Scaruffi gave this album an 8.5/10, meaning it's in his top 200 albums of all time on his list of favorites I think

Scaruffi gave this album an 8.5/10, meaning it's in his top 200 albums of all time on his list of favorites I think

So what do you think about that Sup Forums do you agree with the score he gave it?

I'm still sort of losing my interest for NIN, but I still think this and The Fragile deserve more than an 8/10. Maybe an 9.5/10.

I am more strict than Scaruffi. I love that album - it is one of my favorites, but my rating score is more stern. I give it a 698/1000.

It's a 10/10 in my book. Surprised Scaruffi scored it that high, I think he's an autist.
>698/1000

Decent and occasionally great songwriting, great production, shit vocals, shit lyrics.

Personal 10/10

So a 7?

For it's time it was good but aged bad.

Please give a detailed breakdown in no less than 1000 words of your system.

NO

A 698/1000

My system is based in 1000 total points, as to be simple but also to give room for detail and variance in scoring. I rate albums based on the quality of each individual song, the coherence of each song with each-other, the originality of the album, the coherence of lyrics, if there are any, and how compelling the lyrics are, if there are any. I also take into account the production and sound quality, and the skill with which the musicians play the instruments. My highest rating is Pet Sounds, with a score of 1000/1000.

I rate your description 56/1000. Why do you rate it 698 and not 699? The numbers are too precise to mean anything.

You're either some kind of meta troll or you're on the spectrum.

pet sounds is overrated

They don't mean anything exactly. It's mostly a feeling. I also give a certain amount of weight to each factor. The quality of each song can add up to 500 points, and each song is worth a percentage of 500 points, after taking into account the number of songs and the length of each. Production and sound quality is equal to 200 points. 50 points for lyrics, if there are any. Coherence of songs is worth 150 points. The skill with which each instrument is play can be worth 100-150 points.

you're triggering me

I am on the spectrum.

Can you give an example of an album for each of 100/1000, 200/1000, 300/1000, etc

Or you could just pretend it's 10.00/10.00 and round to the nearest number and not be a total autistic cuck

personal 10/10. production and layers and samples and effects god tier

Bob Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited is roughly a 300. I don't think I could come up with an example for each 100. I could if I logged my opinions like Scaruffi.

Trent's vocals are sexy as fuck and if you disagree then you're literally a homosexual.

I don't like rounding to the nearest number, as I like precision. There is nothing wrong with being autistic. I cannot control being autistic.

That choice you are making invites weird stares

Which choice. The choice to rate things out of 1000? I do not mind people staring at me.

Wow you really are socially awkward af

Hey man it probably doesn't mean much but I'm this guy and I'm sorry for using that like it was an insult, I'm an asshole. There is nothing wrong with being autistic, you're right, I was just using Sup Forums lingo and I was a dick.

It means a lot, even though I can't confirm that you are that poster. Thanks, guy.

>coddling the autist
don't it'll make him worse

Kys

solid 9/10. The middle tracks are weak.

This.