Do you like live albums Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hK_ASEcmnbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have 4 words for you:

Live at Folsom Prison

this is pretty great

i love big dicks

Anybody listened to pic related? Worth a listen?

I love them. And especially this one. I'd kill for a vinyl copy, but they're a little hard to come by.

Actually my favorite nirvana album imo. pretty good

this is better than any of their albums

some of the covers are meh but actually has top tier production. def give it a listen

Well, imo, your favorite nirvana album is Nevermind.

Yes, very much so.

pic related is better

live albums are best

my guilty pleasure

I think that studio albums are better most of the time, but sometimes live albums can be awesome

Alive 2007 is GOAT

they either suck or are the best recorded material of their band

Yessongs, i gotta get hold of that 1.5 gbs remastered rip in what cd

OP your live album is actually fantastic, and I say that as someone who really finds disdain with nüFloyd's work, but that is an excellent live album. I will however counter with pic related. It actually just SOUNDS so much better, and there's a big kind of magic in RW's comeback tour that leaves nüFloyd sounding rather sterile and bored, †bh.

youtu.be/hK_ASEcmnbE

Yes, I'm a Deadhead so I love live performances

Stop Making Sense is good too

Listener Supported is my favorite one.

Other "guilty pleasures that Sup Forumstants would probably shit on" that I like aside from * -

Counting Crows - Across A Wire/that live version of August and Everything After where the songs are different but I can't get enough
Frank Turner - Last Minutes & Lost Evenings
Grateful Dead - Live/Dead
*Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense

I know I'm forgetting a few but fuck, it's late

I like this album.

Each one of these figures into my top 20 or so albums.

Also, Curtis/Live! and Bill Withers' Live at Carnegie Hall are two very good live soul albums.

Sure.

You hear Live At Sin-E?

good call

depends on the band

best mayhem album

Came here to post this, my favorite live album of all time.

Pic related is great as well

Yes, but not that one.

Too bad they didn't put out a real live album when they were good from 1970 through 1977. The '77 In the Flesh tour would have been ideal for a live album, not this vanilla brand name "this sure sounds like Pink Floyd" Pink Floyd.

WHY WAS THIS SO PANNED

Because there are more musicians who aren't Pink Floyd on that album than those who are, plus Nick Mason can hardly play so there's like another drummer covering for him, plus there were studio overdubs so it's not even a real live album, plus the shows and material don't even warrant a live album. The shows were also mostly based around visuals which left little to no room for the music to be adventurous at all, so it sounds completely rigid. Also the fact that Pink Floyd put out no live albums in their best years except for arguably Ummagumma and put out two in this air-brushed format suggests that the main motive was money and selling people something. It's still not as bad as the Delicate Sound of Thunder though.

Alright, party's over everyone.

Fuck yes.