Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6tO3lF2wM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ODIvONHPqpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unfortunately it's too late

Animal Collective
shit

kek

I don't know, man. Everything released thus far doesn't sound bad. Why don't you want them to release new stuff? Why would it ruin their legacy?

NMH of course

Piglet

they would be just another math rock band if they released anything else

agreed

Best example ever
Jeff knows Aeroplane is his magnum opus and has no intention to follow up as far as i know

they should just make another tweez

youtube.com/watch?v=I6tO3lF2wM0

more stuff like this on it

Overrated
>
Overrated
Already shit after Prospect Hummer
True
Who
Already shit.

this one.

oh waiiiitttttt

The idea of this scares me

The Beatles

Lmao floridada is their best work bro

People tend to forget that The Beatles kinda-sorta came out with a new single in 1995

youtube.com/watch?v=ODIvONHPqpk

I saw Victor live not too long ago at a little festival. Guy is a fucking incoherent mess and ruined the vibe. 1/3 of the people after his set. I wish him the best to get better, but fuck him if he continues to play music the way he is doing now.

Oh wait

It's still not another album.

h still?

because they're all like 40 years old or something
and we all know how relatable 40-year old angst is

shitaste

How about bands that actually pulled it off

i actually really think that if they sat down, recorded a few of the songs that were never really released like pam or todd's song or king's approach and released it as a compilation album, it would be universally appraised

joy division

mbv > loveless

Swans are going strong after a roughly 15 year break, though the first "comeback" album wasnt all that well received.

And people on this board might disagree but most would say The Avalanches pulled it off

Not Slowdive, God willing

I think if The Avalanches had kept releasing albums Wildflower is more or less where they'd still end up. Whatever that means to you.

For a band that was hardly known when it was changing the course of rock music, it was surprising that its reunion caused so much sensation. Their first album in two decades, MBV (2013), was heralded as a masterpiece by pretty much all the publications that had ignored their real masterpieces. Truth is that the beginning borders on self-parody: She Found Now (basically an update of Sometimes) whispers lounge pop to an endlessly repetitive guitar pattern; the amateurish shoegaze-pop of Only Tomorrow has an unfinished guitar progression that the average hard-rock band would have turned into dynamite; and Who Sees You (basically an update of Only Shallow) boasts one of the most predictable guitar solos of the genre. If nothing else, the second trio of songs drops Shields' annoying whisper for Bilinda Butcher's coldly morbid hissing. However, the suspenseful and futuristic cosmic quasi-instrumental Is This And Yes is hardly innovative 20 years after Stereolab; and If I Am is little more than a nostalgic tribute to the film music of the 1960s. Other than looping a frenzied drum pattern, it is not clear what the instrumental Nothing Is is trying to achieve. Wonder 2 is hyper-distorted warped psychedelia and does certainly more than simply update Loveless to the 21st century. However, the problem remains the same: a trivial idea gets repeated endlessly without coalescing into anything of substance.
There is little to salvage on this collection of mediocre derivative songs. This is the confused work of musicians with no inspiration who desperately try different styles hoping that at least one will work. Maybe they were not so great after all. In the annals of rock music i can't remember a reunion that did not disappoint. I would be glad to write that this is the exception to the rule.

Mangum opus?

spotted the pleb

Pajo already ruined their legacy with his attempt at suicide

fuck you I wanted to post this

...Ferriswheel on Fire?

too fucking late

kek

I personally love the album

stay off this board please and thanks

Does your caregiver know you're shitposting on the internet again?

Yeah, thank god Kurt blew his brains out. Could you imagine if the original mix of In Utero would have been released tho?

Kirt doesn't habe a caretaker, he's dead