Why is this country such a cultureless wasteland?

And I say this as someone who's lived elsewhere in places that have some actual history and cultural traditions beyond guzzling down several bottles of Coopers and starting a knife fight.

it's an island for prisoners what do you expect

Young country without the messianic idealism of Americans.

australia is the poor man's new zealand

this
>M-muh coal and ore
Enjoy having 50% of your GDP paying for Gina Reinharts fortnightly liposuction Poopeelia, you honestly don't deserve any better

good post

>poo peeland

*sigh* We've been over this and over this, Xiang. If you don't like it here, you're welcome to go back to China.

>muh hdi

You shouldnt have murdered the abos.

>Poo Ess Ayy

You guys are literally 15 years behind California in all aspects. You fuckers look like characters from the first season of Seinfeld - just more hick. I would describe you as a more annoying version of Californians with worse accents and you try too hard to be noticed. I much prefer the quiet dignity of the Kiwi.

This is not your fault as you are isolated from other Anglo countries.

^This.

Mmmmuh three thousand year old culture. Yyyyou white devils just don't understand.

Your country is a shithole. We're Romania, you're Moldova. You're the small, insignificant, out of the way version of us that went down the wrong path.

nobody cares what you think you fat fuck

Your country is a shithole. We're Romania, you're Moldova. You're the small, insignificant, out of the way version of us that went down the wrong path.

:^)

Not shown--rate of man-livestock relationships among New Zealanders.

>2016
>shagging w*men instead of sheep
can't believe people actually do this

Shut the fuck up

nice

>that irrational butthurt towards california

calm down bro ur jealousy is showing

It's a wasteland in all possible aspects. Culturally, economically, intellectually and environmentally

But a-atleast there's the HDI

prsin iland to dmb fr colchur

Why don't you go make some culture then dickhead? Rather than complaining all day on a kiwi sheepshagging discussion portal.