What would you rather give up? Watching and playing sports or sex?

What would you rather give up? Watching and playing sports or sex?

>Implying that Sup Forums isn't full of virgins

>watching AND playing

Giving up sex for playing mixed marital arts with ur mum

me

joke's on you, i'm not

i'd give up sex, since i don't have much sex anyway. i play sports all the time. i would miss it more.

Yes Abdul I've heard the ladies of cologne can be quite accomodating

>normal answer
sports for sure, are you kidding me? haha

yes indeed

they've got nothing on the girls of rotherham tho

a very nice english policeman offered me some of them, including his wife and daughter
allah save the queen!

I'm sorry, but did I already die a virgin? Oh, that's right. My life even over yet. In fact, I'm only 32. Does not having had sex at 32 count as being a permavirgin? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when I still have every chance of getting lad? I'm activating Tinder currently and I've had some of the best chances to lay pipe out of all of you memester /spee/ers for how many years now? I'm talking to girls who just happen to be turning me down currently, but you know what? They're still fucking sluts. My penis is one of the best dicks I've seen in rate threads and it would have been inside a woman last new years if it hadn't gotten whiskey-dick. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when I lose my virginity and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, some divegrass eurocuck fan just had a slag vomit all over him and take a cab home, just like she always does. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-virginity topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like my cock because it's too good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll me on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>cameron diaz
>sex
>sport
>favorite sport
>mood

Is she promoting her new movie?

>300 confirmed kills

sex

what's the point of life without sports

It's a fact that guys who are still virgins at a certain age are seen as losers by women.
If a guy is still a virgin at 32 it is because the guy ain't a catch and he knows it.
Keep believing it ain't like that you deluded cunt

>what's the point of life without sports
whats the point of life without recreation?

Don't you mean procreation Hans? You're not implying some sort of Eugenics or the supremacy of a single race right?

Holy shit, how new can you be

nice

m8 I made that post and I'm a virgin as well. That's the joke you mong.

Sex isn't that recreational, honestly it's just an orgasm.

I have a girl I love though, but I have teams I love too

>procreation
yeah, but it works as well with recreation

Holy shit, this is epic

Is it pasta? Usually someone would have said so by now.

Spaghetti's still pasta

Yes. Old Sup Forums meme

:^)

its pasta. slightly altered pasta

This, hardly ever have sex. Losing sports would be devastating

Nope my uncle raped me when I was 8

i dont want a sexless marriage.