Which should I get on vinyl?

eventually I would like to get both on vinyl, but as of now I want to only focus on one since their pretty expensive (also if you have one and youre willing to trade thatd be great

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11118717
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should get Benji first

That is a pretty hard decision though

spirits 100%

the left is melancholic-meme-tier music

this doesn't help at all lol but I might actually get Benji since its generally less expensive, but then maybe I should get Spirit before it gets even MORE expensive.....jeez

your post is meme-tier

get benji 100%, its printed on a nice blue vinyl

I was actually thinking about getting yellow, is there a sound difference, which looks better?

Benji.

Absolutely get spirit if you have the money. There will never be another pressing of spirit for you to purchase. It can only increase in value

Should I ever get Spirit on vinyl or should I get it on CD then (since that's its original format)

benji is too sad and too long

pls don't

well there's no way in hell I'm getting a reissue of either of those on vinyl, if I'm getting them I'd like them to be original pressings

Colored vinyl is just a meme

yeah but its a pretty good meme desu

STRAW POLL TIME
strawpoll.me/11118717

Shouldn't be noticeable, but purists say coloured vinyl does sound slightly worse

Fucking this.

>(also if you have one and youre willing to trade thatd be great
)

Wouldnt Benji go up in value as well?

I apologize

bumping because I need more points of view, leaning towards Spirit tho

Good
My vote is for Spirit

benji was a fairly recent pressing and imo there isn't much difference now between coloured and black vinyl, maybe fro the biggest purists out there but you cant really tell the difference. i got the blue vinyl only becuase its enkeeping with
the album, yknow blue=sadness or whatever

It's probably more likely to be pressed again

Would that lower the price of the original pressing?

still bumping

My god, I put the pole on reddit and reddit wants Benji and Sup Forums wants spirit

a decent deal for spirit is pretty hard to come by but there was a copy that went for $40 on ebay last month. just got to be patient. the prices on discogs are usually shitty but i got a copy for $50 recently from there

Spirit for sure.

benji