Which country is most influenced by natives? Most by Africans?

Which country is most influenced by natives? Most by Africans?

All seem to be equally influenced by the Europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0duSM5NtNKw
youtube.com/watch?v=HMesRro5p-s
instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=bDgNPFmablc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are equally Amerindian and European

I think Bolivia is most influenced by natives
And Dominican Republic by Africans (unless we're counting Haiti as Latin America, which most people don't)

we are 100% amerindian

Aren't you basically Italy?

Peru and Bolivia are the most Amerindian.

I´d say Paraguay and Bolivia actually.

no argentina is 100% memes

youtube.com/watch?v=0duSM5NtNKw

Isn't Ecuador pretty Indio?

Ethnically, we are as pure amerindian as we are black or white. Those three ethnicities in their purest forms are minorities here. Most of us are mestizos with varying degrees of amerindian heritage.
Culturally, we do have some amerindian things in our cuisine, costumes and language, but nothing really big.

nah, we're more mestizo, it's definitely peru and bolivia

Doesn't everyone speak Guarani unironically?

memes, does this gentleman look italian to you and culturally european? no.

>Natives
Bolivia
>Africans
Haiti

Well, i thought that with Guaraní being more or less widely spoken, (or not, i don´t know), you would have a more prominent amerindian influence.
Es meme que todos los argentinos sean narizones? Tengo dos amigos de padres argentinos y tienen narices grandes.

>Haiti
>Latin America

amerindian nose

They were colonized by France, a Latin country.

pic related

You're probably used to those nigger monkeysh noses you got up there

>They were colonized by France, an African country

FTFY

It is. The term Latin Americe includes every country or territory with a latin (romance) official language, like spanish, portuguese and french. It excludes countries where a germanic or other non-romane languages are spoken.

>All seem to be equally influenced by the Europeans
what did he mean by this?

I just have never heard Haiti referred to as a Latin American country. Wouldn't that mean Quebec is Latin American?

I was just asking maine. Big noses ren´t that common here.
Not a lot of people mentions anything about Haití besides their poverty.
Quebec is sometimes included. It´s debatable.

All Latin American countries except for Haiti (Haitian Creole is NOT French) speaks a European language

Haiti is often included as part of Latin America, Quebec isn't. That has more to do with contemporary geo-politics than the actual meaning of the term, which was coined by France and used with the express purpose of justifying it's intervention in Mexico as an act of union between Latin peoples.

Even if it´s not french, it would still be a romance language

Truth is stranger than fiction, onisan.

Haitian Creole is mostly African

natives: peru and bolivia
africans: brazil

Nope. It's a French Creole with various Niger-Congo languages and FRENCH being the main predominant one because all those Blacks had to speak French to communicate with other Blacks.

>Although over 90% of the Haitian Creole vocabulary is of French origin, the two languages are mutually unintelligible. This is because the two grammars are different. In addition, both Haitian Creole and French have experienced semantic change; words that had a single meaning in the 17th century have changed or have been replaced in both languages. For example, "Ki jan ou rele?" ("What is your name?") corresponds to the French Comment vous appelez‑vous ? Although the average French speaker would not understand this phrase, every word in it is in fact of French origin: qui "what"; genre "manner"; vous "you", and héler "to call", but the verb héler has been replaced by appeler in modern French.

is right

the misunderstanding comes from OP not saying if he's talking about genetically or culturally influenced
yes Paraguay speaks guarani, but native americans are 0.1% of the population and they don't actually speak guarani, they speak nivacle, toba, ayoreo, etc.
Paraguay also has other several native customs like drinking mate and tereré, mixing it with medicinal herbs from the forest, eating corn bread and cornstarch pancakes, living with a girl without marrying...

argentina is amerindian

cerra el orto pascual brindisi, sos mas tano que la mafia

also i don't quite agree with this statement
because depending on the region (not the country, just a region), they received different euro immigrants, not only the spaniards or portuguese. in Paraguay we have great cold meat thanks to the germans, to say one example. Buenos Aires has lots of psychoanalysts because of french influence is another example i recall. some people received specific spaniard groups like catalans and basque, escaping from Spanish Civil War, and in some areas there's more levantines that had great offspring such as Salma Hayek and Shakira (though Levant is in Asia, but it's another example)
all of that influenced the way we live now

no
argentina is amerindian I've just said for damn's sake

>Share a language group with Romanian
shit tier, t.b.h.

Latin America, in general, is mainly influenced by european culture. Though, certainly, there are countries that have more of a influence by amerindian or african culture.

Amerindian:
>Mexico
>Guatemala
>Peru
>Bolivia
>Paraguay
>In a lesser extend, Ecuador and Honduras.

African:
>Haiti
>Dominican Republic
>Cuba
>Brasil(North)
>In a lesser extend, the caribean regions of Central and South America.

Argentina is white

Dude, it's not like the rest of you people have an overwhelmingly European culture, arguably your country is as Americanized as Puerto rico

I include mine in the african influence list. At least our caribean region.

Amerindians influence Mexico?

Like I said, Latin countris are primarely european influenced. Mexico for example speaks an european language and have mainly european values. But they also have an important amerindian influence in their culture.

But yes we have some amerindian influence, even tho it is not as important.

How do Africans influence Latin American culture?

