ITT: music nu-males will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC/DC_discography
youtube.com/watch?v=2wAo-LAZlkc
youtube.com/watch?v=IFe0OfEtP2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literally one of "OG nu-male" Jad Fair's favorite bands

Nice try OP

It's honestly amazing how Sup Forumscucks are so blind to the real political affiliations of easily 99% of musical artists.

Not everything that sounds edgy or powerful is conservative.

There were edgy people before the alt-right. You don't get to retroactively claim all singers as rightists.

t. nu-male

>gets mad at a bait thread

I was thinking the other day about artists I used to like when I was younger. Reading some of their interviews and stuff and how it would all be interpreted today, like if they would get into some trouble for saying offensive stuff. I think culture is so different pre-2011.
>You don't get to retroactively claim all singers as rightists.
Politics is just made up shit that often overlaps with itself anyway. Its not like there people who are purely leftists or rights so what is wrong with retroactively claiming some people as rightists as you say?

saged and reported this thread

Best cover of "The Model" I've ever heard

Becasue the current spectrum is fabricated. It is quite literally drawn upon lines that don't matter.

It's all identity politics distraction issues. Literally on both sides. It's absolutely infuriating. You can get pissy about immigrants or you can get pissy about racism. It's all the same shit. Nothing will actually change because you get pissy on either side.

You can't legisate and censor away racism and you can't defy the economic forces of gravity to bring back a manufacturing economy to america. Get the fuck over it and work on something that matters like:

-Substantial Campaign Finance reform
-Term limits in Congress
-Restructuring the mechanism by which districts are drawn.

If these three things (which have broad based bipartisan support) got anywhere near as much attention as shit that doesn't matter/can't be fixed we'd be significantly better off as a republic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC/DC_discography

This is the fucking best picture ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wAo-LAZlkc

Even infamous nu male Christgau liked this album.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFe0OfEtP2w

Yeah but he's just a huge nostalgiafag and liked it because the title track sounds like 50s rock and roll, right down to the piano and Iggy's vocal intonations.

If Skrewdriver had different lyrics they would have a couple of best new reissues on Pitchfork

Yeah yeah, I know 50s nostalgia was popular in the 70s. Another example is Nothing To Lose from Kiss's debut album.

Look at this insightful motherfucker right here