youtu.be/6s5vlQdQp4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'd be a good time.

DOOM

Both good answers

danny brown

Q would make fun of you all day

this

Kendrick and Nas. Even though I don't like J. Cole he seems like a very kind and down to earth guy.

It would be so refreshing

agree with you. J.cole fell off in a corn field but He's still a nice guy.
other than him,Doom ,Yung lean, Kendrick and Lauryn Hill.

Earl Sweatshirt
Action Bronson

asaprocky
kendrick
kanye
tyler

Outkast seems like decent blokes from what little I've seen of them
Beastie Boys
Captain Murphy (FlyLo)
Danny Brown

I like tyler a lot but hanging with him would be like hanging with an 11 yr old

Phil Most Chill
Homeboy Sandman
Logic
Mac Miller
Mac Lethal
MC Abdominal
Rza
Gza
Ill Bill
Fuck it, the whole of Non Phixion
Bizzy Bone
Nas

All of them wouled be interesting to talk to

i don't know you but i know that you are too suburban to hang out with gucci mane

it's corny to even post this

im not. ive never even been to the suburbs. im not like the rest of you fags on this board.

Earl Sweatshirt
J . Cole
Ice Cube
Eminem
Ghostface Killah
Childish Gambino (not because I like his music , but we can both share our feels on >no gf and being socially awkward in our youth )

No one cares you fucking loser

Going to see Q and Joey Badass next month, what should I expect?

I'm so conflicted about Q. I like his style but I feel like he's pushing the wrong message (IE glorifying gang violence) in most of his songs. I mean I don't mind the "feel like a badass" type of songs but when that's ALL you do it feels a bit iffy.

He seems super fun in interviews

Probably Aesop Rock.
This guy too he seems chill as fuck from his interviews.

this

>I mean I don't mind the "feel like a badass" type of songs but when that's ALL you do it feels a bit iffy.

Almost every rapper on TDE is a conscious rapper. Q just raps about his experience. This isn't new. Give the man slack

I agree, it'd be fun to chat with like most of the people in Awful Records.

I wasn't saying that to imply he's inferior just that it makes me conflicted about him as an artist. Could be to no fault of his. But again, glorifying that lifestyle (even more so when you have such a cool charisma/persona) as he does will make kids (and in some cases even adults) think that what he did is a "COOL" thing to do. I get it that, that was his experience but it looks like he didn't learn from it or he sees it through rose tinted glasses. Before becoming successful from rapping he was depressive and he even said he considered suicide because of the lifestyle he was living.

this

Hopsin so I can discuss with him sociopolitics!

R.A The Rugged Man
Kendrick Lamar
Hopsin
Vinnie Paz/ Immortal Technique(only if they don't talk about retarded conspiracy theories)
Ice Cube
RZA
Celph Titled

Would you guys hang out with this asshole?

great twitter too

You know what? Yeah, I would, he's so much of a dickhead even his brother ain't wanting anything to do with him, but after watching that Necro adventure video, I think it'd be fucking hilarious terrorising people with him

none, they are all stupid fucking niggers that would shoot me at the spot

Please stop. Hopsin would be the bossiest person ever and would just tell you how you are doing everything in your life wrong. Tyler would be the best doesn't give a shit about what you say or do and does random funny ass shit all of the time

logic
he was super nice to my friend when he was in the hospital also the incredibly true story (dont shorten the name) is really good

Regular guy who is pretty funny.

i really feel vince staples. he just seems like a cool dude

he doesn't take himself too seriously either so that's another plus

I just feel like Q lyricly isn't very strong at all. I mean, I love the dude, I think he's a good rapper, but he seems to talk about the same things. Felt more variety on his new lp though

Hell no

she smells like piss

He is that friend that everybody wants to hangout with

Q is a crip, I don't think he regrets it either
Alot of people talk about what makes "real hip hop" imo all it takes is actually being yourself in you're music and talk about the real dhit,
School boy is really in a gang so that's what he talks about

I would keep implying that he's gay until he finally gives in and sucks my dick

neanderthal

HUHHHHHHH

and by that, I mean "this"

Common seems like a cool guy to hang out with

ScHoolboy Q
Ab Soul
Ride
JPEG Mafia
Danny Brown
Ghostface Killah (as long as he wouldn't try to beat my ass)

Serengeti seems like he'd be chill and fun to talk to.

Who the fuck respects The Weeknd?

She looks like pic related

Nas and Common

>random
>funny
>ass shit

I'm white so none

Asher Roth it is then

Joey Bada$$ is alright live, nothing special but if you're a fan you'll enjoy yourself (though I saw him before his album dropped so that might have changed).
I hear Q is an absolute beast live and he's got really in shape so expect a good show

Earl

>Hopsin would be the bossiest person ever and would just tell you how you are doing everything in your life wrong
Not in person, he's not like Elliot Hulse I hope.

That's because Ill Bill is more of a family man today and Necro is not

youtube.com/watch?v=tmd8BTg982I
He's so immature that you'd had to had to kiss his ass the whole time so he doesn't beat you up or anything. Necro fans are fucking scared of him lol

I wonder what hes like.

Either Acneboys or Ka

No. That respect was deeply betrayed. I'll always have proof.

Hopsin or em

youtu.be/6s5vlQdQp4s
this interview gave me a whole new perspective about Kendrick as a person.

would love to hang with him too though desu.

E-40

Pretty arseholely not to respect your brothers family. I love Necro, I've been listening to him over ten years now, but I just know it was more Necro over Bill causing the drama

wik

He seems really normal and weird in a good way. He seems very conscious and secure about himself. Even though his music isn't the greatest, id chill with him.

If he lets me give him head then yeah

Vince. Literally bruh I have him on snapchat he's fucking hilarious

No homo we smokin penises

Seems like a great guy.

the nigga right here

This guy right here

Best interviews in the game

although as of yesterday and the whole ordeal with chris brown has he been proven wrong about ray j never taking an L?

he seems like he would be really somber when not pushed into the lime light. I just want to give him a hug.

really think he is hands down the funniest musician alive

itd be like posting a hot opinion on Sup Forums then

old earl absolutely, but I can't tell if new drugged out, black power earl has a sense of humor any more

Logic

Ray J thinks he didn't do it, how does that mean it's an L

gives me anxiety thinking about hanging with him to be honest

>ay mane u wanna hti this blunt
>"h-hah no i'm i'm good man thanks" :)
>fuhboi wuh wrong witchyu boy hit the blunt nigga what the fuck ol' fufu ass nigga dis chiraq *gun sounds* BOWBOW nigga run up cuz all i shifu

nah he's pretty quiet

Shoot up some schools
Let's shoot up some schools yeah

why is he such a qt

schoolboy q
slug
aesop rock
vince staples
earl sweatshirt
action bronson
danny brown
tyler

I wish Q was my Dad. If you don't have him on snapchat you need to on that asap. Dude is funny as fuck.

exactly id be dead in 5 minutes