Anything musical?

haiti is an african overseas island

Music, cuisine, religion

Music and marginal life style.

I don't see that in Mexico though

I know Santeria is Africa. Maybe reggaeton is?

>amerindian nose
Italians and Arabs don't help at all with that.

but argentina is 100% amerindian

Tango from Argentina was influenced by African music for example

Latin america views Haiti as the worst a country can get. But when you compare it to african nations, Haiti would be sort of decent for a average african country.

Not in Mexico. African influence in Latin America is mainly located in the Caribe and in north Brasil.

>I'm a good Guarani!
t. greedy Genoese gentleman

We have European, African and indigenous influence. But I think it's more European because we speak a European language, the religion is European

The northeast is more African, more indigenous north and south European. Southeast mix of 3.

>North
Actually, African influence is more common in Bahia (Northeast, bordering the Southeast). The north proper has mainly Amerindian influence.

>argentina
>not 100% amerindian

pick one desu senpai famaland

In their defence, that well might be a central american fan.

There's some small amount of influence in Mexico but blacks became mixed as Afro-mestizos and even then they're only a small 1% minority, we have about as many American expats.

Still they did leave an influence, mostly musical, marimba is African in origin.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMesRro5p-s

Nah, he thinks he's being ironic

>falling for the Argentinian poster with his reverse psychology posts to make Argentina appear whiter

wew

brazilians have a bajillion of nigerian and angolan words and they never realize it: acarajé, muamba, quilômbo, macumba...

I can confirm Argentinians are not even 75% European.

reggaeton is caribbean, it started in Panama but Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic made it famous WORL WAIID

more like 0% european esse

Belize, the Caribbean countries, and Brazil are probably the most African-influenced.

I know a fair amount of French (2nd language) and can understand a bit of Haitian Creole because of that.

...meh, I know it's a ruse, my ex- was Argie and she has blue eyes. (I also lost my liver in Rosario)

>acarajé, quilombo, macumba
All three are well recognized as African loanwords, specially because people associate them with Bahia.

Muamba and fubá are general usage, though. And I think most people is unaware about fubá, specially because we associate it with polenta.

You're A Gay is 50% Africans and 50% Charrúas(Amerindians)

don't let anyone tell you otherwise

pic related, it's me

most probably an argentinan (hence and by extension, amerindian) wearing contact lenses, you got amerindian'd

Man it must've been a bitch to teach all those natives and Africans Spanish or Portuguese or French

Natives: either Bolivia or Peru
Africans: Brazil

kids can learn anything
yes i'm talking about the mestizo offspring of that period

Natives: Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru, Brazil (North)
Africans: Brazil (Northeast), Dominican Republic
Europeans: Argentina, Brazil (South, Southeast)

Argentina: Amerindian.

We inherited stuff from Spain/Portugal but most of us aren't precisely mostly influenced by yuros.

>Most Natives
Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Mexico and the rest of central american countries except Panama and CR.
A bit of us and Brazil, a dash on Venezuela and maybe, MAYBE a bit of Chile.

>Most African
Panama def. and pretty much all the isles in the caribbean. No idea about CR.
Also a bit of us and Brazil.

>Most Yuro
Southern Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile.
A bit of us and Venezuela.
CR too.

mexico?
they don't look spanish at all.I like mestizos.

There are no blacks in the south, and the typical Rio Brazilians know their place.

>a bit of us

Nothing interesting of our culture comes from yuros desu.

Neither from native and african culture, unless you call playing congas and wearing the whore of all colombian hats interesting

yeah, music, dances and cousine.

deal with it.

>public college hippie

>Unal rejected butthurt.

>he is actually a public college hippie
Shouldn't you be sleeping to meet up with Polo Joven to protest in 9 hours?

you know, you can try icfes again.

Yes

>Most Yuro
>A bit of us
More like Amerindian and African. Your obscenely huge asses give it away. And your monkey behaviors.

Not our fault you're arms-open with the niggers from Cali, dumbass.

I've talked with people from Medellin and they aren't really Euro-ish.

>most influenced by natives
Peru and Bolivia, and maybe Mexico

>Most by Africans
Brazil

Well, they're the porteños of Colombia, what did you expect?

And no, we're not that yuro except for having a bunch of churches and old buildings, thats why I said "a bit".

Those ones can be found in Miami.

instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en

Average people in medellin looks like Rene Huiguita kek.

Most Native:
> 1. Bolivia
> 2. Peru
> 3. Paraguay

Most African:
> 1. Dominican Republic
> 2. Colombia
> 3. Venezuela

Most European:
> 1. Uruguay
> 2. Argentina
> 3. Cuba

Most Mestizo:
> 1. Mexico
> 2. Paraguay
> 3. Venezuela

Most Perfect Union of Races:
> 1. Brazil
> 2. Paraguay
> 3. Dominican Republic

Southern Brazil is the whitest place south of the US, and the only nice safe place to live for non sex tourist Gringos. Not a monkey to be found.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDgNPFmablc

Most European:
> 3. Cuba

t.gusano from miami.

Venezuela is basically Spanish Brazil and Chile is more mestizo than Mexico

Nice troll faggot.
No way that is Brazil.
Every Brazilian I have seen in SOCAL is a brown turd.