ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

ITT: we're 16, we identify as genderqueer communists and we just discovered RYM

this was a good thread. shame the mod deleted the last one. quality music discussion.

woah hey guys

We get it Sup Forums, you hate everything.
Now go away.

Man, you must really hate this album, user.

ur in da club n this horse macks on ur gf. she procedes to leave with the horse and has intense sweaty hot butt secks. she is now pregnent with ponies.

how do u react?

My interests include baroque, power electronics & death industrial, serialism, second viennese & darmstadt schools, atmospheric black metal, girl group & brill building, musique concrète, renaissance, death/black doom, prog./tech. death metal, harsh noise, synthpop, electro-industrial, idm, extreme & unclassifiable/weird metal, performance art/conceptual, etc. /// soviet montage, melodrama, exploitation, queer cinema, horror, experimental, woman's picture, formalism, science fiction, conceptual.

Yeah, you could say I am something of an intellectual.

>just discovered RYM
Try maybe 3 months in, just joined is a lil fast to find this obscure album, buddy.

Did anyone else have a Danny lopatin/tape music/ambient phase when they were 16?

This album is great, nevertheless

Lou reed is problematic

Poseur-core, or, "I don't get psychedelic music with aspects of free improvisation so nobody should like it"

My favorite bands are 21 Pilots, Halsey, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, and Frank Ocean

woah hey guys

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

I don't get it.
Fushitsusha - Live
Sun City Girls - TotM
Exuma - s/t
Boredoms - VCN
Les Rallizes Denudes - '77 Live
Red Krayola - s/t
Faust - Faust
Velvet Underground - WLWH

these are all fantastic albums that appeal to my tastes. Why am I a poseur for liking them?

>Boredoms and Exuma are bad
Fuck you nigger, and your bad taste

>WLWH
>Boredoms
>Faust
>fucking Exuma

what's poseur about them? I can see Faust and maybe TVH, but definitely not the rest.

probably all of the albums on the chart have merit; I like plenty but not the same ones as you. the chart's not meant to be anything but bait, or a veiled recommendation/rym canon list

Shut up underage fags

>genderqueer communist
literally me

psssst

it's a meme

>whoa hey look at me i can only listen to highly conventional, safe, and completely uninteresting music

dubs checked.

/thread

the poseurcore meme was too advanced and too ambitious for its time desu. i would dare say it was a meme for good, an ethical meme.

however, it ridiculed certain behavioral undertones on this board and the principles behind actions and claims of certain posters on it that most other posters are too busy retardedly flailing about to even notice, which prevented it from catching on as much as it should have.
memes need to be simple and direct, otherwise you just get a bunch of retards going "DURR BUT I LIKE ALBUM AND I'M NOT A POSER DURRRRRR", without understanding the actual point that the meme is trying to make

then again on the other hand it was also a meme devised by people who blatantly spent far more time analyzing a niche within a niche on a Sup Forums board than is healthy or productive but eh, i've done the same thing.

I can't tell what's more retarded

This meme, the people who propagate it, or the dumbshits like me that get butthurt over it

>then again on the other hand it was also a meme devised by people who blatantly spent far more time analyzing a niche within a niche on a Sup Forums board than is healthy or productive but eh, i've done the same thing.
was about to say this in response before you said it yourself. it's pretty respectable if you see something on the internet that's insulting you and sure, you don't get offended, but you also don't analyze it with a post-post-post-ironic lens. One honestly is best off saying, hey I like that album though, and then leaving the thread. Which is what happens.

the shityness is interwoven. it is what makes Sup Forums great

>A specter is haunting Sup Forums...

other albums like this?

only real chaps will get this one

god damn i haven't seen this one, this will get people more pissed than ever lmfao

i don't identify as anything concerning to do with gender or sexuality and I'm certainly not a fucking commie scum you shill

Last time this was asked, someone recommended Dadamah - This is Not a Dream

One of the best albums I've heard all year. Give it a try, best track is High Tension House

top kek I hate this faggot

sounds promising. will do. thank very much user

the spectre of idealistic faggotry

What's Abelian up to these days?

i liked this album and im not into any of that weird stuff
stop projecting

>veiled recommendation/rym canon list
this. it's actually great it was assembled and these albums should be listened to

but why would I do that?

abelian was a severe pathological liar. it was actually a bit sad.

fishmans is the greatest band of all time

Daikanjyo is legit one of my favorite albums ever ngl desu

what compels a person to do this?