Hello a question why cant all sports be mixed female & male doesnt matter if most of the time all top teams will be...

Hello a question why cant all sports be mixed female & male doesnt matter if most of the time all top teams will be male it would just be cool if there was a chance that for example at the world championships that one team (netherlands) has a female player who got there because shes good I fantasize about these things in a normal way

The US women's football team got utterly raped 8-2 by an under-16 boys team m8

Yea its literally a different sport.

when it comes to nearly all sports there is no woman who is good enough

There isn't a rule against it. It doesn't happen because women are inferior.

For the same reason that professional teams don't play against division III college teams.

Its ok if its not happen often because if you keep normal order of amateur, d c b a and stuff, its not like women arent allowed to play

Ya there is in football and many other sports (i think, why else are there seperate leagues in sports?)

You are not getting what I am saying at all

If you keep it mixed then apply same rules of quality, it wouldnt matter. Low divisions would play against low devisions as usual, and high against high, except that there are in the low devisions probably more women playing than in high ones because of that, but that is okay

>a female player who got there because shes good

Would never happen in 99% of sports. You don't seem to understand how vast the skill and athletic gap is between males and females in most sports.

Although, it did happen once this year. The women's curling champion Team Homan played in the 2016 Elite 10 tournament against men's teams. I guess curling has a lower skill gap, and isn't really dependant on athletics.
They got knocked out in the group stage though.

I KNOW THE GAP IM SAYING IT DOESNT MATTER YOU IDIOT.

Its okay that 99% there wouldnt be a single female player in a top team in almost any sport, im saying that top team should only be about quality and skill and that creating seperate leagues is like faking it and deceiving.

Have you ever watched women's football?

It's a fucking joke.

>Its ok if its not happen often
>often
You don't get it. It won't happen AT ALL.

>more women playing than in high ones
There wouldn't be less women in high divisions. There wouldnt be ANY women in high divisions.

The US women's national soccer team gets routinely completely BTFO by HIGH SCHOOL BOYS teams. There isn't a professional league low enough for women to cut it in. They would struggle to make it in even the worse semi-pro men's team in the lowest semi-pro men's division.

You're contradicting yourself. I'm starting to wonder whether you're special needs. Or a woman.

You really cannot read whatsoever huh

Top female teams would in this model I talk about play at the bottom divisions together with bad male teams, and drafting is mixed completely. Say one female player is good enough for a division higher she can be scouted for that and play with a team of like 10 average skill men and 1 top female (for her gender)

I am not contradicting myself, explain how I am contradicting myself

>Top female teams would in this model I talk about play at the bottom divisions together with bad male teams

And get routinely obliterated. What would be the fucking point?

I don't know if you're a troll or just a special kind of stupid.

Top female teams wouldn't be ale to make it into bottom divisions you retard. How many people have o come into this head to tell you this before it gets brought your thick head.

>Say one female player is good enough for a division higher she can be scouted for that
WOULD. NEVER. HAPPEN. IDIOT.

They are nowhere near good enough. They aren't even on the same planet.

Of course not obliterated because that devision would have only teams of around the same quality LIKE HOW IT IS NORMALLY sorry but you are really dumb

Because women decided to have their own league. In fact, it's women who set up the barriers. There's no such thing as a men's league. But men certainly can't play in a women's league.

Oh my gosh you are stupid

It doesnt matter who thought its a good idea to make the barriers
The barriers should go away, they are useless

Jesus analfucking Christ you are stupid.

This is a question for you and everyone else in this thread.

In which tier of the English football league pyramid do you think that the best women's team in the world would play in?

You must have missed the part where the World Cup winning women's team get BTFO by schoolboy teams.

You are stupid

Listen its like this:
A: best teams 99% - 100% male
B: 97% - 100% male
And so on till like
G: basicly amateurs or whatever 50%/50%

The point is to have a system ONLY based on player or team quality

You're gonna need a bigger pyramid senpai

Not the same guy but you are the stupid one my friend. If everyone was mixed then you wouldn't even have women playing in the lowest division because they are simply that bad. So instead there would be even LOWER divisions created where it would be predominantly women thus making a gender divide once again, only this time the women won't be thrown any bones in terms of making money because they're in a trash mixed division rather than a "top" women's division.

Idunno, somewhere unpaid. I dont follow english football so much

Again it doesnt matter that even 99% of females would then not be playing professionally as they didnt DESERVE it

>A: best teams - 100% male
>B: - 100% male
>And so on till like
>G: basicly amateurs or whatever - 100% male

ftfy

So what? Thats good, and do it for all sports. Certainly there will be a sport, one time, somewhere, at dome point, that a female player does break through to professional level and entirely based on skill and quality, and everyone could support that instead of these fake barriers. Who knows, maybe me (:

Then Z, you know what I meant.

>OP

I don't think you grasp the point people are making in this thread OP, it would be bad for women for this system to be in place. The World Champions of female football get beaten by the u16's of the united states, kids that will not all make it professional, who are significantly less physically developed than other professional men. Basically no women would be able to be a professional at sports ever for most sports, the current system at least allows professionalism

yeah but in the end women would drop so low in the pyramid it would create separate leagues anyway
the current system IS faking it, it's to give someone with lower capabalities a chance
it like leagues for the deaf, blind and generally disabled

And what every single person is telling you is that your numbers are way off. Even the lowest tier organizations would be 99-100% male.

You are absolutely retarded if you think people are trying to keep women out of pro-sports. Do you know the fucking PR coverage an organization would get for having a serious female player on their roster? The media would cover every single second they were playing. The problem is, there are literally 0 women who are good enough.

