Based T-Mac blowing niggas the fuck out

Based T-Mac blowing niggas the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e3EqY5gPrcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's mistaken. It's actually a watered down award for people not named LeBron.

He may be right in general, but the MVP isn't exactly important any more.

T-Mac's 13 in 30 > Curry's 17 in 5

He said the rest of the leauge is watered down, shows what competition MJ and Shaq actually had

I'm glad T-Mac didn't get his consolation ring because he sounds so salty. He seems to forget that Shaq in the 99-00 season was 1 vote shy and that Lebron was 1 vote shy in 12-13 season. Does that mean the league was watered down since 99. Has T-Mac played in a watered down league his whole career and still couldn't win a ring. What is with all these old folks coming out putting in there 2 cents it's not like it something new take. I feel they are just jealous that fans nowadays are forgetting them and that they didn't make as much money as the current stars are makng.

>old man yells at clouds .jpeg

Angry memecuckfags detected

T-Mac played in the 2000s like Mike iso everywhere league where if you shot over 42% from the 2 point range, that was considered efficient. Like that wasn't watered down as fuck.

Found the Mcgrady cocksucker. Stay mad your boy never won shit in his life.

Would he be competition for Curry one on one?

Good to know Tmac agrees that LelBron is shit competition to Curry

You're right lad

compared to the 90's NBA it is watered down. Franchise players in the 90's stayed on their team until they got old. This means they spent year after year trying to acquire role players. That allowed the team to keep their identity and improve. Not to mention they had Centers named Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson, Shaq, Alonzo, Mutumbo, Smitts, etc. All these guys controlled the paint.

I don't even care about Curry or the Warriors but i'm tired of these salty old has-beens coming out of nowhere trying to convince themselves that they were better

then why doesn't his old ass un-retire and win a ring then?

>T-Mac's 13 in 30 > Curry's 17 in 5

Fucking this.

it proves some guy hated MJ

and that people really bought into Steph "the meme" curry

youtu.be/e3EqY5gPrcU

It's not watered down at all. McGrady is a dumb salty little faggot.

Curry's season was just so damn incredible that it made everyone else like LeBron, Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Kawhi, etc. look ordinary.

Remember when drose won MVP.

You know he was so close to winning a ring with the spurs but Kawhi choked on his free throws.

kys redditors

Reminder that all of the top 2-6 in mvp vote getters that steph beat are better than T-Mac ever was

T-Mac is only 36. What the fuck is he talking about? He played in this era.

He's just bitter he never could get a team beyond the first round in this watered down NBA and is looking for excuses.

Lebron and maybe cp3. Prime tmac is easily better than the rest

KD and Russ are both much better than tmac

Kawhi maybe is debatable, but he's still better than tmac (muh 2-way)

Nah. Todays NBA is a joke and this joke era started in like 2010. No hand checks for defenders, shit centers with no skills other than nigger athleticism, and moving screens and "protecting" the shooter

The years tmac played were the weakest the NBA has ever been. From Jordan's retirement to about 08 the league was shit. He has no right to talk and just sounds like a bitter old man

Just look at the people that made the Olympic rosters. You had bums like Michael redd, Marbury, Richard Jefferson, boozer, abdur Raheem, Okafor on the squads

None of them ever even averaged 32 points a game in one season except for Durant.

Damn, you are stupid

Not because of him and he still didn't win one. It's the reason people still shit on Barkley.

He's so salty that he's a washed up ass bum who never won shit in his """"career""""

90s basketball was garbage. Every game was like the raps Miami series with 88-79 scores and no zone defense. It's much better today than it ever was but people who grew up in 90s won't ever admit it cause of Nostalgia

It started in 2004 when they changed the rules to have softer defense. T-Mac played then. By then Shaq was already fat, the Jordan era was well over, and Lebron, Wade, Melo were just starting their careers.

Exactly this. Mcgrady is basically irrelevant. Heck even Gilbert Arenas is more relevant and better liked with his instagram posts.

