Next week the Hungarian parliament will vote on removing Daylight saving time

>next week the Hungarian parliament will vote on removing Daylight saving time
>there's actually a chance of this miracle happening as both major parties support this

I want to believe.

Pls send good vibes and energy.

Will do

delet this
honor franklins memory and keep dst alive

Will do

may kiralysag be restored bro

WTF Hungary. Global warming is killing the daylight and you just want to do nothing.

DST was one of FDR's few mistakes. Shit's right fucked and it needs to go.
I believe in you, Hungary. Go set an example for us.

Why don't you remove soros

DST was a mistake. There's literally zero benefits to it, only drawbacks.

l-lewd

I actually planned on leaving this country, but if this goes through I might actually consider staying

who?

but there'll be a time discrepancy
between our nations

Not if you...join us.

nah, I like the current model.

it'd be dark till 9 am with your proposition.

So? Make work ours start at 9. Everybody hates to wake up at 7 am. 8 is much more reasonable.

*work hours

then what was the point of changing DST?

it's a major inconvenience to change all clocks electronic or otherwise, and get used to a different time zone. it messes up your biological clock for weeks, there are more traffic accidents, strokes and heart attacks are always on the rise after setting the clock back or forwards

also
>wake up at 7am

topkek, who gets to sleep till 7am anyway?

I do, I work at the local library in a small town

Will do

>public servant
>complains about early mornings

top fucking langos m8gyar

i seriously hope this doesnt go through
unless everyone else switches too

Why don't we just scrap time zones entirely? It would take maybe a week to adjust to midday not being 12.00 and it would solve so much miscommunication online.

>swede in favor of globalism
Such a stunning revelation

>implying he'll allow it

>this doesn't trigger his autism
normie get OUT

Why would it? Do you have any idea how awfully tragic intercontinental travel would become with the removal of timezones? No of course you don't.

>Do you have any idea how awfully tragic intercontinental travel would become with the removal of timezones?
How? People wouldn't change sleeping patterns or anything, literally only the numbers on the clock would change.

DST is fucking stupid. Less than 1% of the USA are farmers, and we have electric lights and handheld flashlights now.

I was raised in Indiana. We never observed DST; just watched as all the idiots around us fucked with their clocks twice a year. For what? So kids don't walk to school in the dark? Never even thought about it because we had streetlights.

Will do

May Arpad bless you...