Serious Question

What is it about this guy that triggers Sup Forums so much? Is genuinely liked by all of his teammates, doesn't get into trouble on or off the court. Just quietly perfects his craft and wins basketball games. Game is based on skill and not based on freakish nig nog athleticism, yet still draws in so many haters. Please explain Sup Forums.

Only niggers hate Steph curry and like lelbron

He's one dimensional

Take away the 3 point line and he won't be shit

It is a weird phenomenon. Is he hated like this beyond the borders of Sup Forums?

Sup Forums, or rather Sup Forums in general, is needlessly contrarian

that's it

He seems to be universally loved across the Internet and in real life, with Sup Forums being the only exception.

What this user said

This. Most of the "haters" that post here probably have no real opinion and are just trolling for the sake of trolling. It's to be expected of Sup Forums.

Meme started by Sup Forums. I'm black and see nothing but love for Curry in our community.

Sup Forums is just broken that they can't accept the fact that someone might actually be a good person, and when they want to denigrate that person, they don't have the fortitude or self-responsibility to own up to it. Hence the "blacks don't like Curry" bullshit.

>Reminder that he probably hates faggots and trannies more than Sup Forums
>Reminder that the only people who like threes are people who are shitbag casuals who just latch onto winners

>I'm black

Post a time stamp and your arm

Sup Forums is full of pathetic losers, which hate people, who have success, by nature

>go blues
As a hawks fan I have to hate you
>go rams
I see no problem with this
>go pacers
Wow. You're not a filthy bandwagonner
You're okay black dude

rock me like a hurricane user

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Why didn't you talk ebonics while watching a blues game to get free shit before that other guy?

Uhhh you sure you're black? Your skin tone is a bit light

>leads the league in steals
>one dimensional

People pretty much just focus on his 3 point shooting and ignore his steals and ball handling skills.

D Y E L
Y
E
L

His braindead fans who actually think / pretend he is the GOAT is what triggers Sup Forums.

I don't think they hate Curry so much as they hate Curry by proxy

it reminds me of Tebow, it seems like it's more a hatred of Curry fans than a hatred of Curry himself

because he's a cocky little faggot. Just look at the way he chews on his mouthpiece, shakes his head around like a retard, and dances

t. muhammed

I fucking hate him because the answer to his game is real simple

Full court press.

The NBA is lazy as fuck, and Curry is exposing it. People think a "contest" is good defense because the game has been mental for so long.

Well now a player has range outside the old boundaries. Fucking ADAPT. REEE

when you dance in the middle of another team's court and they don't lay you the fuck out once or twice the next game it makes the league seem even softer..

This. If I was an NBA player and Curry tried doing his little shake I'd break his legs the next play.

t.pajeet

a. rab

excellent penmanship

>black

Hasan pls

Oh you mad huh

Sean plz.
You're no black.
Stop denying your French heritage.

Mad about what?
Those severe burn scars?

The only burn I see is on you m8

I don't hate Curry. I consider him a great player.

But what he does to the game is cancer.
Every single scrub, and I mean every single one, considers himself elite 2/20 a game chucker ruining it to everyone who plays.

In a team I play with, with total of over 40 members, I am easily top 3 in long range shooting.
But ever since Curry appeared I am dead last in attempts.

>your average Sup Forumsartan

I hate short people

You wouldn't do shit because you're a fucking pussy and Apemond would tear you apart you little 16 yo faggot.

>I fucking hate him because the answer to his game is real simple
>Full court press.
Wow user, you managed to stumble on something the entire NBA has missed.

Not the entire NBA. The Cavs did it last year and they'll do it again. Portland and Houston were fucking stupid.

Literally just guard him.

haha blagg peeble

Nothing against Curry, I'm a fan of a small market team and if we had him I'd be a fan. But fuck his bandwagon fans and fuck the Bay area in general.

I know he's a great player but he's so weird looking and acts like an awkward faggot I can't cheer for him.

Why do you have to hate Lebron to like Curry?

I like both of them. They're both pretty respectful and nice people and play their game at a high level.

Why does someone have to hate the other to like one?

>Literally just guard him.
Wow user you should be a head coach in the nba.

You're delusional. He can drive incredibly well and finish with both hands and his passing down low is there too. Saying he's one dimensional is just naive. Do your homework

I should be playing 2bh.

Mirin' penmanship.

swole

>Take away the 3 point line and somehow all his shots from out there won't go in

Fuckin niggas finna shoot half court shots everytime in pick up. He fucked it up for all of us.

We live in a world where someone in the UFC can be a champion in a weight class aka #1 in the entire world at a certain weight and people will hate on that. You can't seriously question why people hate on Curry. Its because they're haters and prove you can still be salty and bitter.

I hate his game. Just 3s and layups. No variance. Atleast Kobr had different arrays of moves and shots. Curry just jacks up shots. There are no suprises with Curry.

I mean thats the best part, everybody knows its coming but he still has the moves and the offense around him to make it work

Welcome to the internet, where we all hate everyone and everything, for absolutely no reason.

I'm a Cavs fan and I don't hate on the guy

I love watching him shoot

the way he chews his mouth guard makes him look like a douchy toddler though

He's too fucking based for these faggots

Damn then I guess he would still shoot over 50% from two and lead the league in fg% around the rim again.

It probably happened with Kareem too

He does dunk, best shooter of all time

kobe airball bryant lel

This. Born in Oregon, grew up in the bay. Living in Oregon now. I ride with the Blazers. Don't get me wrong I like the Warriors but I absolutely fucking despise that fan base. One of my friends got drunk and completely ruined a great game for me. Fuck that fan base

BECAUSE HIS GAME IS BORING

How many times do we have to say this?

>and not based on freakish nig nog athleticism

you're fucking delusional

maybe the fact that he's the product of a cuckold raising his wife's son

>Reminder that he probably hates faggots and trannies more than Sup Forums

That's a good thing.

>GLORY TO GOD

Why does he say this? Why does he believe his invisible friend helps him win basketball games?

Honestly, you're right. I'm suprised some of the more hotheaded nogs haven't done that already.

He is referring to other apes you moron. You think there aren't guys in the NBA that could break Curry's legs and sock Green in the face?

This

Better than Allen?

Should the 3 point line be removed?

Basketball is boring, there is only so many ways you can put a ball in a hoop ya stupid darkie

true but it's still more exciting than soccer, nfl, hockey and baseball

LeL

What is 'no' for 1000 alex

it's objectively true, none of those other ones are even close

MMA at its best is the most exciting, fewest rule restrictions of a combat sport, it can go 5 minutes at a time with action, and you're literally trying to make your opponent go unconscious/quit

>soccer: oversized field, shit athletes by and large, 0-0
>nfl: dead ball after literally every play
>hockey: see soccer
>baseball: lol

id rather steph curry's ankles be removed

>MMA
>le "I had missionary position, so I win" sport

>shit athletes by and large

>They don't meet my nig nog quota so they're shit athletes
>thinks slow ass lanklets and fat fucks are better athletes

KEK.

found the uncle tom

Sup Forums is a bunch of delusional hating retards that despise anyone that emerged from a basement at any point in time in their life