If they legalized all PEDs to level the playing field, would your interest in pro sports be affected?

If they legalized all PEDs to level the playing field, would your interest in pro sports be affected?

Well yes, because it then becomes about who can get access to the best PEDs rather than who has the skills and work drive

Absolutely.

>it's impossible to achieve this in 10 years

Not at all, I would actually applaud.

I want to see a human go beyond his level cap by using any method available.

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

It may make me watch sports other than hockey. baseball would be pretty cool if there a chance the roided up pitcher may accidentally hit someone in the head with a 180mph fastball. Kinda like those people that watch turnleft for the crashes

Are you implying that Ronaldo's body is not achievable without roids?

Because if you are then you're very wrong

this is Gareth Bale after 1 (one) year at Real..

You cant achieve those gains in 1 year? Lil' sissy bitch faggot manlet boy

>comparing a flexed photo in a tank to a photo in a t shirt
what's the point?

The pictures aren't properly really fit for comparison, but I'd bet the right one is him at his second pre-season, thus it's fruit of an year-long exercise regime and dedicated diet + a 'bulk' during vacation to have gas for the rest of the season. He'll be fitter at the end, but worn out and likely a bit slimmer. There's a physiology department to take care of him, make sure he doesn't get too jaded/unfit.

You can look like an entirely different person in 3 months if you're reasonably dedicated. Not even 'professional' grade dedication is needed.

I just want the bullshit facade to be dropped.

Obviously the vast majority of pro athletes use PEDs, so enough with the fucking morality police bullshit, just let them use whatever the fuck they want.

>guys, pls, don't point out the obvious, w-what's the point, eh? heh

I wouldn't like it because it would force 13 year old talents in training academies to roid like the big leagues. And we all know that HGH treatment for young kids causes autism since Messi.

>diveroids

You've obviously never lifted a weight in your life if you think flexed photos are a basis for a valid progress comparison.

Go on youtube and look for videos of fitness models who go from looking like fat fucks to being ripped in 30 minutes simply by flexing, fixing the posture, slightly tanning and changing the lighting.

>actually arguing Bayol isn't a roider

how the fuck do you think he made that absurd run at the 85th minute of the Copa Del Rey final?

Steroids almost killed baseball so no ot will never be ok

>people actually think professional athletes are competing clean

wow... how fucking retarded and naive can you get..

Tbh, the population is full of sheep. Most people assume most toptier athletes and Olympians are clean.

I'm not arguing he's not a roider because I have no idea what does he do/eat/inject or whatever the fuck else. I'm arguing that saying he's a roider based on 1 flexed photo is retarded.

>how the fuck do you think he made that absurd run at the 85th minute of the Copa Del Rey final?
By being ridiculously fast and going up against an injured CB that shouldn't have been playing.

>Steroids almost killed baseball
you make it sound like it is a bad thing

You mean if pro athletes had access to PEDs like they do now ?

17 y/o lanky boy vs 30 y/o peak athlete. Yeah, it's the same Ronaldo.

They need to legalize PEDs in MMA desu

>cherrypicks a photo where he is covered up
>cherrypicks a photo where his arms and legs are exposed, the sun is beaming down at the right angle providing lots of shadow, and he has a tan
wew lad

You mean it actually made baseball somewhat watchable for a brief period.

sure, soccer isn't even just about muscle hypertrophy, players also roid to gain stamina. Of course you could gain as much muscle as Bale did without roids, IF you didn't already fucking run 5km/day and spent a fuckton of calories in training and matches.

what about, emo bayol

If they legalized all forms of contracts with the Devil to enter the music industry, would your interest in pop music be affected?

kek

all that work just to have sex with men.

qt desu
dunno how twink bayol survived in the prem but he did

>You can look like an entirely different person in 3 months if you're reasonably dedicated
This. Pro athletes spend literally day exercising, its all they get paid to do. With the kind of time and resources that pro athletes have, they can make physical improvements in 1 month that an average joe with a regular life couldn't make in 1 year.

all sports should become stricter on peds. that way its not all about athleticism/speed/etc and the game is more tactical/strategical. it also gives athletes more room to display some actual technique. ufc is much more interesting now with all the druggies out. baseball has become more fun. i can go on and on

>ywn see TRT-Belfort again

fuck this shit, fäm

Not realy i dont care if what they do is legal or illegal or semi legal during off seasons. In most sports the strength part plays a minor role. Would prefer if everything is out in the open though, let them go berserk on whatever they can find and document and test it we might find some combinations that could help everyone. having them test stuff on someone who makes 5mil a year sounds fair to me.

Bayol was a beast at spurs too

Wouldn't team start hiring the best scientists and chemists though? They'd be like the engineers in Formula 1.