Listen it's like this:
A: Best pro teams 100% male
B: Second best pro teams 100% male
C: Second worst pro teams 100% male
D: Worst pro teams 100% male
E: Best semi-pro teams 100% male
F: Mediocre semi-pro teams 100% male
G: Worst semi-pro teams 100% male
H: Best amateur teams 100% male
I: Mediocre amateur teams 100% male
J: Worst amateur teams 95% male - 5% female

That is the system only based on player quality. Of course, that 5% of women don't really want to be the worst of the worst amateurs in men's leagues, so they start their own women's leagues so they can con advertisers into actually paying them.
A women would never make pro in a men's league.

I DONT CARE. They dont deserve to be paid if they arent good simple as that!

Its OK

I dont think they are trying to keep them out you super idiot. Its the other way around, they try and keep them IN, and that is UNFAIR

And thats fine except making a seperate league again which should be outlawed because that is sexism

What you're describing does exist. It's my 6 year old's rec soccer league. That's how far down the list you have to go.

Well they are being paid, becaue apparently some people want to watch it
can't be sexist to women, it's just how society works user sorry

How is it >UNFAIR?

It doesn't affect the men's game in any way shape or form, and their's clearly an audience who want to watch women's sport. A much smaller audience, but who cares?

Now you are just being rude. Obviously top women teams easily win over 6 year olds

Why is it unfair? Women want to play sports. If someone wants to pay money to watch them, they're allowed to. What is unfair about that?

Because I want my fantasy

They can pay them money for the super low divisions if they want to, as well, creating a fake women league is for idiots

Well, maybe you should build a time machine and travel back to the 60s you weirdo.

You don't matter in the grand scheme of things, I'm sorry to tell you.

I've met 4 Dutch people in my lifetime and they were all a bit odd. Must be something in the bong water.

Who does it benefit to have the best women in the world play at a level where less than a hundred people turn up to watch a game?

You can market the Wimbledon women's singles final as a spectacle. You can sell people the idea that they're watching the very highest level of sport, even if it's at a women's only level.

There's nothing to fucking market if Serena Williams is getting brutally destroyed by men who struggle to even make it to major tournaments.

Such a move doesn't benefit the female players, it doesn't benefit the leagues/tournament organisers, it doesn't benefit the men, it doesn't benefit anyone. There's suddenly no reason for your daughter to take tennis seriously growing up because she knows there's no genuine future in it for her.

Were sports mixed and based only on quality then? Because gladly

Omg shut up

Source?

Okay

Sorry for calling you an idiot, and the one from canada

I still sort of want it

It was U-17, my bad.

HOLY FUCK I SEE THIS KIND OF THREAD LITERALLY EVERY DAY ON Sup Forums NOW
FOR PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO NOT CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S SPORTS YOU SURE DO LOVE TO TALK ABOUT IT
LITERALLY NOTHING HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM MEN'S SPORTS AS OF NOW, AND THERE ARE NO PLANS TO
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

Your fantasy blows.

I read what he is talking about a while ago. Junior Flores played in the team that won so if you search around for that you might find it. His old tweets might also say something about it.

Sorry

I care about womens sports, its important everyone sports

It's like OP doesn't understand the difference between male and female athletes. The gap is enormous. For example:

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager." The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park, after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2. Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance." He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun."Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

I completely misread your OP, my bad
i just read 'why dont we mix men and womens sports' and assumed it was another one of those virgin outrage threads at equal pay
carry on

>lets just say i can barely walk tnite

What did she mean by this?

I understood

But I didnt get before, that it inspires people to sport. For me its not true for myself, the men inspired me to sport and not the women

If you read the thread, you'll see that OP simply doesn't care about the impact this would have on women's sports. I actually get the impression that he wants the best female athletes to be put in their place, as it were.

SHE
Youre right but the important part is my fantasy

Imagine this

Wow a new player joins the netherlands official team
Shes the girl who broke through in the big teams
Will she make the deciding goal?
And then she does and we win the world championship, and they were heroes forever. With statues in classic roman style

How fucking high are you right now?

this is the kind of stuff pre-teen girls dream about before they get hit with the crushing reality that is the patriarchy
kinda sad desu, you just know there are loads of girls who idolise messi but could never be him

Im sleepy and fantasizing

why don't MtFs join women's teams and utterly destroy everyone?

would be an easy World Cup win with a team full of them.

Where would they finish in the EPL? 16th, 17th?

it's against the rules
remember Caster Semenya? she was an hermaphrodyte and she still smashed any competiton

The Estonian Pig-farmer's League?

0-0-38

>mixed NFL

Women in this league would literally be crushed.

holy shit that defending kek

That's transphobic and problematic as fuck. I can't even. I'm having a panic attack atm desu senpai

Anywhere below Row 14

sorry if i triggered you by using that "she" pronoun
maybe xi, they or es would be more appropriate? we should ask her probably. wonder if she has a blog now that she's returned to her mud hut

Good night!
Sorry that my idea was bad

I will go sleep now

I will dream how I will score the 3-2 ahainst the Spain, in the world championship, and I well get a statue, roman style and a mefal from the king as well as money for advertising coca cola, and go in the history books for only succesful female player who was well beloved by everyone

you are already beloved by us, my high roleplaying dutch
maybe if you work hard enough you can get your statue for being for example the first WC winning female manager, you are not required biological physical ability for that

epic, simply epic
reposted on r/funny

btw im a grill

Called it

Don't steal my upvotes you bastard

You'd get top women's teams playing in amateur leagues. Now women have their own leagues with some exposure, for example the WSL gets broadcasted on BT Sport.