Yeah he was the best player on the best team that woukdve been a lottery team if he was replaced by anyone else

the perimeter play is probably better than ever, but bigs are fucking trash now outside of some being able to shoot

wtf are you talking about. Are you saying the Fisher, Kobe and Shaq era and the Duncan. robinson, manu, parker era was bad?

>franchise players in the 90's stayed on their team until they got old
Shaq, Alonzo, mutumbo all switched teams in their prime

T-Mac is such an overrated player. He was always a low to mid 40% FG shooter and was never very efficient. By the time he hit 28 years old his career was kind of over too.

Yeah it was really bad. You had the new jersey nets with j kidd, k mart and rj as their best players make the finals twice. You had ai plus bums make the final. The pistons had no competition and basically made the east finals for 6 years straight. #8 seed Knicks and a horrible Indiana team made the final. Outside the Lakers and spurs and Kings there was no good team. The talent was so thin

that was just the east. The west was stacked with killers like LA, SA, SAC, POR, etc.

>not liking the based >shaw era

You have truly embraced the meme curry cancer. Shaq was the most dominant player in the history of modern basketball. He was unguardable. For a person his size with his footwork was just unbelievable

I did enjoy it and I enjoyed the LeBron Era and now I'm enjoying the curry Era. They're all great and fun to watch but saying the league is watered down today so you can discredit what he's doing is delusional. Shaqs biggest competition in his prime was vlade divac, Duncan, Yao ming and maybe big ben. In the finals he played he was being guarded by Rik smitts, a 34 year old dikembe, Jason Collins and Erick dampier.

I'd say the bigs now are better than they were 10 years ago.

>confirmed to never have seen prime tmac

Jesus kid

>duncan
>kg
>yao
>stat
>dirk
>pau

no

Shaw lucked into the league at the perfect time. Hakeem used to school the guy

>prime Hakeem schooled young Shaq

well fucking duh

>Thinking Bigs are better now
>DeAndre "if it's not a lob, I'm out of a job" Jordan

Only good bigs are drummond, davis,and gasol

>Davis

his defense has fallen off a cliff, he isn't even close to a top 10 player right now

>plus bums
Simon, how's heroes of newerth going.

People say Curry is only good at shooting 3's but they ignore that Curry is also an extremely efficient in the paint and he has the handles to get there. He's basically a mix of Allen Iverson and Ray Allen.

How can you forget based Towns?

He's effective because theres no help in the lane due to the meme illegal screen offense

All Curry has to do is blow by a power forward or center, which is easy as shit. Then you have Kyrie who blows past a guard going in the middle and taking it up against a center/pf in the paint

T-Mac is just salty. He never got past 1st round lmao.

Maybe it's not strictly watered down but I find myself not enjoying the current era of basketball. I've never really enjoyed heavy perimeter shooting; big men have always been my favorite part of the game. These fucking hand-check and illegal defense changes have basically made it impossible for NBA teams to play the way I actually enjoy watching.

Then combine that with the fact that Stern basically got rid of hard fouls and I just can't be arsed to watch the sport as much. It doesn't appeal to me any more.

Hes gotta get more time in. He's going to be based but not yet.

T-Mac has a point, however "Steph" Curry just beat Jordan's Bull's Single season record. Curry has an amazing crew around him, but Jordan didn't have nobodies. This is all after winning a championship. Jordan won consecutive championships when was winning them, but Curry is worthy of a unanimous MVP award.

except he made it to the finals in 2013 you dumb serb

Wow! He made it to the finals in 2013? All down to his hard work? Wow. Because he's Tracy McGrady, he must have played a lot of minutes and been a starter! Wow, how could that Bosnian guy have been so dumb as to forget something like that!

*Serbian*

does T-Mac make the hall of fame?

3 get

>Tmac first time getting past 1st round
>Spurs first time losing in the finals

Holy shit

Won't lie that was impressive