Holy gyno those pecs

>acting as if all top level athletes aren't already juicing their costangas off

>Why does a guy who was 20 look so much more different 10 years later
Bale is cut and probably had a pump going in the second pic but that progress is easily done in a year

Twinkgrass fans think this is """"" big""""" and above the natty limit

>IF ONLY YOU KNEW HAD BAD IT WAS

Two things:

1. If they are allowed they can be more easily regulated; tests can be justified on a more intensive and regular basis if they aren't singling out players but instead testing teams

2. Teams would likely be in charge of administering and regulating what their players took, they would have a lot of scientists figuring out what works best and would contract in that players had to use only their drugs. Also, even if different teams do it differently it is likely there would be a sizable difference in results and all teams would normalize in use after a certain amount of time. If the league is worried about teams having better mixes or what not they could mandate that teams release their drug protocols bi monthly or so to ensure no one is mixing crazy Frankenstein shit

Really, so long as the league is smart in their execution there wouldn't be an issue in disparities

nobody cares about pumped up muscles which are essentially a balloon you stupid /fit/fag

Drugs

pic related

yes i'd enjoy MMA and basketball more

still couldn't possibly care less about american football, football, hockey, baseball

>athlete who is known have an extremely dedicated work ethic
>doesn't drink alcohol
>this is impossible to do in 10 years

the city of you OP. Having said that I believe most pro sports are like cycling and Lance Armstrong. He was the best doper and won it 7 times in a row. All his awards got stripped even though everyone behind him at the finish line was doping.

i think most footballers have testosterone ajustments. also the limit considered doping is far higher that the average limit a men have.

Things would be a lot different if PEDs were fully legalized across sports.

>Whole sector of sports journalism pops up covering what athletes are taking what/what teams have what researches developing x,y,z drugs
>the current trend of statistics in broadcasts will now include performance analysis based on drug usage, cycles, preseason juicing, etc.
>Performance Coach now becomes a legitimate coaching position of every team that GMs have to hire
>More injuries in contact sports because tendon/ligament/bone growth doesn't scale at the rate of muscle growth, concussions rise as well
>Record books are essentially split in two as older records in every sports are blown away (happening at the moment as well, but it will get worse when athletes can blast PEDs whenever the want as oppose to within the parameters of testing agencies)

While all of these are bad, and of course there might be some good repercussions, the WORST WORST WORST side effect of this is the effect it will have on children and developing athletes. Kids will see their favorite players on TV and want to become like them, as they do now. What age do they start supplementing with PEDs? Will high schools sanction it? Certainly colleges already do to some extent, and will even more if they are legalized. Junior high? When PEDs are legalized in sports, many parents will just see PEDs as a necessary part of training for their children.

PED legalization would probably make for more exciting professional sports, but athletics as a development tool (many, many people play sports, only the top .01% do so effectively) would be harmed - the vast majority of athletes will be hurt by sanctioned PED use in the majors.

>. ufc is much more interesting now with all the druggies out
lmfao if you think the majority of fighters arent still using some kind of PEDs

>fat ass who thinks hes a big guy by lifiting weights but gets tired walking from the gym to his car

I've always wanted to know if someone trained full time, had all the right diet, techniques, training methods and took a shitload of performing enhancing drugs how quickly could they do the 100/200/400 metre sprint? Sub 9seconds for the 100? 9.5ish and bolt is just a freak of nature?

Yes because it would destroy them.
Imagine the youth development:
>Academy x can offer the best peds to their rich but mediocrely talented rich shits that proceed to win against non roided but talented poor local teams.
>Roided shits get selected for higher levels in spite of lower talent.
>average top league level drops
Not to mention that most peds hurt growth and development in adolescents.

Also for most sports you gotta ask, what's the point? Like running, you're trying to see who's the fastest man on the planet, but if you're fine with peds you might as well give them a car to drive too.

fuck that I want to see the players on acid with knives duct taped to their hands

It's almost like major clubs have world reknown dieticians and training staff

Bolt is just a freak of nature. His proportions are custom built to run. He would be incredibly fast even if he hadn't dedicated his life to training professionally.

You guys are literally fucking ignorant brain dead morons if you don't think all athletes used PEDs to get where they are and to heal themselves.

all sports would become more competitive since it would let athletes roid up year round instead of cycling them

>implying athletes aren't already on the GAS

Bolt's just a freak. a sports scientist who worked with him for a bit reckoned he could run a 9.5 second 100M if he trained a bit harder and got pushed more, but nobody does because he just has that big a genetic advantage over his peers. he's 7 inches taller than yohann blake and 20kg heavier, and accelerates at nearly the same rate as him. if that's not a genetic advantage I don't know what is

>falling for the photoshopped Tottenham jersey meme

>why isn't the world edgy and cynical like me, bawwwww
it's likely that what you described is the true, very often, but nobody has proof of that happening now.
>but there been previous cases of, institutionalized doping concealment bla bla bla bla
everyone knows. but we can't tell for sure who does and who doesn't.
you aren't the only informed person in the world, the awoken ego in a sea of numb people.
you are a dumb fuck.