Why is the NFL so popular?

Why is the NFL so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxSIOC9sly8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Americans love watching strong black men rubbing their bodies together

Because Americans are too autistic to like soccer.

16>82

Because its the one sport white people and black people like equally

>adverts
>capitalism
>muh american dream

Football is part of American culture more than any other sport.

It's a fantastic sport on many different levels.

Great combination of athleticism, technical skills and tactics.

>the city of MLeLS playoffs

Not the NFL but the Super Bowl. it's obvious: muh beyoncé, katy perry, funny ads, film trailers etc.

Look at the average audience of the NFL regular season compared to the the NBA, NHL, and MLB regular seasons. The NFL regular season is bigger tham the other sports playoffs and championships

Americans have adhd

it gets shown on free channels

It's a combination of extreme violence (America loves being badass) + nice strategies and tactics.

If NBA had just one final, the whole world would watch it.

>Because Americans are too autistic to like soccer.
The best soccer player in the world is autistic. What the fuck are you talking about?

I thought basketball was only 30% larger than hockey?
They must exclude CBC viewership from these types of polls

Only 16 games
One game a week to build hype
Has violence and big impacts

It's not

No one cares about non American countries

Apart from 96% of the world's population

you got it wrong, nobody cares about your shitty sports sorry lad

soccer is a third world country sport

'We don't have anything in our shitty country except a dirt field'

'Lets kick a ball around it and call it a sport'

>That difference between NFL and NFL super bowl

BANDWAGGON

This guy has the right idea.

Sometimes we gotta step away from the memes and realize that all of the major sports have something legitimate to offer

Only 20% of superbowl viewers actually care about the game. 20% is about being with friends and having fun. 20% is watching the ads. 40% for the half time show.

>2016 Super Bowl 111M viewers

>Barcelona Vs. Real Madrid 2016 Clasico 400M viewers. No ads.

NFL a shit.

I never got this argument, if anything this proves how accessible the sport is, making anyone in the world, rich or poor able to pick up a ball and possibly become one of the world's best players, it's the best reason to watch and love sports

This can be said about any decent team sport.

Also, it's one the least technical sports except for one or two key positions, from what I've seen.

This

The difference between normal NFL and the super bowl just shows that the only time the rest of the world slightly care about your biggest sport, is the final.

And most of those people left thier TVs on when they fell asleep waiting for the adverts to stop.

>soccer
Football
>is a third world country sport
Enjoyed by almost every first world nation on Earth. Look at the top 10 countries by GDP, five of them are World Cup winners, all of them love football, even your own country where the national team is enjoying much more popularity than it ever has

Top kek

Sup Forums rarely ever gets beyond this kind of "discussion"

You guys are worthless faggots.

Exactly. I guess they don't have any other argument so that's what they resort to.

Football is basically the only global sport. At least it's more global than any other sport.

Nice citations

You have to go back Manuel

You've obviously never played the sport yourself.

And that's just one game, not the grand final of one sport

>having no internationals becasue only you care about your own sport

>excluding third world countries to make this point

Why are soccer faggots in constant denial?

With GDP numbers like that, FIFA should be able to afford Instant Replay. What's your excuse there?

>the final of their favourite sport has 7x lower viewership than the world cup final
> lower than pakipaddle final
do I need to continue? your sports are irrelevant on a global scale and pretending otherwise is a joke that just isn't funny. i didn't feel the need to go further, it's like telling someone a wall is in front of their face and they flatly refuse it exists while they keep on breaking nose on it

The yuros started it

Ok. I was wrong. But less than 50% care about the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxSIOC9sly8

0:38

No one pretends otherwise. We're happy that our sports are popular here and we don't care if the Hues and Poo in Loos don't watch it

Always crying to the mods about moving football to /asp/, well If you don't like It ask for a nfl board Instead you Internationally Irrelevant fucks.

What? Those are the top 10 countries by GDP, it's from Wikipedia, I didn't remove any of them

Why are you in constant denial?

>he thinks we're faggots
>he watches CHINESE CARTOONS FOR CHILDREN

>wwwwe don't care
>pooo in loo hahahaha
>i showed them mom hahaha lucky i'm american

>calls people faggots
>posts anime

kek
KEK
K E K

>yuropoors

F U N N Y A D V E R T S

U

M

N

Y

A

D

V

E

R

T

S

Big, strong black men

It's a shit sport on many different levels.

Awful combination of obesity, nignogs and commercials.

>Less popular than paki paddle

>its a "eurocucks think we care about their opinions" thread.

Absolutely no American gives a shit about your opinions on sports. If we did, soccer might be the most popular sport here. But we don't care. We don't give a fuck about what you have to say. We really don't. Its just annoying you know? Yurocucks are like these little gnats at bbq's that just constantly fly in your face and say MUH WORLD CUP VIEWERSHIP. That's cool dude, we don't care. We play our own sports, because we don't give a shit about being flopping fairy faggots. The NBA is the closest thing we have to flopping fairy faggots, but the NBA isn't full of manlets like soccer. Soccer JUST got replay technology. That's right, they just got the technology to review if it was a goal or not. You know why it took so long? Cause yurocucks are so caught up in MUH TRADITION. They actually thought it would ruin the game instead of improving it.

