous of God's position, tries to betray him, and gets sent to his new domain in Hell.

excuse you? all i listen to is the Born Again Funk! compilation by Numero Group, which is all gospel funk. every performer is a pure christian saint. you shouldn't judge so much.. maybe god would walk with you if you stopped...

i tried to be cringe but i think i overdid it

what a faggot lol must be the white dna in his blood making him act that faggotly

i don't think god would approve of what chris said in that post friend....

>Brown
>27
>27

oh shiiieeeeett 27 club is calling

I dunno. This seems out of character for him.

Hi Chris

I don't understand that straw man. I wasn't saying he would or anything, was just merely disputing the validity of what he said. God is the master of the devil was so what he said makes logical sense

lol shit b8
everyone knows niggers can't use computers

black lives matter

kidding, hope this nigger gets ended,

hahaha

black pharaohs invented computers you pleb

Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
The city of angels
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

COPS ARE NOT CHARGING HIM

HE LITERALLY DIDN'T DO WHAT THE BITCH SAID HE DID

ALL THIS MEDIA FOR NOTHING

TMZ GETTING AD CLICKS TODAY

who's Chris Brown?

over paid over privileged woman beating nigger

a composer and pianist

>not posting a link
share it dammit

>HE LITERALLY DIDN'T DO WHAT THE BITCH SAID HE DID
Well they can find out if that's true if and when they get to him and do a proper investigation, because that's how law works.

Picrel looks like an album cover

I mean it's on what.cd
I could upload to mega but it'll take me a while

Wait someone actually made that? I figured it was a meme cover of Choir of The Eye you just made for jokes

Choir of The Eye is in the Tzadik 'Composer Series' which all have covers like that. Yes it's real, I'm uploading Lava by Chris Brown which is in the same series. I think I have rogue wave too but it's on a portable hard drive I don't have to hand right now.

okay, here's the link to Lava, I've not finished uploading it yet, but it should all be here once it's finished.
Chris Brown - Lava
>electro-acoustic, avant-garde, contemporary classical
mega.nz/#F!4gVXlbIJ!kNJxqw7RRFpp0bMxNswFJg

Thank you!

have captchas been extra fucked lately, or is it just me?

TMZ REPORT OF DRUGS AND GUNS IS A LIE

POLICE CONFIRM

>have same car but in 3 different colors
>not even the best supercar

for what fucking purpose? just get 3 different cars

It's the cars of people who were at his house when the police arrived. Ray J was also at the house and was forced to get an Uber home and leave his car behind.

I met people that knew him growing up in chesapeake,va. Everyone called him a bitch that always picked on weaker people. Somethings don't change.