So yeah, keep watching soccer. Americans don't give a fuck and I hardly doubt we ever will. Even if we won the world cup, we'd be excited about it for a week and then wonder when football starts or when the NBA and NHL start up again

We simply don't care about your glorified jogging sport

Why do yuros think that we give any thought into how they view our sports

>we dont care what you think

>tldr text wall

because you're an irrelevant country screaming for attention, you practically beg english viewers to watch the NFL by moving matches to london and your comissioner wants a franchise in london
Imagine a premier league football team in the US. Absolutely hilarious stuff nobody would want to move to an irrelevant country you would get laughed at for suggesting it read above, about your countries irrelevance

The best football nations in the world are in that top 10 - Brazil have 5 WCs, Germany have 4, Italy have 4, France and England each have 1

Then why are you so obsessed with us?

>USA
>irrelevant country

what the fuck

t. Alberto Barbosa, I know your country loves niggers but just because you like sports where niggers run into each other doesn't mean it's a relevant country

We don't care. At all.

If americans gave a fuck about yurocuck opinions then why isn't soccer the most popular sport here?

Spoiler: we dont

>why isn't soccer the most popular sport here?
But it is

Every time anything big happens in football, the catalog is filled with threads on it

>We don't care about your opinion of our sports

The commissioner of your biggest special snowflake sport is fucking begging London to take an NFL franchise because he wants big strong muscular Euros to watch your weeny sport

>you're an irrelevant country screaming for attention
>civil war is probably top of the box office in the UK

Yurocuck delusion is fucking hilarious

>Sup Forums correlates to the mass US population

No

True that user is a bit off they're not entirely irrelevant, although they are largely irrelevant in world sports because they don't play the world's most popular sports, instead playing sports that aren't very popular at all outside of their country

>carefully hand picking all the negative comments about America
> wall of text the weight of a football team
>we...we don't care about your opinions, I swear!

The OP's picture literally proves you wrong

>anytime anything big happens in any of the major sports the catalog is filled with it

Fixed that for you

>using an NFL reaction image

>one american on a niche internet website means all 300 million americans care

Nice logic Chicano spic

>another I'm American Look At How Much I Don't Care About Something That's Why I Constantly Talk About It Because That's What People Usually Don't Care About Something They Talk About It Nonstop And Make Sure Everyone On The Planet Knows About The Thing They Totally Don't Care About thread

>rest of the world always argues against the US alone
>we're the obsessed ones

KEK
E
K

>Why isn't soccer the most popular

Many reasons

>Not enough 300lb black men to make cuck fantasies off
>Fans are too scary for your Disney-branded family fun sporting experience
>Too embarrassed about getting rekt by other countries
>American """athletes""" are too stupid to play it
>Isn't suited for autists with ADHD

We get it. You don't care. Not enough muscular black men for you to ogle. Don't believe me? Name one half-way decent white player who isn't a quarterback or JJ Watt in your "sport."

Very underrated post

>thread starts off with asking why the NFL is popular
>typical irrelevant UK Cuck comes in and posts a picture of world cup viewership
>yurocucks proceed to come in and obsess about Americas sports on an american website

Wew lad

>PLEASE BIG STRONG YUROS LIKE ME I WATCH YOUR SPORT

Pathetic

I think you missed the bit one of your countrymen wrote a furious wall of text through tears because of the mean muscular Euros

Good thread this.

Jordy Nelson

Sorry I'm not a cuck like you spic

>typical irrelevant UK Cuck comes in and posts a picture of world cup viewership

>ametifsts get triggered

I wrote the "wall of text" which I know might seem like a lot to yurocuck education. Wasn't crying. Yurocucks are trying to act like they aren't obsessed with america but this thread clearly proves it. Keep replying to me to show me how not obsessed you are please :^)

>so triggered he can't even spell amerifats

Ahaha my fucking sides. Don't forget to catch Civil War by Marvel Studios at your local cinema!

Riddle me this Ameriburgs: why do you prefer Jamalegg to a sport that is both more fun and dominated white people?

Its not good for your self respect

Gronkowski
Edelman
Welker
Nick Mangold
Erik Decker
Jake Matthews
Taylor Lewan
Sebastian Vollmer
Alejandro Villanueva
Donovan Smith

Literally every tight end

>best soccer players are an Argentinian, Portuguese, and Brazilian

>Responding to 80 year old bait
>People on Sup Forums that argue over which is better

The true cucks and 13 year olds of the world. You do your government proud, men. Enjoy that shit school "education," what a fine patriot it has made you.

>le epic memes

Its the only way they know in life.

>more fun
Subjective
>dominated by white people
Isn't the greatest soccer player black? (Pele) isn't the greatest soccer nation full of spics and blacks? (Brazil) aren't the two best players in the world non white? (rondalo, messi >Argentina >white)

Pele is not the greatest soccer player. Hes probably sixth or seventh.

Ronaldo and messi are white.

Have you ever been so mad that you call the global superpower irrelevant

>ronaldo is white

Ahahaahaha and we are the cucks

>pele greatest soccer player
I love this thread

No. I am pretty chilled. Ive also got a lot of respect for china.

>pele
Stop getting your information from Subway commercials

Yurocucks are that mad 24/7 that we don't give a shit about their sport

Its why they invade american sport threads and try to bring up their sport, as you can see ITT

>ethnically european

>not white

>pretty chilled
>actual wall of text

When the """"ball"""" is on play, american football is just the best sport. Too bad it's such a little portion.

That wasnt me bruv, i was simply answering anons question.